What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should ask you new 'buddy' why USA is rejecting Chinese application for US Visa :lol: ...........I think he would provide a much better answer than me. :partay:

The bitter truth is Chinese have plenty of job opportunities at home with our $8 trillion economy, not many apply for Green Card. For Indians, there are no advanced industry or jobs back home in India, 1.6 trillion economy. Naturally, no well educated indians want to return home :rofl: :rofl:
it's a loss to india that the bright ones are not returning home, yet you are rejoicing, :rofl::rofl:

Cry, cry, cry

Chinese cheerleading a racist, white supremacist bastar*......LOL

hahaha with iq average of 81 indians here shamelessly claim they are more knowledge than americans

we don't what you know- YES! it would dumb all of us down.

OH, they are lovely cheerleaders with pink cheeeeeksss

Last edited by a moderator:
you actually think he is of Indian heritage? he just called himself an imbecile.

:rofl: ...........I am more keen to see Flat_Top56 accept Indian emigrant AfsarHamesha as one of his own. :lol:

He seems to be avoiding answering the question I have asked him :omghaha:

Have you disclosed to Flat_Top56 that you are an emigrant Indian ? :devil:

Hey @Flat_Top56 ...........do you think AfsarHamesha belongs to America? ..... is he American ? :azn:

I would much rather have people who were respectful to the people who BUILT the country, than to ugly, stupid, arrogant, non-achievers like 95% of the Indians that come to this country.

Better still Indian origin american cheer-leading a racist white supremacist :omghaha: .............the whole this is just too good to be true.

More productive? Can you name 15 things that your people have invented? I mean, you guys are so much more productive and intelligent compared to us lowly White people.

We only discovered all of the elements, invented electrical motor, dynamo, transformer, and electric light, and indeed most of the familiar electrical appliances, the ship's chronometer, the screw propeller, the locomotive, bicycle, automobile, and aeroplane, the telegraph, the telephone, radio, television, communication and navigation satellites, mobile phone, and the Internet, the pencil, ballpoint pen, CRT, LCD, LED, photograph, photocopier, laser printer, ink jet printer, plasma display screen and world wide web, concrete, aluminum, clear glass, synthetic rubber, synthetic diamond and the plastics polyethylene, polypropylene, PVC and polystyrene, iron and steel ships, bridges and skyscrapers, the transistor, integrated circuit, memory chip, and computer, Eyeglasses, the telescope, the microscope and electron microscope, all the varieties of chromatography, protein and DNA sequencing, computerised tomography, NMR, x-rays, and light, ultraviolet and infrared spectroscopy, vaccination, anesthesia, and all the pure antibiotics, radiography, Computed tomography, Positron emission tomography and Medical ultrasonography, vitamins, hormonal contraception, hormones, insulin, Beta blockers and ACE inhibitors, along with a host of other medically proven drugs, discovered evolution, chromosomes, DNA, genetics and the methods of molecular biology, the atom, nucleus, electron, neutron and proton, AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE

Seeing as how Indians are more productive, can you name some more advanced inventions, and of course in much greater number?

The same thing again. Our people did this, did that. The fact of the matter your people are getting laid off for our people . That is happening NOW. Try convincing your boss, your ancestors built America :omghaha:

I would much rather have people who were respectful to the people who BUILT the country, than to ugly, stupid, arrogant, non-achievers like 95% of the Indians that come to this country.

How does AfsarHamesha have to show respect to you ? ....... does it involve kissing your @ss ? :devil:

Hey @AfsarHamesha do you agree with Flat_Top56 ? :rofl:

You don't care because you're a dumb,white supremacist trying to ignore facts......proving your dumbness by diverting the thread topic to Indian 'skin color'......

"White man's knowledge"....my a**
The 'white men' stole knowledge and wealth from India....written history is the evidence....

Oh yes, that tiny little island country which conquered your entire subcontinent did all of that without being technologically superior in EVERY which way... LOL!

We contributed more to your pisshole than even your people did, even though we should have just let your rot like the ungrateful pieces of *bleep* that you seem to be!

Look at Hong Kong, Singapore, nuked Japan, or many of the other countries we had conquered, defeated, colonized, etc.

Why aren't they in the state of India? Why do they not exhibit the same stupidity, laziness, or personality issues that you guys do?

The bitter truth is Chinese have plenty of job opportunities at home with our $8 trillion economy, not many apply for Green Card. For Indians, there are no advanced industry or jobs back home in India, 1.6 trillion economy. Naturally, no well educated indians want to return home :rofl: :rofl:
it's a loss to india that the bright ones are not returning home, yet you are rejoicing, :rofl::rofl:

Cry, cry, cry

There are huge population of Chinese in States, working here. And regarding Americans in China.... One word Lol!! :D

95% out perform you, are more successful than you white racist baggers. And I showed you the proof...but you can't handle the truth son!

MOOOOOSLIMS are coming or is it- the MOSSSLIMS are coming! to put sharia law on us!
images

hahaha with iq average of 81 indians here shamelessly claim they are more knowledge than americans

@ChinaToday,

dude Indians are far superior to us lowly White idiots. It's why they immigrate to our countries en masse... why they are desperate to have women resembling ours... why they grope our women everywhere they go... why they invented little to nothing in the world today... why they... oh wait... never mind.

:rofl: .....looks like AfsarHamesha could not handle Flat_Top56 and have run away. .............its poetic Justice. :omghaha:

I just loved the whole thing. Can't stop laughing.

Right, in premier Universities, most of the Grads and PhDs are either Indians or Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom