What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noshir lived 20 years in India and 40 years in the US. He was more American than Indian.

We do have minimum wage in India :lol: ....... all nations does. I thought americans were better educated than that.

Tell me about your equality when you have your first Hindu president or a white christian lady president. ......... maybe then we would be interested in hearing you out.

Else as I said earlier ...... we really don't care a fcuk.

I thought Indians were educated enough to be able to read properly.

Do you understand the difference between "what is the minimum wage" and "do you have a minimum wage"?? No, well ok then.

Tell me about your equality when you have your first Hindu president

No, we are probably not going to vote for one. Hindus aren't exactly what people think of when they imagine an "American". Also, Hindus are what? 1% of the entire population? No thanks, although you can feel free to put your name on the ballot. Hindus have that right like everyone else.

have a massive inferiority complex, keen to let us know what you think...

Yea, Americans are just dying to become Indians, so that we can defecate on the street and own White slaves, while obsessing over making ourselves look like those White people... that just came over to India to be like the Indians... :yahoo:

If he is the 'father' of the technology, he has every right to sell it to whoever he wants.....

No he doesn't. He's in prison because he does NOT have that right.

This isn't India; this is America. We have laws and rules that people must follow, and judging by your idiotic comment, you don't see the point of all this.

Well, that's why most Indians don't belong in America. Indians belong in India.

.......Well, that's why most Indians don't belong in America. Indians belong in India.

Yes!....but you have no other choice, as American companies don't want to recruit dumb Americans....they prefer talented foreigners instead...and Indians are high on their list....otherwise why do you think they increased the VISA cap.....:lol:

You are pathetic. Use google to find out minimum wage of India. I keep repeating we have no interest in discussing USA but your deep rooted inferiority complex just wont let you quit.

You inability to understand simple english is sad ........ I said get back to us when you have a Hindu president or a white president. Till then we have NO interest in hearing from you. Which part of that do you not understand ?

I / We really dont care a fcuk if American want to become Indians or not. Nor are we interested in educating a red neck. You have no dignity or shame....you keep coming back to be insulted even when you have been told to get lost.

Get help loser.

he doesnt know much about America, leave alone India.

You are pathetic. Use google to find out minimum wage of India. I keep repeating we have no interest in discussing USA but your deep rooted inferiority complex just wont let you quit.

You inability to understand simple english is sad ........ I said get back to us when you have a Hindu president or a white president. Till then we have NO interest in hearing from you. Which part of that do you not understand ?

I / We really dont care a fcuk if American want to become Indians or not. Nor are we interested in educating a red neck. You have no dignity or shame....you keep coming back to be insulted even when you have been told to get lost.

Get help loser.

he doesnt know much about America, leave alone India.

Yes!....but you have no other choice, as American companies don't want to recruit dumb Americans....they prefer talented foreigners instead...and Indians are high on their list....otherwise why do you think they increased the VISA cap.....:lol:

It was we who landed on the Moon; we who built the most powerful nation the world has ever seen; we who built the computer, discovered most of the elements, and together with our European kin, have invented almost everything of modern convenience. Can any of you Indians really tell me what you have done in the last 2,000 or so years? Of course other than the numeral system, blah blah blah...

Look, you come here because what WE built is much better than what your dumb people built over there. That's the reason. We are more productive, far more educated, and even the most idiotic hicks have lives far more prosperous than the average upper-middle class Indian. It really does say a lot about the differences between us.

They hire you because you work for slave-like wages, and we do not. The Chinese slave laborers are making more than us Americans exporting their goods. Their goods must be world-quality then right? Far superior to Americans?

Sorry to say, it's not.

If you Indians are so smart, go and build up your own country, and stop making pathetic excuses as to why you continue to fail to this very day (over 50 years after my British cousins chose to give you your freedom).

Don't worry about this loser.

He knows that Indians are considered to be ugly, racist (in their misunderstood attempt to fit in with Whites), and unbelievably inept at almost everything they do.

Chinese, Japanese, and Korean Americans are as much a part of America as the White race, and the Blacks who descended from slaves.

He just wants to get on your nerves because of the deep-seated inferiority complex which has formed throughout the ages within his region of the world. It's kind of like a "if Indians can't have the White race then no one can!!" thing.

Whites don't think that way, we would much rather the intelligent, peaceful, and well-integrated Asians than we would the raping, sexually harassing Indians.

You're right, buddy! Actually, I'm having fun with him, he is the one fretting now :rofl:

He stinks this thread. Let's get out of here.

You are a jealous chini. looks like you just made an id to post in this thread.

Naahh.... he is a american with a Massive Inferiority Complex. :omghaha: ............. best to ignore such attention seeking Losers.

Get help loser.

Hey retard, I will continue to post on this Pakistani military forum as long as I please. If you don't like it then take your rat-smelling behind somewhere else.

And how many times must I tell you, I DON'T CARE about what you're telling me. I will continue to post responses to inaccuracies anywhere I find them.

Screw off Rajivv.

:yay: around 17000 ppl going thr every year? taking thr familes with them so around 50000 ppl going every year , even half of them get settled in USA :D within next 50 year US of A would become US of I . :lol:

How about USKB? United States of Kafir Baniya

You're right, buddy! Actually, I'm having fun with him, he is the one fretting now :rofl:

He stinks this thread. Let's get out of here.

You should ask you new 'buddy' why USA is rejecting Chinese application for US Visa :lol: ...........I think he would provide a much better answer than me. :partay:

I can not grasp - what are you rejoicing? This is an occasion for sadness and to draw serious conclusions. People do not have to leave the country - it's bad. It is very very bad process.

I am surprised that Developerdo hasn't showed up yet. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom