What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's this about you hating on new Buddhist converts? o_O

Alas, we are all Human. We all have flaws, our moments of weakness.

Except me. I am perfect.

What are Buddhist converts? :blink:

Why will I hate my own folks?

There is nothing called conversion in Buddhism dude. You just adopt its philosophy. Conversion is an Abrahamic conception. Not Dharmic.

If you are referring to Ambedkarites, they are everything Buddhists are not: feudalistic, narcissistic and Hinduphobic, just because they are fed by some 'monks' to hate everyone else.

They follow nothing even remotely close to what is Buddha dharma.

No internet in the border regions of India-Bangladesh? :what:
I had visited this site to study the forums which run on vbulletin.
Then this site had not switched to xenforo.

There is nothing called conversion in Buddhism dude. You just adopt its philosophy. Conversion is an Abrahamic conception. Not Dharmic.

If you are referring to Ambedkarites, they are everything Buddhists are not: feudalistic, narcissistic and Hinduphobic, just because they are fed by some 'monks' to hate everyone else.

Hmmm.... I must study it's philosophy.

Before I make ore idiotic statements. :(

LOL what is conversion but adoption of a different "philosophy" than the one you were indoctrinated with? They are the same thing.

@Indischer @Ravi Nair @levina @jandk you folks on twitter?

Nope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom