What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bitter truth is Chinese have plenty of job opportunities at home with our $8 trillion economy, not many apply for Green Card. For Indians, there are no advanced industry or jobs back home in India, 1.6 trillion economy. Naturally, no well educated indians want to return home :rofl: :rofl:
it's a loss to india that the bright ones are not returning home, yet you are rejoicing, :rofl::rofl:

Cry, cry, cry

........And yet you were the one who was wondering why USA was not giving visa to the chinese :lol: ...........worst is that your new 'buddy' did not even give you a reply. :partay:

How does AfsarHamesha have to show respect to you ? ....... does it involve kissing your @ss ? :devil:

Hey @AfsarHamesha do you agree with Flat_Top56 ? :rofl:

Flat_Top56 is a fellow American, and we have certain values in common that are beyond your understanding. Not a word extra.

Well you of allpeople must know that Indians do a pretty good job in ***-kissing. Now dance for me you little Indian monkey, I know the Almighty dollar is stretching a lot more in this country at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ChinaToday,

dude Indians are far superior to us lowly White idiots. It's why they immigrate to our countries en masse... why they are desperate to have women resembling ours... why they grope our women everywhere they go... why they invented little to nothing in the world today... why they... oh wait... never mind.

US lonely white idiots? you made a Chinese white too? :rofl:

let us how the both of you fair against Indian Americans.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png
[/IMG]

Whats the issue?If Americans don't want Indians in their country,why not ban immigration of Indians.
Why are they crying here?

The same thing again. Our people did this, did that. The fact of the matter your people are getting laid off for our people . That is happening NOW. Try convincing your boss, your ancestors built America :omghaha:

Awesome answer. I couldn't have expected anything less from an Indian... holy crap you guys are frikking geniuses.

Flat_Top56 is a fellow American, and we have certain values in common that are beyond your understanding. Not a word extra.

Well you of allpeople must know that Indians do a pretty good job in ***-kissing. Now dance for me you little Indian monkey, I know the Almighty dollar is stretching a lot more in this country at the moment.

The same thing Flat_Top56 is telling you. For the love of god, dont hide behind your enemy's national flag.

did you just flip your flag to now show you are american but residing in India? :rofl:

:lol: .......have you told Flat_Top56 that you are of MUSLIM heritage ? :devil:

BTW ....do you agree with Flat_Top56 that you must show 'proper respect' to White Christian folks who build the USA ? .........come one ....we are all waiting to hear your answer. Fellow American Flat_Top56 included !!!

How do you plan to show proper respect for Flat_Top56 ? ....... we are all eager to know. :azn:

Do you do the 'appu dance' for White folks in exchange for the 'almighty dollar' ? :cool:

........And yet you were the one who was wondering why USA was not giving visa to the chinese :lol: ...........worst is that your new 'buddy' did not even give you a reply. :partay:

Truth hurts, I was trying to be nice, but you asked for it, well, you get it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome answer. I couldn't have expected anything less from an Indian... holy crap you guys are frikking geniuses.

You lost your job to an Indian, then lost an argument on a forum to an Indian. :wave:

95% out perform you, are more successful than you white racist baggers. And I showed you the proof...but you can't handle the truth son!

MOOOOOSLIMS are coming or is it- the MOSSSLIMS are coming! to put sharia law on us!

If you are so superior, stop avoiding the question.

Why were none of the technologies I listed above invented by you?

Why do you have to immigrate to the countries WE BUILT?? Isn't that strange? Living in someone else's house because yours is wroth ****, while telling them that you are more successful than them?

Why is it your people are so damn arrogant? What is it about you that makes you so hideously ugly and disgusting? Why can't you at least have the DECENCY that most other immigrants have? You come here, then you declare that you are superior to the people that invited you in the first place.

I honestly feel that you need to be deported back home, citizen or no citizen. You have no heritage here. You don't give two bleeps about this country; I can tell.

@AfsarHamesha is banned account that made this new one when he previoulsy got banned . @Aeronaut . read his post history

Right, in premier Universities, most of the Grads and PhDs are either Indians or Chinese.

Yep, that's absolutely right. 70% White = majority Chinese and Indian.

SShhhh. Flat_Top56 doesn't want to hear that. After all his people invented Universities :rofl:

You know what's funny? Usually such jokes are meant to be sarcastic, right?

Well,

During the Early Modern period (approximately late 1400s to 1800), the universities of Europe would see a tremendous amount of growth, productivity and innovative research. At the end of the Middle Ages, about 400 years after the first university was founded, there were twenty-nine universities spread throughout Europe. In the 15th century, twenty-eight new ones were created, with another eighteen added between 1500 and 1625.[33] This pace continued until by the end of the 18th century there were approximately 143 universities in Europe and Eastern Europe, with the highest concentrations in the German Empire (34), Italian countries (26), France (25), and Spain (23) – this was close to a 500% increase over the number of universities toward the end of the Middle Ages. This number does not include the numerous universities that disappeared, or institutions that merged with other universities during this time.[34] It should be noted that the identification of a university was not necessarily obvious during the Early Modern period, as the term is applied to a burgeoning number of institutions. In fact, the term “university” was not always used to designate a higher education institution. In Mediterranean countries, the term studium generale was still often used, while “Academy” was common in Northern European countries.[35]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom