What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey retard, I will continue to post on this Pakistani military forum as long as I please. If you don't like it then take your rat-smelling behind somewhere else.

And how many times must I tell you, I DON'T CARE about what you're telling me. I will continue to post responses to inaccuracies anywhere I find them.

Screw off Rajivv.

Red necks yankee doodle losers are desperate for Indian attention :lol:

What a shame no one wants you or care about what you have to say Jamal. :P

Don't worry about this loser.

He knows that Indians are considered to be ugly, racist (in their misunderstood attempt to fit in with Whites), and unbelievably inept at almost everything they do.

Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Americans are as much a part of America as the White race, and the Blacks who descended from slaves.

He just wants to get on your nerves because of the deep-seated inferiority complex which has formed throughout the ages within his region of the world. It's kind of like a "if Indians can't have the White race then no one can!!" thing.

Whites don't think that way, we would much rather the intelligent, peaceful, and well-integrated Asians than we would the raping, sexually harassing Indians.

all right let us see now how Indian Americans are doing vs all the groups and you " whites" as you have designated yourself- dear racist tea bagger. Why the hell would we want to be white?, all though have no animosity towards the majority AKA the non tea bagger whites like you.

First we see how successful they are : OH LOOK - they make more and are way more successful than all the other groups and white Americans too!

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

NOW the White vs Asian Americans - how do they do?

2012-sdt-asian-americans-002.png

What about work ethic you say?
2012-sdt-asian-americans-003.png

What about the PITY ME--- race card using? ?

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0111.png

SO who do think you are, in our eyes i.e. rest of the 70% Americans?
1261157470-protestors-now-teabagging-for-jesus-4375-1261070306-124.jpg

Red necks yankee doodle losers are desperate for Indian attention :lol:

What a shame no one wants you or care about what you have to say Jamal. :P

He may have lost his job to an Indian. In all probabilities he is not a white American. He just clams to be one.

It was we who landed on the Moon; we who built the most powerful nation the world has ever seen; we who built the computer, discovered most of the elements, and together with our European kin, have invented almost everything of modern convenience.....

All those achievements were/are possible because of foreign brain power as this thread proves....
Americans on the other hand are so dumb that your companies don't want to recruit you.....:lol:
http://www.neowin.net/news/microsofts-push-to-hire-overseas-workers-raises-eyebrows

You're right, buddy! Actually, I'm having fun with him, he is the one fretting now :rofl:

He stinks this thread. Let's get out of here.

rey kojja.... my foot, i don't care about china or us.... who give $hit about country and color... one guy got pathetic mindset... and dragging IQ in every thread... started thinking him self as intelligent... and another who is ashamed of his own flag... USing ..... 50cents.... get well soon buddies...

Sorry to say I have friends in the tech industry tell tell me clearly only reason you Indian H1Bs get hired is coz you're willing to work many more extra hours (70-80 sometimes) for a low wage, not because you're skilled or super-intelligent (of course there are good exceptions but the good guys among you are like maximum 5%, the remaining 95% suck). You still do a great job saving thousands of hours of laborious coding work but most applications you design are SH**t, Microsoft Vista comes to mind.

all right let us see now how Indian Americans are doing vs all the groups and you " whites" as you have designated yourself- dear tea bagger. Why the hell would we want to be white?, all though have no animosity towards the majority AKA the non tea bagger whites like you.

I didn't bother to read any of it. I don't CARE.

You come here to our country and talk about how successful you are. How idiotic can your people possibly be?

Why would you want to be like us? I don't know... maybe because our men have been the most inventive, conquering, and prosperous individuals in Human history?

Maybe because our women are gawked at by everyone from Alaska to Indonesia?

Either way, the question isn't WHY, it's that it's a FACT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to say I have friends in the tech industry tell tell me clearly only reason you Indian H1Bs get hired is coz you're willing to work many more extra hours (70-80 sometimes) for a low wage, not because you're skilled or super-intelligent (of course there are good exceptions but the good guys among you are like maximum 5%, the remaining 95% suck). You still do a great job saving thousands of hours of laborious coding work but most applications you design are SH**t, Microsoft Vista comes to mind.

Who is you ?? You 'show ' Indian flag and then you refer to us Indians as 'you' ?? Why cant you just chose your own flag?. BTW do you you know anything about US labor laws !!???

You come here to our country and talk about how successful you are. How idiotic can your people possibly be?

Why would you want to be like us? I don't know... maybe because our men have been the most inventive, conquering, and prosperous individuals in Human history?

That does it. Time to declare who really you are!! My bets are ; Pakistani, Chinese. Am I right ?? Writing style is very typical of Speeder2

Last edited by a moderator:

you did not read it because it shows you tea bagger racist whites are inferior ones. the ones pulling the country down . :rofl:

Most of your white tea bagger women love to sleep around with black men.

and you tea baggers covet the tan and darker skin
Sun-tan-lady1.jpg

All those achievements were/are possible because of foreign brain power as this thread proves....
Americans on the other hand are so dumb that your companies don't want to recruit you.....:lol:
Microsoft's push to hire overseas workers raises eyebrows - Neowin

:rofl:

America was 90% White, and almost 10% Black during the Moon Landings. Even today, NASA is almost exclusively White.

More complete and utter bull from you. It was our people who built it, not yours. Your people were on the reciting end of a tiny island nation invasion, owning you for an entire century. You wouldn't even not what a rocket is without the White man's knowledge.. :ashamed:

Who is you ?? You 'show ' Indian flag and then to us Indians as 'you' ?? Why cant you just chose your own flag?. BTW do you you know anything about US labor laws !!???

That does it. Time to declare who really you are!! My bets are ; Pakistani, Chinese. Am I right ??

I'm American of Indian origin, now would you Sir from Antigua enlighten me what you know of US labor law?

Thanks for the honest opinion.

These people don't seem to understand that the men who landed on the Moon, the engineers who took them there, the computers that helped them get there, and the rocket technology that pushed them away from Earth and out to the stars, were NOT Singh's and Patel's, but Smith's and Anderson's.

Thanks for the honest opinion.

These people don't seem to understand that the men who landed on the Moon, the engineers who took them there, the computers that helped them get there, and the rocket technology that pushed them away from Earth and out to the stars, were NOT Singh's and Patel's, but Smith's and Anderson's.

Strange. I thought maximum number of H1B for one year is 60,000 + 20,000 (cap exempt).

That does it. Time to declare who really you are!! My bets are ; Pakistani, Chinese. Am I right ?? Writing style is very typical of Speeder2

Nope, red-blooded American who couldn't care less for the Pakistanis or the Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom