What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians like you are an embarrassment to all that is decent, ethical, honorable and virtuous.

A false-flagger giving lectures on ethics and virtues.....:lol:......height of hypocrisy....

A false-flagger giving lectures on ethics and virtues.....:lol:......height of hypocrisy....

All right monkey, back to your cage. Here's a banana
20070331221204!Dancing_Banana.gif

^^^^
Ha ha.....when exposed how you guys resort to B.S.

They do have a humor, just the silly, slapstick variety noone else understands. Lost in cultural translation.

Of course there are exceptions like Russell Peters, he can be pretty good at times but my favorite is Dane Cook.

dan cook is sh*t .. russel peters is becoming repetitive ... :coffee:

Only a spineless Indian like you would laugh when he's been dragged through the mud. Quit already, loser.

Again, a false-flagger calling others 'spineless'.....if you had a 'spine', you would've sported you own flag.....you shameless hypocrite...

ok guys... dont go personal ... about brain drain... it happened during 70s and 80s when creme left.. but recent IT migration are hardly the creme of India... lot of them return and many stay in India..
so its not all that bad..

^^^

I object the loosely use of the term engineer.

I had to study for four years to get an engineering degree.

These ITT "engineers" most likely get one from online colleges.

He didn't say ITT, its IIT......... and that is a 4 year degree too. Not sure if it was a typo on your part or you really didn't know the difference.

ok guys... dont go personal ... about brain drain... it happened during 70s and 80s when creme left.. but recent IT migration are hardly the creme of India... lot of them return and many stay in India..

Agreed, now a days any tit for brain idiot with an IT degree is getting H-1B. I know a few myself!

dan cook is sh*t .. russel peters is becoming repetitive ... :coffee:

Russell Peters' been rehashing his old racial stereotype jokes, hasn't done anything new in a long time.

Assuming he's a racist bagger who thinks his skin color makes him " red blooded american" and superior, did I ever say I agree with those qualities? Hell No.

On the contrary, I have always condemned racism in India against Muslims, Dalits and other underprivileged sections of society.

All I did was agree with him on the fact that most scientific inventions in modern times were perfected in Western countries, at least 99.99% of them. This is a cold fact only a fool would deny.

Yes, Indians invented zero, Arithmetic, and Algebra. Great. But the achievements of Hindu Indians pale in comparison to the marvels of Western society.

Can't remember the European who said this " who could deny that a single shelf of a good European library is worth the entire knowledge of Asia and Africa". Can you really dispute this claim? I don't think so.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of who you are, your race, skin color, religion, language etc. But acknowledging a universally accepted fact does not make you insignificant in any way.

You agreeing with him is not surprising- he is your DNA. What is that movie called "Dumb and Dumber?" Just don't wear out the knee pads ...

White's built this country's infrastructure, economy, and system of government. We wrote the Constitution, made all the laws, and established this country's' independence. We're not taking credit for anyone else's work, its called giving credit where credit is due. You moan on about how we are racists, yet you did next to nothing in comparison to the effort whites put into creating this country.

So don't you DARE tell me that some other race is responsible for this country's development, because that is a true slap in the face to all of the hard working white Americans who worked, fought and died for this country over the years.

You are a sad and disgusting individual.

In the cases that it was, White immigrants, and most of the cases, it wasn't.

Either way, I present pure, objective, scientific FACT, backed with reason and logic.

All you can produce is disgustingly horrid grammar (more proof that you are not an American), personal insults (hick, redneck, and many other ANTI-AMERICAN insults), and an inability to comprehend the logic that makes this world go 'round: Without Whites, America would not even exist.

My lack of attention to grammar due to my short hand style, does not take away from the fact that I'm more successful than you in every aspect. Hell my lack of attention to grammar is far better than you calling yourself a tea bagger . i.e as commonly described in the various dictionaries and ub the american lexicon_ as a person who tea-bags a sexual partner. A person who practices teabagging, the insertion of the scrotum into someone's mouth. and you call yourself that! :rofl:

This racist trait within you, is the classic reason why the tea baggers, such yourself, have become the laughing stock of the country. The 'we want to secede crowd' cannot now claim to be Americans anymore.

Get a job, stop spending the day watching Nascar and drinking, how do you hicks say it " beaaaar" .

WRONG
I agree, more proof of your hatred for us Americans. Go tell the school your happy that more Americans are being taken out, being replaced by your Indian kid, and that you're really happy about that. Why not? You seem so proud of it, go ahead!

Stop thinking of your siblings as a ' friend with benefits' and then you may start procreating kids who move from dimwits to someone who can attend school.

We are the Americans , we contribute in meaningful ways. You are nothing but white racist baggers that have for generations looked to burn crosses as your contribution- a stain on this countries history.

@ jay llt

As an impartial judge who has by now read all the posts in this thread, I need to inform you with great displeasure that you just lost the debate to Flat_Top56, the American.

Now please do us a favor, tuck your tail and run as fast as you can :laughcry:

I unlike you, who had to get a second account and devise a way to be a false flagger here- have a great life that needed my time. I did say my goodbyes earlier, you perhaps missed it trying out your new set of knee pads for the tea bagger. You two are well suited for the role of 'nut' jobs, I must say. :lol:

and now I'm off to watch my kid play travel baseball and happy he took away a position from another Hick tea bagger here in GA.[/B] :D :P and OH he made Talented and Gifted program in school- another thing you baggers can't achieve because of all that sibling procreation.

My last post was Yesterday, but today when I read it I am a bit confused. There are many false flaggers in this thread. No Americans in the discussion. Majority are Indians, few are Pakistanis, and the Rest are Chinese with US+US, US+X, CA or other flags.

now today in other field also people migrating.......it is not restricted to USA other country like africa ,iran, JAPAN,INDONESIA,Vietnam,Bangladesh........they are not skill or semi skill category.....mostly in top and middle management ...working as expat.........today all Bangladeshi cold rolling mill( 5 plant) manage by Indian..right from project to Establishment don by indian expat......Indonesian many company hiring Indian expat....Africa right from safal group to other, Indian are working........Tanzanian/Kenya/Uganda..every were

only difference is in, past most of them was skill or semi skilled.........today they are recognized hard working and dedicated expat......

i work in three country bangladesh(KDS GROUP-4 YEAR)/VIETNAM (LOTUS STEEL-2 YEAR) NOW IN INDONESIA

Yep, that's absolutely right. 70% White = majority Chinese and Indian.

Tier 2 and 3 or few substandard universities maybe, but almost all tier 1 universities are majority Indians and Chinese/Asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom