What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you just flip your flag to now show you are american but residing in India? :rofl:

Just because you're an American of Indian origin does that mean you're not supposed to have family in India? Does that mean you cannot have a residence in India and visit the place? or do business here?

Last time I checked no such rules were in place.

@AfsarHamesha is banned account that made this new one when he previoulsy got banned . @Aeronaut . read his post history

....aray why get the poor man banned again. I was hoping to see him bend down and kiss white american @ss.

In just the other post he was telling me how racist Indians are and how non racist americans are.

To have him then support a racist american a few minutes later was just too good to be true. It was divine comedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
US lonely white idiots? you made a Chinese white too? :rofl:

let us how the both of you fair against Indian Americans.

Chinese aren't White. I was referring to US, as in us Whites. God, what's wrong with your English?

And why do you continue to bring up the same boring income chart?

Is that all you have? That Indians earn more? Well, of course they do! They are the most intelligent of all Indians. Of course, you think this is due to the either genetic or cultural superiority of Indians, so you believe that flooding America with MORE Indians will make you look even more great! Too bad, the average Indian tends not to be too intelligent. Or else, why is India just one big slum?

In addition, you have STILL yet to tell me why your superior people have yet to invent things at even CLOSE to the rate my people have, or WHY you have this desire to immigrate to OUR countries to become successful.

The average Indian makes something like the equivalent of $1,500 per year!! The average American $50,000 per year... LOL! NO COMPARISON.

Just because you're an American of Indian origin does that mean you're not supposed to have family in India? Does that mean you cannot have a residence in India and visit the place? or do business here?

SO you did FLIP your flag :omghaha:

Hey @Flat_Top56 ...... here is the back ground of your fellow american.

He is a Muslim Indian who has emigrated to america and is now settled in the USA. :devil: ............there is a lot more where he came from. :azn: Better make peace with him now .....or we will send a few more.

I think the huge disparity between Indians and Chinese has do with English language. Chinese are bad with softskills.

Dude. who you think you are fooling? :cheesy:

1. You call Indians imbeciles
  2. Then you call all Indians monkeys
  3. Then you show yourself as living in the US ( flag) and country as Indian ( flag)
  4. Then you quickly switch the flags around when people catch on to you as a false flagger.

At least be smart enough to not draw attention to you - when you open a second account here to troll.

Quick. Look at the mirror. Do you see East Asia United ?? !!

You have been using false flags all along.

SO you did FLIP your flag :omghaha:

Hey Flat_Top56 ...... here is the back ground of your fellow american.

He is a Muslim Indian who has emigrated to america and is now settled in the USA. :devil: ............there is a lot more where he came from. :azn: Better make peace with him now .....or we will send a few more.

Seriously, I was born one of you but by my own efforts, intelligence and good luck, I managed to emigrate to the best country in the world. Now I'm no longer one of you.

One more thing, I'd rather be a Somali-Muslim than your kind. End of story.

Britain became super-power on Indian wealth....
America became super-power on Indian talent..

Seriously, I was born one of you but by my own efforts, intelligence and good luck, I managed to emigrate to the best country in the world. Now I'm no longer one of you.

:lol: ...you were never one of us. You will never become one of them (american) :angel:

You are destined to be a nobody, unwanted and unclaimed by both nations.

Compared to us you are a 'somali-Muslim'. Funny how you consider 'somali Muslim' to be an insult, even though you are a muslim :lol: .......hey @Flat_Top56 ...you hearing all this ?

Clue taken. In your next id you will use Somali flag. So why use Indian flag at all ?? To get thanks from chinese ??

Dude. who you think you are fooling? :cheesy:

1. You call Indians imbeciles
  2. Then you call all Indians monkeys
  3. Then you show yourself as living in the US ( flag) and country as Indian ( flag)
  4. Then you quickly switch the flag around when people catch on to you as a false flagger.

At least be smart enough to not draw attention to you - when you open a second account here to troll.

It's my only account that I ever created here. I joined this site recently and got intrigued by the exciting level of debates. Since I'm presently located in India (I've been here for four months now), I decided to put my location flag as India. Also the user country flag by error. I did rectify the second flag to reflect my true status. As I plan to be in India till 23rd September, the current location is correct as per my knowledge.

Now crawl back to your slum and do a monkey dance.

Chinese aren't White. I was referring to US, as in us Whites. God, what's wrong with your English?

And why do you continue to bring up the same boring income chart?

Is that all you have? That Indians earn more? Well, of course they do! They are the most intelligent of all Indians. Of course, you think this is due to the either genetic or cultural superiority of Indians, so you believe that flooding America with MORE Indians will make you look even more great! Too bad, the average Indian tends not to be too intelligent. Or else, why is India just one big slum?

In addition, you have STILL yet to tell me why your superior people have yet to invent things at even CLOSE to the rate my people have, or WHY you have this desire to immigrate to OUR countries to become successful.

The average Indian makes something like the equivalent of $1,500 per year!! The average American $50,000 per year... LOL! NO COMPARISON.

Wait I thought 95% of Indian Americans were low performers. Yes " americans" make 50k. Of which the Asian Americans carry your white bagger racist lot, by helping on the averages.

and just not more income, it is in every success measure they did the study on.

You so called Americans wanted to secede. you are no american , bagger!

Secession petitions flood White House website - Tea Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom