What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can a doctor who smokes convince his patients to STOP smoking, while he himself smokes cigarettes ?

this is what Saudi is doing.

Oh I have some sad news Mossa is not banned. but don't worry he likes pink skirts. Next time he comes on we will have some discussion with him and he will get banned cos he gets too excited lol

i can only take the GOD's refuge from the Injustice of the mods!
Nah, you can't. He insulted one of our greatest Muslim leader Omar Bin Alkhattab. As a Muslim I can't bear it. Its ok, insult anything else and I will report it but if Mods don't acts its also ok for me since its not to Islam. You have just ruined my thread about Al-Hussein tank, Made In Jordan thread....etc, but I didn't report you. Just stay away from religion.

These people and their stupid absolutely silly assertions and discrimination publicly asserting a minority cannot become the leader of his or her nation and rule the country. For heaven sakes if you really believe that at least keep your belief private. That is absolute nonsense, and they use this as an argument against Dr. Assad? Shows how desperate they are they are even willing to resort to sectarianism.

These people don't care for the Syrian people they care that Dr. Assad is brought down, the solution to the problem in Syria is political reconciliation and that doesn't necessarily mean Dr. Assad has to resign in response to the recent violence.

... How are they divide Iranians ? :/

?

By training Taliban to do evil. Leave it I don't want anymore to talk about evil Sauds and division. Let us celebrate that Sauds are coming out openly and supporting Zionists. The Arabs will rise soon enough and Sauds will be like Shah of Iran

How can a doctor who smokes convince his patients to STOP smoking, while he himself smokes cigarettes ?

this is what Saudi is doing.

Difference is KSA is ruled by majority and Syria is being ruled by minority...

Oh I have some sad news Mossa is not banned. but don't worry he likes pink skirts. Next time he comes on we will have some discussion with him and he will get banned cos he gets too excited lol

Mosa be rollin' You be hatin' :D

Difference is KSA is ruled by majority and Syria is being ruled by minority...

Mosa be rollin' You be hatin' :D

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WHEN A MINORITY RULES WHEN HIS PEOPLE ACCEPT HIM. PLUS IN SYRIA WE DON'T LOOK AT PEOPLE'S RELIGION, WE ARE ALL SYRIANS. WE HAVE A SAYING WHICH WE FOLLOW IN SYRIA. RELIGION IS FOR GOD AND THE NATION IS FOR ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
By training Taliban to do evil. Leave it

Taliban WAS KSA and US backed organization against USSR... but after Afghan war they draw their support for them... Which means that Taliban is not controlled by KSA....

Ohhh... Is that why Iran supported US invasion of Afghanistan which is a muslim country? I always thought they were against US invasions... I guess I was wrong... :/

Taliban WAS KSA and US backed organization against USSR... but after Afghan war they draw their support for them... Which means that Taliban is not controlled by KSA....

Ohhh... Is that why Iran supported US invasion of Afghanistan which is a muslim country? I always thought they were against US invasions... I guess I was wrong... :/
Didn't NATO also destroy Libya a muslim country? And turkey is part of NATO, plus Qatar was part of the mission to destroy Libya.

i can only take the GOD's refuge from the Injustice of the mods!

Lol yaar calm down, the Mods aren't persecuting you like Nebuchadnezzar, so take it easy. Really "God's refuge"? Lol

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WHEN A MINORITY RULES WHEN HIS PEOPLE ACCEPT HIM. PLUS IN SYRIA WE DON'T LOOK AT PEOPLE'S RELIGION, WE ARE ALL SYRIANS. WE HAVE A SAYING WHICH WE FOLLOW IN SYRIA. RELIGION IS FOR GOD AND THE NATION IS FOR ALL.

I guess Sunni Syrian Arabs have a different opinion and thats why they took arms after Assads massacere of innocent protesters... and this not only about the massaceres that is been happening now but the massaceres that has been done by Assad's father too...

I w,sh that people did not differ themselves by religion but they do and they are angy about Assad and his fathers massaceres which became worse by Assad being a member of minority

Didn't NATO also destroy Libya a muslim country? And turkey is part of NATO, plus Qatar was part of the mission to destroy Libya.

We are a secular state....

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Sunni Syrian Arabs have a different opinion and thats why they took arms after Assads massacere of innocent protesters... and this not only about the massaceres that is been happening now but the massaceres that has been done by Assad's father too...

I w,sh that people did not differ themselves by religion but they do and they are angy about Assad and his fathers massaceres which became worse by Assad being a member of minority

We are a secular state....

And Syria is a secular state, lets leave it secular.

Here you will understand everything. Just check my recent new posts about The Butcher...;)
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/123873-syrian-conflict-79.html#post2746816

I said Syrians, i didn't Say SALVES OF Israel, SLAVES OF ISRAEL ARE AGAINST ALASAD. SO WHAT YOU AND YOUR ISRAELI FRIEND POST IS NOTHING.

By training Taliban to do evil. Leave it I don't want anymore to talk about evil Sauds and division. Let us celebrate that Sauds are coming out openly and supporting Zionists. The Arabs will rise soon enough and Sauds will be like Shah of Iran

The Americans are training the taliban, where does KSA come into the picture?

And Syria is a secular state, lets leave it secular.

Mr Lion can I have your opinion on the fact that Saud family and Americans wants democracy for Syria. Would you like their way of life? They have introduced this democracy so far to Afghanistan and Iraq. They are offering it to you, but don't feel too special as they are offering it to Iran also and then afterwards maybe Pakistan

can we have your honest views on this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom