What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That halka doggy, he seems too obsessed with this forum and gorapan. He can even prove Swedish-Norwegian darker than central Punjabis. :lol::lol::lol:

Don't take the racist comments personally bro.

Don't take the racist comments personally bro.

Nothing serious I didn't take it personally, I can handle half a dozen of his kind as once, infact he even put me in ignore list once. :laugh: BTW I was right about their hate towards Punjabi language, Punjabis growing in cities don't speak Punjabi as they see Punjabi as paindu language and want to copycat Urdu to pretend as Mughalzada. Only in villages Punjabi is surviving. I once talked to certain Pakistanis, they felt very happy that everyone in Pakistan is switching to Urdu as a common first language. :o::o:

Nothing serious I didn't take it personally, I can handle half a dozen of his kind as once, infact he even put me in ignore list once. :laugh: BTW I was right about their hate towards Punjabi language, Punjabis growing in cities don't speak Punjabi as they see Punjabi as paindu language and want to copycat Urdu to pretend as Mughalzada. Only in villages Punjabi is surviving. I once talked to certain Pakistanis, they felt very happy that everyone in Pakistan is switching to Urdu as a common first language. :o::o:

LOL I agree with you. Btw the problem is that some Indians also join in the racism. They take the bait so easily.

He is very embarrassing guy.

us chini hu songsan ne ban kar diya tha. usne mujhe kayin baar ban kiya hai. :pissed:

why you go on that section anyway. last time i was banned because of some moron turk

why you go on that section anyway. last time i was banned because of some moron turk

Yes, they seems to be oversensitive and more insecured if you write anything against China. But they write lots of garbage against India.

Yes, they seems to be oversensitive and more insecured if you write anything against China. But they write lots of garbage against India.

Some are ok. These days their attention is fixated on Southeast Asia, particularly Vietnam. No time for India

Some are ok. These days their attention is fixated on Southeast Asia, particularly Vietnam. No time for India

I too have noticed some change, but it was great fun arguing with the Chinese members. :lol::lol::lol: Infact, I learned lot about China because of that. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom