What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @IndoCarib. Actually the Indians going to USA become more American than Americans themselves

What a bunch of stupidity. My people built this country, Indians did not. Indeed, most Indians have no heritage in America; they just come here to make money because what we built over here is a lot better than what your people built over there.

My cousin who is USA since 20 years and a scientist in a defense related company. When asked by me jokingly if he could pass on some technologies to India if asked to he looked serious and vehemently said "NO", unlike some of our neighbors. That's why they are trusted there

Yea, very patriotic:

Noshir_Sheriarji_Gowadia.jpg

Noshir Sheriarji Gowadia (born April 11, 1944) is an Indian American design engineer and convicted spy for several countries. One of the creators of the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber during a career at Northrop, he was arrested in 2005 on espionage-related federal charges. On August 9, 2010, he was convicted in the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii on 14 of the 17 charges against him. On 24 January 2011, he was sentenced to 32 years in prison.

Gowadia was born in Mumbai, India. He immigrated to the United States and is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. He joined Northrop in November 1968, and continued to work there until April 1986. As a design engineer, Gowadia was reportedly one of the principal designers of the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber, who conceived and conceptually designed the B-2 Bomber's entire propulsion system and billed himself as the "father of the technology that protects the B-2 stealth bomber from heat-seeking missiles." In 1999, he founded N.S. Gowadia, Inc., his own consulting company.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a bunch of stupidity. My people built this country, Indians did not. Indeed, most Indians have no heritage in America; they just come here to make money because what we built over here is a lot better than what your people built over there.

Yea, very patriotic:

Noshir_Sheriarji_Gowadia.jpg

Noshir sold stealth technology to the Chinese :lol:

Something tells me he was not exactly an Indian patriot either .........but his greed for money and ability to bend his moral compass was distinctly American :P

In this case you give us too much credit ...... he was more American than Indian. ;)

Obvious conclusion to be drawn is the Americans don't like the chinese and do not trust them. Now that you know the answer you should be able to sleep better. Or will you stay awake worrying about all those money you have invested in American bonds ?

Really? In my experience Chinese Americans seem to be a lot more integrated an pro-American than the racist anti-Black, obsessively wannabe White Indians who come here.

I have no respect for Commie China, but Americans of Chinese descent are far better than the Indian one's I have met. I have still yet to meet EVEN ONE which doesn't think that cracking Black jokes in the privacy of his "White friends" is not ok.

Really? In my experience Chinese Americans seem to be a lot more integrated an pro-American than the racist anti-Black, obsessively wannabe White Indians who come here.

I have no respect for Commie China, but Americans of Chinese descent are far better than the Indian one's I have met. I have still yet to meet EVEN ONE which doesn't think that cracking Black jokes in the privacy of his "White friends" is not ok.

:lol: ....Really ? that is your problem. We really don't care a fcuk either way yankee boy.

Noshir sold stealth technology to the Chinese :lol:

Something tells me he was not exactly an Indian patriot either .........but his greed for money and ability to bend his moral compass was distinctly American :P

In this case you give us too much credit ...... he was more American than Indian. ;)

Noshir sold technology to the highest bidder. He was no patriot, and I don't even consider him a traitor; he was never an American to begin with. :)

but his greed for money and ability to bend his moral compass was distinctly American

Look at us greedy Americans with a poverty rate equal to $22,000 in wages, and a minimum wage of $9 per hour. What's the minimum wage in India? Do people even follow the minimum wage rules?

Your level of equality is not even close to what we had any time in our nations' history.

:lol: ....Really ? that is your problem. We really don't care a fcuk either way yankee boy.

You gave a "fcuk" enough to post six different comments on the topic raghead boy.

I merely responded to your dumb inferiority complex-ridden statements.

I don't give a damn either way, I just don't like a bunch of Indians speaking on behalf of Americans. You do NOT represent us so screw off.

Noshir sold technology to the highest bidder. He was no patriot, and I don't even consider him a traitor; he was never an American to begin with. :)

Look at us greedy Americans with a poverty rate equal to $22,000 in wages, and a minimum wage of $9 per hour. What's the minimum wage in India? Do people even follow the minimum wage rules?

Your level of equality is not even close to what we had any time in our nations' history.

Noshir lived 20 years in India and 40 years in the US. He was more American than Indian.

We do have minimum wage in India :lol: ....... all nations does. I thought americans were better educated than that.

Tell me about your equality when you have your first Hindu president or a white christian lady president. ......... maybe then we would be interested in hearing you out.

Else as I said earlier ...... we really don't care a fcuk.

:lol: .....why the fcuk should I provide any data to help you sleep better ? :cuckoo: ......its a chinese problem ....you go figure it out :P

Your amnesia has gotten worse :omghaha:
Nothing unwanted about it, just factual. ....... the process of arriving at this conclusion based on available data and logical reasoning is called inference. ..... anything else ? :coffee:

Is there a better reason why ave indian IQ is 82?

you silly... how do you calculate IQ? by solving some puzzles etc? you better go and ask some banking students.... stop nonsense about IQ.... i checked my iq few days ago it is just 99... there is no proper method to calculate IQ.... lolz.... kids....

you silly... how do you calculate IQ? by solving some puzzles etc? you better go and ask some banking students.... stop nonsense about IQ.... i checked my iq few days ago it is just 99... there is no proper method to calculate IQ.... lolz.... kids....

"Gowadia was reportedly one of the principal designers of the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber, who conceived and conceptually designed the B-2 Bomber's entire propulsion system and billed himself as the "father of the technology that protects the B-2 stealth bomber from heat-seeking missiles."....

If he is the 'father' of the technology, he has every right to sell it to whoever he wants.....

:devil: ......... you are sounding desperate ...........get a grip on yourself. If you are worried about the US not liking chinese you need to ask the local yankee rep here. My inference still remains that the american don't really like the chinese :wave:

:devil: ......... you are sounding desperate ...........get a grip on yourself. If you are worried about the US not liking chinese you need to ask the local yankee rep here. My inference still remains that the american don't really like the chinese :wave:

Now it's' proven that your IQ is below the indian ave of 82 :rofl: :rofl:

You gave a "fcuk" enough to post six different comments on the topic raghead boy.

I merely responded to your dumb inferiority complex-ridden statements.

I don't give a damn either way, I just don't like a bunch of Indians speaking on behalf of Americans. You do NOT represent us so screw off.

I give just about enough fcuk to let you that we do not really care what you think or say yankee doodle.

You are the one who appear to have a massive inferiority complex, keen to let us know what you think....... as if we care :disagree: You seem unable to digest the fact that we don't really care for your postings either and are keen to yap along and engage us.

We again do not care what you 'like' or 'dont like'. We plan to continue posting on whatever catches our fancy at the moment.

We have NO interest in representing you either :lol: .....only someone with an complex would think that.

Now it's' proven that your IQ is below the indian ave of 82 :rofl: :rofl:

....as I said ....whatever make you sleep better :devil:

Few days ago??? Ok, you need to take another test now.

....as I said ....whatever make you sleep better :devil:

That was easy, wasn't it? I guess you knew your score all along.

These shameless, dumb Americans, insulting India while thriving on Indian talent......

I really hoped these dumb Americans tighten VISA rules so that talented people from other countries are discouraged to go there...
But they don't have the guts, they actually increased the annual H-1B cap.....:lol:
They know very well the intelligence level of their own people...without foreign brain power their 'super-power' status would fall.

American companies don't want to hire Americans....:lol:
Some Tech Companies Find Ways Not To Hire Americans : NPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom