What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
US lonely white idiots? you made a Chinese white too? :rofl:

let us how the both of you fair against Indian Americans.

How infantile and childlike your brain must be. Try and look at the bigger picture if you have the intelligence to.

It was Whites who produced men like Columbus who crossed the unknown Atlantic; men like Magellan who first circumnavigated the globe; men like Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Velazquez, Bernini, Rubens, Raphael and thousands of other geniuses who created beautiful and exquisite productions in the fields of sculpture and painting; geniuses like Beethoven, Bach, Wagner and Verdi who created beautiful music;

Men like James Watt who invented the steam engine; men like Daimler who invented and built the reciprocating internal combustion engine; production geniuses like Henry Ford, inventors like Thomas Edison; such a prodigal genius as Nikola Tesla in the field of physics and electricity; literary geniuses like Shakespeare, Goethe and thousands of others, untold geniuses in the fields of mathematics, in the fields of chemistry and physics.

It was the White Man who spanned the continents of the world with railroads and super highways and electrical power lines. It was the White Man who created the miraculous world of electronics, ushering in the telephone, the radio and television. It was the White Race, who in a combined burst of energy and genius sent rockets to the moon and planted the feet of the White Man on extra-terrestrial territory in the last few decades.

The brilliant accomplishments of the White Race are endless and rapidly expanding even as I write this. All one has to do is leaf through the pages of an encyclopedia to appreciate the magnificent legacy of achievements wrought by the White Race through the centuries.

What can Indians claim, other than a Pew chart which shows their higher incomes?

You can't escape the truth that easily, and I think you probably know it. :no:

It's my only account that I ever created here. I joined this site recently and got intrigued by the exciting level of debates. Since I'm presently located in India (I've been here for four months now), I decided to put my location flag as India. Also the user country flag by error. I did rectify the second flag to reflect my true status. As I plan to be in India till 23rd September, the current location is correct as per my knowledge.

Now crawl back to your slum and do a monkey dance.

Man, you are a story teller. Make sure you leave India in one piece.

It's my only account that I ever created here. I joined this site recently and got intrigued by the exciting level of debates. Since I'm presently located in India (I've been here for four months now), I decided to put my location flag as India. Also the user country flag by error. I did rectify the second flag to reflect my true status. As I plan to be in India till 23rd September, the current location is correct as per my knowledge.

:lol: Damn .... you are a Muslim Indian living in India !!!

You are just a wanna be american. Hilarious :omghaha:

:lol: ...you were never one of us. You will never become one of them (american) :angel:

You are destined to be a nobody, unwanted and unclaimed by both nations.

Compared to us you are a 'somali-Muslim'. Funny how you consider 'somali Muslim' to be an insult, even though you are a muslim :lol: .......hey @Flat_Top56 ...you hearing all this ?

I am, especially that part in bold. How about referring the anti-America flag-waving troll, JayAtl and his other proud "Indian-American" buddies, to what you just said?

Better they go build their country then run away to ours. They are a shame to your people. They would rather live in our countries than help feed their own kin.

Last edited by a moderator:

I can almost see you stuttering to come up with an explanation. It is remarkable the height of stupidity, you are willing to climb here.

I am, especially that part in bold. How about referring the anti-America flag-waving troll, JayAtl and his other proud "Indian-American" buddies, to what you just said?

Better they go build their country then run away to ours. They are a shame to your people. They would rather live in our countries than help feed their own kin.

YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN bagger boy! your kind made it clear to us where your loyalties lie. i.e tea bagging eachother :rofl:

Secession petitions flood White House website - Tea Party

LOL..... you still havent told us how you expect @AfsarHamesha respect to you.

Neither have @AfsarHamesha told us how he plans to show respect to you. ......... dont you think we need to know this ? :devil:

JayAtl does not suffer from an identity crisis. He knows who he is. I know who he is...there is no need to tell him anything.

Wait I thought 95% of Indian Americans were low performers. Yes " americans" make 50k. Of which the Asian Americans carry your white bagger racist lot, by helping on the averages.

and just not more income, it is in every success measure they did the study on.

You so called Americans wanted to secede. you are no american , bagger!

Secession petitions flood White House website - Tea Party

All your doing is trying to divide us Whites. No, we do NOT want to secede. Have you taken a look at the opinion polls lately you retard? We are talking less than 5% of the TEXAN population, and less than 2% of the American population. You don't even know your facts about my country.

Secondly, our incomes are HIGHER than the average, being around $65,000. This is an AVERAGE, while the AVERAGE Indian income is $1,500 PER YEAR; that is 40 times LOWER. Only the top 1% of you, which aren't even intelligent in the first place (just good at rote memorization and copying), are making these wages; the Indian Americans are not representative of your ENTIRE population, and you have STILL yet to answer my questions.

I think we all know why.

Here they are again:

In addition, you have STILL yet to tell me why your superior people have yet to invent things at even CLOSE to the rate my people have, or WHY you have this desire to immigrate to OUR countries to become successful.

LOL..... you still havent told us how you expect @AfsarHamesha respect to you.

Neither have @AfsarHamesha told us how he plans to show respect to you. ......... dont you think we need to know this ? :devil:

No, JayAtl does not know who he is; he is not an American, even though he tries the desperate and impossible maneuver of claiming that he is more American than the people who's ancestors lived here since the Declaration of Independence was signed (and even before that).

You are all a bunch of charlatans; like I said, you have no heritage or history in this country, and you are most certainly not American.

No, JayAtl does not know who he is; he is not an American, even though he tries the desperate and impossible maneuver of claiming that he is more American than the people who's ancestors lived here since the Declaration of Independence was signed (and even before that).

You are all a bunch of charlatans; like I said, you have no heritage or history in this country, and you are most certainly not American.

I have never claimed to be an american. :cuckoo:

BTW ..... we are still waiting for you to tell us who you want AfsarHamesha to show respect to you and your kind.

Answer at your leisure ... this was a fun thread...and am I am off to sleep after a good laugh. Cheers. :partay:

Why not throw them out after all its your country.
You should demand your govt that all Indians must be thrown out of USA.

I can almost see you stuttering to come up with an explanation. It is remarkable the height of stupidity, you are willing to climb here.

That's new, how can you SEE someone "stuttering" in a forum. Great Indian telepathy science?

Anyway, no arguing with you morons anymore. I made my point, thank you.

Yep, that's absolutely right. 70% White = majority Chinese and Indian.

You know what's funny? Usually such jokes are meant to be sarcastic, right?

Well,

Right !!

World's first university was established in Takshila -

BBC News - India's ancient university returns to life

Now. you were saying....

That's new, how can you SEE someone "stuttering" in a forum. Great Indian telepathy science?

Anyway, no arguing with you morons anymore. I made my point, thank you.

Have some shame dude. you got ripped off man. you still wanna cling on to your cool story ??

^^^

You are wrong there. It was the Eskimos who established the first university in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom