What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every moment you draw breath is an affront to every word smith that has mesmerized us with their words.

=P

@acetophenol prefers inter-religious, inter-cultural marriage.

That's what I like about the lad.
Cheta, you should find a good Rohingya girl for yourself.:D

My crush has repeatedly rejected me,so I will probably have an arranged marriage like every one else.

True-Story-Meme-1024x970.png

My crush has repeatedly rejected me,so I will probably have an arranged marriage like every one else.

True-Story-Meme-1024x970.png

Attaboy! Fall in line like the rest of us. Parents know what's best for their kids. Someday, you too will get to choose a partner for your kid/s. :enjoy:

@Indischer

This is sad :(

Cheer him up please.

Lust and beauty is ephemeral. Love is independent of these two limitations. So, @acetophenol , what was it that drew you to this girl?:D

Attaboy! Fall in line like the rest of us. Parents know what's best for their kids. Someday, you too will get to choose a partner for your kid/s. :enjoy:

Lust and beauty is ephemeral. Love is independent of these two limitations. So, @acetophenol , what was it that drew you to this girl?:D
Mate,She's beautiful(in my eyes),and you know,love at first sight and all that. We were classmates,good friends too. I saw here while I was at 8th std,when she joined my school,proposed her at 11th std and 1st,2nd and 3rd yrs of my engineering. We still are friends,and I am happy about it. May be she's not the one for me :D

Mate,She's beautiful(in my eyes),and you know,love at first sight and all that. We were classmates,good friends too. I saw here while I was at 8th std,when she joined my school,proposed her at 11th std and 1st,2nd and 3rd yrs of my engineering. We still are friends,and I am happy about it. May be she's not the one for me :D

Well.

Full marks for perseverance.

Lesser mortals would have broken down crying.

It's always Lust at first sight my bro. Love always needs a certain degree of familiarity and mutual respect.

But looks like you've been a one-girl man so far. Not a common trait these days. I wish that this Love Story has a happy ending. :-)

And shame on those who will read between the lines above. Yes, I'm referring to you, Ravi!:angry:

It's always Lust at first sight my bro. Love always needs a certain degree of familiarity and mutual respect.

But looks like you've been a one-girl man so far. Not a common trait these days. I wish that this Love Story has a happy ending. :-)

And shame on those who will read between the lines above. Yes, I'm referring to you, Ravi!:angry:

Hehehe!

Girl man!

:D

Chote, we have much to learn from this Sikkimese Buddhist Right Wing Communal phellow. He trolls on so many issues and still has only 1 negative rating. Mera bas chalta to me iski har ek post ko negative rating dedeta.:partay:

@Tshering22

Aur humari @levina Didijaan bhi kuch kam nahi hai. Phacebook me webby aur aero ko dost banali hai aur yahaan sirf trolling karti rahti hai.:mamba:

Ab facebook pe un dono ko gyaan bhi nahi deti, dont worry. :-)
I am strictly not allowed to talk about forum beyond pdf. :agree::agree: (Except on DA)
Btw webby is not on my frens list on Facebook :disagree::disagree:, I communicate to him only through PMs and that too when other mods dont respond.

Last edited:
Ab facebook pe un dono ko gyaan bhi nahi deti dont worry.I am strictly not allowed to talk about forum beyond pdf. :agree::agree: (Except on DA)
Btw webby is not on my frens list on Facebook :disagree::disagree:, I communicate to him only through PMs and that too when other mods dont respond.

Aise bakwaas rules kisne banayi hai? Naam do uska!:mad:

Aise bakwaas rules kisne banayi hai? Naam do uska!:mad:
Almost anyone that I knw beyond this forum tells me "forum ki baat yahan (FB) pe nahi kiya karoo".
Lolzzz
And thats fair I think.
Sooooo no pdf beyond pdf (except on da)

Almost anyone that I knw beyond this forum tells me "forum ki baat yahan (FB) pe nahi kiya karoo".
Lolzzz
And thats fair I think.
Sooooo no pdf beyond pdf (except on da)

Phir sabka naam batao! Ek ek ko sabak sikhaoonga! :mad:

and what is this on your signature? Didn't expect you to carry a grudge like this.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom