What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah!! Ravi. Not at any cost. I will die if I don't get a soft and hot rosgulla for one week :ashamed:

You will have to starve yourself in South India because Bengali sweets are very expensive here. Even if you are rich, you will lost the desire to buy it after hearing the price. :lol::lol:

You do realise that there are now bakeries, restaurants that cater to Bengali Migrants?

They have Bengali film theatres too.

Kerala has hundreds of thousands of Bengali migrants :cheers:

A lot from our east too (without visa) :fie:

You will have starve yourself in South India because Bengali sweets are very expensive here. Even if you are rich, you will lost the desire to buy it after hearing the price. :lol::lol:
Bhai, I have been to South. And really I starved those years. A packet of Maggie reminded me home :tongue:

Aaj Bhabhi ji bol rahi thi ki Muhalle ke sare ladies mil ke party karne gaye hain salt lake area me. . .isliye @scorpionx dada ko time mil gaya yaha aane ka :D:D:D

I thought Keralites would have xenophobia over that.

I think they have managed large scale migration to their state better than other Indian states.

Far from perfect. But I don't hear of attacks on migrants.

@jandk what is Kalari kulcha.

Kalari is a kind of cheese I guess. It's exclusive to Jammu and Kashmir (more in Jammu). It's really tasty. Kalari Kulcha is just when you put kalari in a kulcha :lol: It is very popular in Jammu.

20121127_180407.jpg

Kalari cheese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bhai, I have been to South. And really I starved those years. A packet of Maggie reminded me home :tongue:

You can buy a huge rasgulla for 4-5 rupees, and suddenly you will be shocked to know that peanut sized Rasgulla costs 15-20 rupees per piece in South India. :pissed: I never bought it because it gives extremely bizarre feeling inside of eating that much expensive Rasgulla. :cry:

I am really sorry that South India was really bad :(

Obviously our hospitality could use a lot of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom