What's new

Big Three could control revamped ICC

so..just like a security council of cricket!! nobody objected then..and nobody will do it now!its a bad world afterall..

you will never play rather you will keep us with few matches like right now what are you doing , fear to lose ranking LOL
For achieving a goal you have to take a no. of steps,what you said is also a measure(this will be taken when our is weak) and wha I said will be implented when our team is strong and your team is weak(present).....:cool::cool:

For achieving a goal you have to take a no. of steps,what you said is also a measure(this will be taken when our is weak) and wha I said will be implented when our team is strong and your team is weak(present).....:cool::cool:
you will only play with top 4 teams (considering India in top 5) to keep money flow LOL

that BCCI changed a lot... tell me did ever Bangladesh visit India in last 12 years?
I don't know, in worldcup perhaps, 2011.or BD has to play all it's matches in home ground.:undecided:
but it's better u see BD playing at home, more support from your public and earning for BD cricket..:tup::tup:

I don't know, in worldcup perhaps, 2011.or BD has to play all it's matches in home ground.:undecided:
but it's better u see BD playing at home, more support from your public and earning for BD cricket..:tup::tup:
with that bullshit logic, no country would visit other country LOL

IMO cricket should be declared a 2nd rate sports and instead Badminton, hockey , football, rugby etc should be promoted :tup:

and may I ask why..

you will only play with top 4 teams (considering India in top 5) to keep money flow LOL
Yeah We will play with the top4 when we are no.1......
And we will play with weak teams when we are not.....
And please make corrections in your statement, To keep the money flow for babus of BCCI(not players).....:cool::cool:

and may I ask why..
because if playing in home just for money, then every country would say come to my country, other would say no no you come to my country , we will only play at home LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah We will play with the top4 when we are no.1......
And we will play with weak teams when we are not.....
And please make corrections in your statement, To keep the money flow for babus of BCCI(not players).....:cool::cool:
if you do not play against each other, how would you know who is better ? i always meant BCCI

Its totally perfect logic for countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan....
BCCI earns money from IPL and Australian and British boards get funds from there Gov.(mainly).....:cool::cool:

Its totally perfect logic for countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan....
BCCI earns money from IPL and Australian and British boards get funds from there Gov.(mainly).....:cool::cool:
Not really, we visit other countries ( tour is limited) except India :D

because if playing in home just for money, then every country would say come to my country, other would say no no you come to my country , we will only play at home LOOOOOOOOOOOL
you see, In india cricket is seen as completely different game and every cricket board in india is very rich compared to other. but that is not true for BD, so, BD need to call other nation in their ground for better earnings and this will help the ground and board to have better facilities and infrastructure..this will help your nation cricket.

you see, In india cricket is seen as completely different game and every cricket board in india is very rich compared to other. but that is not true for BD, so, BD need to call other nation in their ground for better earnings and this will help the ground and board to have better facilities and infrastructure..this will help your nation cricket.
do you know that if x country calls y country at home, x country bears y country's cost ? LOL

Back
Top Bottom