What's new

Big Three could control revamped ICC

do you know that if x country calls y country at home, x country bears y country's cost ? LOL
Ahhhh... but you forget all the corporate money, advertisement and ticket cost etc..etc...and believe me it's a huge sum..
at least in subcontinent

Not really, we visit other countries ( tour is limited) except India :D
You are generalising your view by seeing data only of previous year......
And you cant keep calling otther countries you have go to other countries also(for getting perfect for all conditions).....:cool::cool:

@Dem!god this is your actual attitude and after math reaction, afraid to happens again LMAO

You are generalising your view by seeing data only of previous year......
And you cant keep calling otther countries you have go to other countries also(for getting perfect for all conditions).....:cool::cool:
we visited all countries except india LOL

@Dem!god this is your actual attitude and after math reaction, afraid to happens again LMAO

what's the use posting it, nobody cares what India Tv says..and I am not big fan of cricket now..lost my interest..now I perefer hockey and football over it..

Not exactly a cheater......
For e.x. If we want to become no.1 then we will fix a 5 match series with a country say Bangladesh or newzealand......
Of course we will win and become no.1 but we have defeated the team by skills but not by money......:cool::cool:
Ironic how you say that and India looses against New Zealand....New Zealand was just whitewashed by Bangladesh for the 2nd time in a row!

First thing first, strip Bangladesh of its test status and give it some other deserving team.

The BCCI will protect the interest of India,Bangladesh,Pakistan and Srilanka combined. These boards are brothers among the cricket playing nations.
Not really how it works is it??Srilanka gave hope to Pakistan by suggesting themselves as Asia Cup host.....right after that they gave security clearance to Bangladesh and made sure Bangladesh remained the Asia Cup host!

First thing first, strip Bangladesh of its test status and give it some other deserving team.
Strip India of its ODI status....you guys lost against NZ....!

Oh well, you win some you loose some. Not like Bangladesh, you win a couple and loose the rest. tl;dr strip Bangladesh of its test status and give teams like Ireland and Afghanistan a chance. :taz:
Last time we met you lost to us.....I say we strip India of its ODI status and give it to China(they'll bring in more money and more talent)!They know Kung-fu and naturally will bowl better than you guys!

Oh well, you win some you loose some. Not like Bangladesh, you win a couple and loose the rest. tl;dr strip Bangladesh of its test status and give teams like Ireland and Afghanistan a chance. :taz:
ahahaha recently same New Zealand whitewashed in our backyard
connie_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom