What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
no kidding how do you explain 40% of Indians working in NASA:omghaha:

That 40% is a wild stretch of imagination. True, NASA and government institutions like Argonne National Laboratory in Illinois have Indians employed in respectable positions but the actual numbers should be no more than 5%

The point is, the most intelligent white Americans are unable to compete with those most intelligent Indians.

WRONG

It means that the most intelligent Indians are competing with a SMALL sample of the AVERAGE Whites. Why the Hell would you compare the AVERAGE White American (not even the average White, but the average White American), to the top 1% of Indians?

You Indians are nowhere near as smart as anyone has suggested. And these 1% of Indians, competing against the AVERAGE White American, although making more money, do almost NOTHING. Where is the Indian Bill Gates? Steve Jobs? Mark Zuckerberg? Warren Buffet? Where is the Indian Picasso or Beethoven? How about the Indian Van Gogh? Albert Einstein? Newton?

LOL, not a single Indian in the world today is a household name, versus literally THOUSANDS of Whites.

and you claim that white American's build America.....bulls**

Who built America? Go ahead and REFUTE it, tell me WHO built this country.

Go take a walk down your street, or around a major American city, and try to find something beautiful built by your people, or almost any other. You won't. You idiots love to parrot the phrase "America was built by immigrants!", yet we see no physical evidence of that. This comes as no surprise to us Whites, seeing as how the highest form of architecture in your homeland is a a mud hut.

and now I'm off to watch my kid play travel baseball and happy he took away a position from another Hick tea bagger here in GA.[/B] :D :P and OH he made Talented and Gifted program in school- another thing you baggers can't achieve because of all that sibling procreation.

I agree, more proof of your hatred for us Americans. Go tell the school your happy that more Americans are being taken out, being replaced by your Indian kid, and that you're really happy about that. Why not? You seem so proud of it, go ahead!

muh race muh heritage muh IQ. Meanwhile this fella is uneducated and "self employed". Truly a social delinquent who has to feed his insecurities by claiming the achievements of other people.

Yea, which is why I'm self-employed and own a business probably larger than the GSP of the average Indian state.

And I'm not claiming the achievements of other people, I'm claiming those of MY people, the same way you dumb Indians do when you parrot the "we invented da numeral and da matematicas and stuff lik 4000 yers agooo".

Who stakes a stronger claim to the invention of their ancestors? Us, who have direct evidence of our ancestors, or YOU, who has to take such evidence from the mouths of OUR historians and archaeologists? :azn:

Yea, which is why I'm self-employed and own a business probably larger than the GSP of the average Indian state.

And I'm not claiming the achievements of other people, I'm claiming those of MY people, the same way you dumb Indians do when you parrot the "we invented da numeral and da matematicas and stuff lik 4000 yers agooo".

Who stakes a stronger claim to the invention of their ancestors? Us, who have direct evidence of our ancestors, or YOU, who has to take such evidence from the mouths of OUR historians and archaeologists? :azn:

You mean your convenience shop is worth more than BC? haha what a joke. A typical history revisionist such as yourself like to claim all ancients as their own, be it middle eastern, Indian, chinese or what have you. You're unaccomplished and extremely insecure so you must claim other people's inventions as your own. What have YOU done, besides claim a welfare cheque every month?

WRONG

Who built America? Go ahead and REFUTE it, tell me WHO built this country.

Go take a walk down your street, or around a major American city, and try to find something beautiful built by your people, or almost any other. You won't. You idiots love to parrot the phrase "America was built by immigrants!", yet we see no physical evidence of that. This comes as no surprise to us Whites, seeing as how the highest form of architecture in your homeland is a a mud hut.

@ jay llt

As an impartial judge who has by now read all the posts in this thread, I need to inform you with great displeasure that you just lost the debate to Flat_Top56, the American.

Now please do us a favor, tuck your tail and run as fast as you can :laughcry:

Assuming he's a racist bagger who thinks his skin color makes him " red blooded american" and superior, did I ever say I agree with those qualities? Hell No.

On the contrary, I have always condemned racism in India against Muslims, Dalits and other underprivileged sections of society.

All I did was agree with him on the fact that most scientific inventions in modern times were perfected in Western countries, at least 99.99% of them. This is a cold fact only a fool would deny.

Yes, Indians invented zero, Arithmetic, and Algebra. Great. But the achievements of Hindu Indians pale in comparison to the marvels of Western society.

Can't remember the European who said this " who could deny that a single shelf of a good European library is worth the entire knowledge of Asia and Africa". Can you really dispute this claim? I don't think so.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of who you are, your race, skin color, religion, language etc. But acknowledging a universally accepted fact does not make you insignificant in any way.

Racism:no:They all look the same:undecided:
Discrimination is quite possible but not at very large scale though. @Flat_Top56 why not kick out all the Indians from USA,they shouldn't be allowed if americans do not like them.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
All I did was agree with him on the fact that most scientific inventions in modern times were perfected in Western countries, at least 99.99% of them. This is a cold fact only a fool would deny.

Yes, Indians invented zero, Arithmetic, and Algebra. Great. But the achievements of Hindu Indians pale in comparison to the marvels of Western society.....

Firstly, if you're talking about the 'western society' as a whole then you have to consider the Eastern society/countries as a whole too....not only Hindu India....
Secondly, even if you compare only Hindu India with the whole 'western society' the amount of unique inventions are still higher in favor of Indians.....
Regarding 'perfecting inventions' which is a relatively current phenomenon.....western white people have least contribution in it....as you can see, best brains from Eastern countries like India are migrating there and contributing....

Can't remember the European who said this " who could deny that a single shelf of a good European library is worth the entire knowledge of Asia and Africa". Can you really dispute this claim? I don't think so.....

Probably a white supremacist said that.....who deliberately ignored the fact that the 'shelf' the European library is actually filled with books containing knowledge from entire Asia and Africa....which they stole while travelling.........

You mean your convenience shop is worth more than BC? haha what a joke. A typical history revisionist such as yourself like to claim all ancients as their own, be it middle eastern, Indian, chinese or what have you.

Apparently the only thing you can do to win an argument is LIE.

When did I state that the Chinese or the (non-existent) Indian civilizations belong to my people? I don't want them and I don't care for them. Stop putting words into the mouths of others you fool.

You're unaccomplished and extremely insecure so you must claim other people's inventions as your own

We all have an attachment to our extended family, just as Whites do. Please screw off. I'm proud of my race and what we have accomplished as a people. We have done more for this world than any other people to have ever existed, and YOU know it. I know you know it. It's so innately obvious. All of this semantics that your playing right now is just an attempt to lie to yourself.

You will leave this conversation with the SAME anger and dissatisfaction that you began it with.

besides claim a welfare cheque every month?

Why are you trying so damn hard to make your entire people look to be idiots? Why are you in Canada? Why did your people immigrate to Canada? Is it because the nation your people created is a failure?

My family comes from wealth, and I have created my own. Too bad, we are talking on the internet, so STFU about personal accusations. Get over it, and just keep playing around in the nations my people built.

WTF is wrong with Indians? I mean look at first page comments so much arrogance and that to when now world knows the **** hole India is. You guys are shitting on USA and thinking about US of I while knowing very well the **** hole that is India.

You inferiority complex is indeed complicated because you will claim achievements of ancient people who lived in all of South Asia and not just India.And especially when the fact is these people had Caucasian skull structure not like 98% of Indians. You inferiority is such that Bollywood is 90% dominated by punjabi-pashtuns despite them being 2% of population.

China and Ancient Middle east and later on Islamic middle east have contributed way way more then "Indian civilization" which include half dozen countries and many dozens of different races unlike western civilization who is just white.

And all those great "Indian" Civilizations like Harappa/IVC, Ghandara and Vedic originated in ancient Pakistan region. There can be debate on if these people were white caucasion but not on being of Caucasian skull structure which has been proven. And even these civilizations ended their contributions thousands of years ago. There hasn't been any worth while scientific achievements since Vedic times.

Apparently the only thing you can do to win an argument is LIE.

When did I state that the Chinese or the (non-existent) Indian civilizations belong to my people? I don't want them and I don't care for them. Stop putting words into the mouths of others you fool.

We all have an attachment to our extended family, just as Whites do. Please screw off. I'm proud of my race and what we have accomplished as a people. We have done more for this world than any other people to have ever existed, and YOU know it. I know you know it. It's so innately obvious. All of this semantics that your playing right now is just an attempt to lie to yourself.

You will leave this conversation with the SAME anger and dissatisfaction that you began it with.

Why are you trying so damn hard to make your entire people look to be idiots? Why are you in Canada? Why did your people immigrate to Canada? Is it because the nation your people created is a failure?

My family comes from wealth, and I have created my own. Too bad, we are talking on the internet, so STFU about personal accusations. Get over it, and just keep playing around in the nations my people built.

Another KKK in the forums? :/ Scary eh well what ever. Go out look around I am pretty sure doctors at the walk in clinic nearby are Indians. Oh well at 7-11 too you will find the Indians. The point is were taking over :D

Firstly, if you're talking about the 'western society' as a whole then you have to consider the Eastern society/countries as a whole too....not only Hindu India....
Secondly, even if you compare only Hindu India with the whole 'western society' the amount of unique inventions are still higher in favor of Indians.....
Regarding 'perfecting inventions' which is a relatively current phenomenon.....western white people have least contribution in it....as you can see, best brains from Eastern countries like India are migrating there and contributing....

LIKE WHAT

JUST STATE THEM ALREADY

I already made a simple and very incomplete list of White inventions a few minutes ago:

We only discovered all of the elements, invented electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, the ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane, the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet, the pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, photograph, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web, concrete, aluminum, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene, iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers, the transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer, Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, vaccination, anesthesia, and all the pure antibiotics, radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography, vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs, discovered evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology, the atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton, AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE

Now again, seeing as how, like you said, "the amount of unique inventions are still higher in favor of Indians", could you please enlighten us on these inventions?

Y'know, I keep hearing about your superior intelligence and innovative ability, but every time I ask for these specific inventions you keep on blabbering about, I don't get an answer.

I'm guessing that the answer I get right now will be just as stupid and pathetic.

Another KKK in the forums? :/ Scary eh well what ever. Go out look around I am pretty sure doctors at the walk in clinic nearby are Indians. Oh well at 7-11 too you will find the Indians. The point is were taking over :D

O'really? Indians are how much? 8% of American doctors? Wow dude, so the top 1% of Indians in the world today are only slightly overrepresented in such occupations compared to the distinctly average White Americans of the world today.

1: It's shameful for you; you shouldn't be proud of such an embarrassing fact

2: Your people are not that smart; rote memorization will only take you so far. Try naming me a dozen Indian American inventions. See if they compare to our inventions and advancements

3: You need to learn demography. 1% of the population, and growing at 70% per decade (more proof of Indian inability to govern). Can you do the Math? Oh, I forgot, you also need to factor in the fact that there are OTHER immigrants coming into the country.... oh and that the native born are ALSO increasing... Indians won't even be 5% of the population by 2050.

Indians like to brag. When got caught, lie. Got caught again, play victim, and more lies, until they have the last word. Then claim victory.

Yep, they are especially good at playing the victim.

Look at how much pride they take in inventions that don't even belong to them, and yet when a White person does so he is considered to be a loser for "taking pride in his ancestors achievements, which are not his".

They wrap themselves in such inconsistency, and they do so so many times, they often forget that they are contradicting their very points!

WTF is wrong with Indians? I mean look at first page comments so much arrogance and that to when now world knows the **** hole India is. You guys are shitting on USA and thinking about US of I while knowing very well the **** hole that is India.

You inferiority complex is indeed complicated because you will claim achievements of ancient people who lived in all of South Asia and not just India.And especially when the fact is these people had Caucasian skull structure not like 98% of Indians. You inferiority is such that Bollywood is 90% dominated by punjabi-pashtuns despite them being 2% of population.

China and Ancient Middle east and later on Islamic middle east have contributed way way more then "Indian civilization" which include half dozen countries and many dozens of different races unlike western civilization who is just white.

And all those great "Indian" Civilizations like Harappa/IVC, Ghandara and Vedic originated in ancient Pakistan region. There can be debate on if these people were white caucasion but not on being of Caucasian skull structure which has been proven. And even these civilizations ended their contributions thousands of years ago. There hasn't been any worth while scientific achievements since Vedic times.

I must take note of this fact I never saw Pakistanis foolishly argue with Westerners regarding which country should rank higher on the superiority index, it's a worthless debate only Indians participate in, only to end up with bruised feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom