What's new

Biggest Brain Drains: India Gets Nearly Two-Thirds of U.S. H-1Bs

Status
Not open for further replies.
buddy we are not as delusional as you guys we never claim americans like us :omghaha:and we are not proud of Chinese working in America either

We never said, Americans like us.....the topic of the thread indicates that they need us......
.....and if you see my first two posts....you'll find that I'm the only person who wasn't cheering at the news....

Chinese still cheer-leading white American despite they put you in the non-white category....:cheesy:....and claiming that whites achieved more than non-whites.......

Maybe because they are smart enough to separate fact from fiction, unlike you Indians.

Who other than you people would have the audacity to claim that you are more innovative than the White race?

You have yet to list one of these so-called inventions.

We never said, Americans like us.....the topic of the thread indicates that they need us......

As someone who knows the right people in the tech/outsourcing industry, let me assure you on one thing, the more you Indians fool yourselves by living in this superiority delusion, the more excuse you give us Americans to stop needing your services. We can decide to switch to Philippines, Ireland, Malaysia...plenty of countries to handle customer service or write some $hitty codes. And given my experience with Indian employees, I'm sure they'll do a better job.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN.

If you value your call center job, nod your head and say, "Yes Sir"

Oh yea, we NEED you.

Anyone remember what America looked like before the Indians arrived in the 1990's? We were living in slums, defecating on the streets, our average wages were less than $1 a day, we were incapable of inventing any technology, our rockets exploded before we reached space.

During this time, before Indians were coming to the US, and more importantly, the time before the British came to India, Indians were launching dozens of nuclear powered supercarriers, landing on the Moon, becoming the world's superpower, inventing the computer, internet, antibiotics and chemotherapy, and everything else we take for granted today.

Or is it the other way around? This Indian doesn't think so. This Indian feels that such a story is perfectly fine left unaltered.

Oh yea, we NEED you.

Anyone remember what America looked like before the Indians arrived in the 1990's? We were living in slums, defecating on the streets, our average wages were less than $1 a day, we were incapable of inventing any technology, our rockets exploded before we reached space.

During this time, before Indians were coming to the US, and more importantly, the time before the British came to India, Indians were launching dozens of nuclear powered supercarriers, landing on the Moon, becoming the world's superpower, inventing the computer, internet, antibiotics and chemotherapy, and everything else we take for granted today.

Or is it the other way around? This Indian doesn't think so. This Indian feels that such a story is perfectly fine left unaltered.

Read my earlier post. It's not his fault, it's the miraculous Indian education system that produces IIT engineers by the busload...oh wait, do these geniuses really study that hard so one fine day they can get their H1B visa to work in graveyard shift in a sweaty cubicle surrounded by other genius Indian IIT engineers...:laughcry:

^^^

I object the loosely use of the term engineer.

I had to study for four years to get an engineering degree.

These ITT "engineers" most likely get one from online colleges.

As someone who knows the right people in the tech/outsourcing industry....

Oh Yeah, you're the know-it-all....LOL
you don't even realize how foolish you sound....

....let me assure you on one thing, the more you Indians fool yourselves by living in this superiority delusion, the more excuse you give us Americans to stop needing your services. We can decide to switch to Philippines, Ireland, Malaysia...plenty of countries to handle customer service or write some $hitty codes. And given my experience with Indian employees, I'm sure they'll do a better job.....

Who is stopping you....if you could, you would have done that....
Now stop pretending to be an Indian and save yourself further embarrassment...

^^^

Ha ha.....and still they are giving you a run for your money....

^^^

Believe me getting into one of these IITs is a tough job, only 1 in 100 aspirants make the cut. They have a very tough entrance exam where you need to cram bookloads of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. Many Indian parents push their children hard to crack this inhumane entrance paper, most don't make it and end up confused and on dope. The ones who do get into these IITs are indeed the best and brightest the country has to offer.

Which brings me to the next topic, why do so many of them work so hard all their adolescent lives so they end up working a $hitty job after applying for an H1B visa.

You'd think the IITs with such a tough entrance examination would be the best institution in the world, at par with the Harvards and MITs and Oxford. But they don't count anywhere. This is because these so-called temples of Indian engineering have almost zero funding in research and development projects. Professors do what they have been trained to do, memorize, cram and mentally abuse students who end up as wrecks and burden on society with their emotional trauma after spending so many years in these crazy clinics.

Monkey see, Monkey do = Indian education system

.....Monkey see, Monkey do = Indian education system

And this same Indian education system producing skilled engineers(IITans) who are the subject matter of this thread.....giving you run for your money in U.S......:lol:

^^^

Well, the Indians inherited a lot from the British, but humour.

^^^

Well, the Indians inherited a lot from the British, but humour.

They do have a humor, just the silly, slapstick variety noone else understands. Lost in cultural translation.

Of course there are exceptions like Russell Peters, he can be pretty good at times but my favorite is Dane Cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom