What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread where the Indian guys, well at least initially, were cheering that many of their talented folk were leaving the country and at a rate many times that of other countries and even of the nearest country (China) as something to be proud of? LOL!

I think the only thing that beat the stupidity of that was the actual serious posts that somehow the Indians will become dominant in the USA, both in terms of numbers and other spheres such as politics. Having quite a few American friends, they would rather die than see that happen.

Good lord the colonisation of the USA has begun, all you Americans better run for the hills!

If the Indians have to back 4000 years to claim any inventions of their own, then they are really degenerating as a group. Same goes for the Chinese. If all they can claim is paper, gunpower, and Confucius, you are doing a lousy job in terms of contributing to the world civilization.

Before anyone accuse flat top to be white supremacist he named these americans. Jack, Eisten both jews and Steve Jobs half white and half middle eastern.

LIKE WHAT

JUST STATE THEM ALREADY

I already made a simple and very incomplete list of White inventions a few minutes ago:

We only discovered all of the elements, invented electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, the ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane, the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet, the pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, photograph, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web, concrete, aluminum, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene, iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers, the transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer, Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, vaccination, anesthesia, and all the pure antibiotics, radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography, vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs, discovered evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology, the atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton, AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE

Now again, seeing as how, like you said, "the amount of unique inventions are still higher in favor of Indians", could you please enlighten us on these inventions?

Y'know, I keep hearing about your superior intelligence and innovative ability, but every time I ask for these specific inventions you keep on blabbering about, I don't get an answer.

I'm guessing that the answer I get right now will be just as stupid and pathetic.

I did my entire schooling in India so I'm not the least bit surprised with this man's opinions. Many Indians (including the ones in USA) like to live in a deluded past where all ancient knowledge and scriptures supposedly originated in India.

Indian classrooms are little better than Nazi propaganda machinery; more emphasis is given to memorizing facts and repeating all that Hindutva bullshit than creative thinking; questioning authority is a strict No-No. CBSE textbooks demonize the Western culture as immoral and continually puts Indian civilization and Indian scientific accomplishments on a pedestal, against all evidence.

Most Indian children grow up parroting this state propaganda bullshit confusing them as indisputable facts. So when you challenge their preconceived notions about India and Indian technological accomplishments, you almost deliver them to a state of coma. It takes them a while to realize India is really a mediocre country in the grand scheme of the world.

Luckily as a child, I was gifted enough to reject all this propaganda repeated in classrooms. By the time I came to America, I had rid myself of most of this childish garbage. I also rejected Hinduism as I could no longer agree with the caste system and silly superstitions that characterize it. Today I'm proud to be an atheist and American.

Reactions: waz
If the Indians have to back 4000 years to claim any inventions of their own, then they are really degenerating as a race. Same goes for the Chinese. If all they can claim is paper, gunpower, and Confucius, you are doing a lousy job in terms of contributing to the world civilization.

Some people type something on a forum and an entire race gets blamed for it:no:

I did my entire schooling in India so I'm not the least bit surprised with this man's opinions. Many Indians (including the ones in USA) like to live in a deluded past where all ancient knowledge and scriptures supposedly originated in India.

I guess for family didn't get the memo in 47?

Indian classrooms are little better than Nazi propaganda machinery; more emphasis is given to memorizing facts and repeating all that Hindutva bullshit than creative thinking; questioning authority is a strict No-No. CBSE textbooks demonize the Western culture as immoral and continually puts Indian civilization and Indian scientific accomplishments on a pedestal, against all evidence.

Most Indian children grow up parroting this state propaganda bullshit confusing them as indisputable facts. So when you challenge their preconceived notions about India and Indian technological accomplishments, you almost deliver them to a state of coma. It takes them a while to realize India is really a mediocre country in the grand scheme of the world.

Luckily as a child, I was gifted enough to reject all this propaganda repeated in classrooms. By the time I cam to America, I had rid myself of most of this childish garbage. I also rejected Hinduism as I could no longer agree with the caste system and silly superstitions that characterize it. Today I'm proud to be an atheist and American.

Your location Flag says you are in India:what:

I guess for family didn't get the memo in 47?

They must have known it was already worst option.

Before anyone accuse flat top to be white supremacist he named these americans. Jack, Eisten both jews and Steve Jobs half white and half middle eastern.

True actually, Jobs is half middle eastern; they can claim him as well (though I doubt he would be as close to as successful as he has become if he were living in Syria).

Jews are White.

It means that the most intelligent Indians are competing with a SMALL sample of the AVERAGE Whites. Why the Hell would you compare the AVERAGE White American (not even the average White, but the average White American), to the top 1% of Indians?.....
It's you who started the comparison between whites and non-whites....we were comparing between Americans and Indians.....after losing the argument you're now saying that the American whites are only a small sample of the entire white world....:lol:....if so, then don't you think, we should also bring in the entire non-white population of the world for comparison....

How logical is it of you to compare the achievements of the people of a country(India) with the achievements of the entire white world comprising of so many countries??...

Either you compare Americans with Indians OR you compare whites with non-whites....

You Indians are nowhere near as smart as anyone has suggested. And these 1% of Indians, competing against the AVERAGE White American, although making more money, do almost NOTHING. Where is the Indian Bill Gates? Steve Jobs? Mark Zuckerberg? Warren Buffet? Where is the Indian Picasso or Beethoven? How about the Indian Van Gogh? Albert Einstein? Newton?

LOL, not a single Indian in the world today is a household name, versus literally THOUSANDS of Whites......

How would a white supremacist like you know about the achievements and the name of the achievers from an Eastern nation......you guys are masters in stealing others work and saying it's yours...
For example, recently the scientific community was excited about the proof of existence of a sub-atomic particle called Higgs-Boson. The theory/model of the existence of such a particle was jointly developed by Peter Higgs and Satyendranath Bose(an Indian scientist) hence the name Higgs-Boson But this is what wikipedia says....
"The Higgs boson is named after Peter Higgs, one of six physicists who, in 1964, proposed the mechanism that suggested the existence of such particle. Although Higgs' name has become ubiquitous in this theory, the resulting electroweak model (the final outcome) involved several researchers between about 1960 and 1972, who each independently developed different parts. In mainstream media the Higgs boson is often referred to as the "God particle," from a 1993 book on the topic; the nickname is strongly disliked by many physicists, who regard it as inappropriate sensationalism."......
That is how the western media distort facts and highlight the western achievement only and you know the name of western scientists only while the others are kept in darkness intentionally......

True actually, Jobs is half middle eastern; they can claim him as well (though I doubt he would be as close to as successful as he has become if he were living in Syria).

Jews are White.

White racist hate jews more then anyone. So Indians dont go around calling people racist when they give taste of your own medicine.

you got to give it to Indians look how well indian singing the America national anthem

Last edited by a moderator:
It's you who started the comparison between whites and non-whites....we were comparing between Americans and Indians.....after losing the argument you're now saying that the American whites are only a small sample of the entire white world....:lol:....if so, then don't you think, we should also bring in the entire non-white population of the world for comparison....

Listen to yourself... I'm saying that the AVERAGE Indian is NOT being compared to the AVERAGE White person, or even the average White American. You are comparing the TOP 1% of Indians to the AVERAGE White American. The AVERAGE Indian is far less intelligent, far less innovative, and far less wealthy, than the average White American or White person in the world today.

Get it? And even the top 1% of Indians, the Indian "American", is not comparable in innovation, wealth creation, discovery, or any other indicator compared to the average White American or average White person.

Again, comprende?

How logical is it of you to compare the achievements of the people of a country(India) with the achievements of the entire white world comprising of so many countries??...

The ENTIRE White world is only some 1 billion people; India has 1.2 BILLION people. That's fine. We can compare 1/5 of the White world (the USA). 20% of Whites, which are in total equivalent to 1/6 of the Indian population, is a much easier comparison for you.

Is there any comparison between White American accomplishment, wealth creation, discovery, innovation, power, and that of India?

For example, recently the scientific community was excited about the proof of existence of a sub-atomic particle called Higgs-Boson. The theory/model of the existence of such a particle was jointly developed by Peter Higgs and Satyendranath Bose(an Indian scientist) hence the name Higgs-Boson But this is what wikipedia says....

Like a typical Indian, you cling on desperately to any hope, no matter how little, that you can rightfully latch on to the achievements of others. You justify this with the "Western media" bulls!t. There is no such thing as a "western media". There exist private companies, bought and sold by private individuals; there is no one media that represents our interests, and indeed they overwhelmingly represent YOURS.

Read from your own Indian brethren:

Many physicists seem amused today at the way the discovery of the Higgs boson has triggered discussions about Bose’s role in discovering the boson. “It’s like applauding Rod Laver for a victory by Rafael Nadal,” remarks one physicist, and he may be right

The Spark In A Crowded Field | Anvar Alikhan

Chinese still cheer-leading white American despite they put you in the non-white category....:cheesy:....and claiming that whites achieved more than non-whites.......

Like a typical Indian, you cling on desperately to any hope, no matter how little, that you can rightfully latch on to the achievements of others. You justify this with the "Western media" bulls!t. There is no such thing as a "western media". There exist private companies, bought and sold by private individuals; there is no one media that represents our interests, and indeed they overwhelmingly represent YOURS.

Read from your own Indian brethren:

The Spark In A Crowded Field | Anvar Alikhan

WOW, I didn't knew it. I always agreed with the Indian version of this Higgs-Boson story but to see such a trivia being shared in a leading Indian publication....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom