What's new

Bifront Saudi Arabia: Mediaeval freedoms for export

Status
Not open for further replies.
just because some terrosists are in the streets that does not mean assad must be overthown.
I know you know this, but you choose to ignore it :disagree:

Some see Hezbullah and Hamas as terrorists.... Some see Israel as terrorist... Some see Syrian Oppositian as terrorist and some see Assad as terrorist... but none of this changes the fact that Minority rules over majorty in Syria which needs to be change...

our just mods here can only ban Iranians?
in this two month you banned 5 Iranian member while you have just banned 1 arab.
do you call yourselves muslim?

Banning Persian forumers is against Islam?! Wow... Man... I just learn something new everyday :D

Hey saudi members dont throw stones because you live in a glass house, no matter what you say about Iran, at least WOMEN are allowed to drive and watch football in Iran. These two simple things are forbidden in Saudi, so don't bring Iran into this issue where the main topic is Saudi. And i ask all people here to let the dogs bark alone ( DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS).

Some see Hezbullah and Hamas as terrorists.... Some see Israel as terrorist... Some see Syrian Oppositian as terrorist and some see Assad as terrorist... but none of this changes the fact that Minority rules over majorty in Syria which needs to be change...

Banning Persian forumers is against Islam?! Wow... Man... I just learn something new everyday :D

Obama is a minority, then the regime must change, what a joke, just because he is minority he can't rule? plus Alasad he is a minority with majority support.

To my Iranian brothers. I know it is difficult sometimes to ignore the rubbish we see from mossa & co. But please report them rather than responding to their provocations.

Secondly we do not dislike Arabs so make it clear. We hate that Saud family that divides Iranians from Arabs, Iranians from Pakistanis etc

lastly lets celebrate the banning of Mossa lol

why don't you please cut the crap.
he said the forum is one saided...where did he say its againt Islam?

To my Iranian brothers. I know it is difficult sometimes to ignore the rubbish we see from mossa & co. But please report them rather than responding to their provocations.

Secondly we do not dislike Arabs so make it clear. We hate that Saud family that divides Iranians from Arabs, Iranians from Pakistanis etc

Saudi's are not arabs at all, they have sold their Arabism long time ago, Saudi Arabia is named after Alsaud family, that should explain. the only Arab country left is Syria, and that "Arab" league became Israeli salves league after Syria left.

Hey saudi members dont throw stones because you live in a glass house, no matter what you say about Iran, at least WOMEN are allowed to drive and watch football in Iran. These two simple things are forbidden in Saudi, so don't bring Iran into this issue where the main topic is Saudi. And i ask all people here to let the dogs bark alone ( DON'T REPLY TO TROLLS).

Obama is a minority, then the regime must change, what a joke, just because he is minority he can't rule? plus Alasad he is a minority with majority support.

Obama came with election :/...... If I am right which I usually am, Assad took the rule from his father... :/

LOL have you just figured out mods here are not a fan of Iranian?
many Iranian have not joined this forum because of it.
for example that The Legend insulted shia Islam and I reported him. but NOTHING happened.

Man if they insult Islam next time please report them and also tell me please. The forum is fair. Look I am Pakistanis and I am behind you most of the time if not all

i can only take the GOD's refuge from the Injustice of the mods!

Obama came with election :/...... If I am right which I usually am, Assad took the rule from his father... :/

This is direct democracy here, obama won by E-college vote, you need to understand USA system, its not democracy at all, Syria however is DIRECT DEMOCRACY.

I would love to see how you cope with being a woman in saudi. Anyway can we get back to topic and that is Sauds are advising the Americans about how they see democracy in Syria

Saudi's are not arabs at all, they have sold their Arabism long time ago, Saudi Arabia is named after Alsaud family, that should explain. the only Arab country left is Syria, and that "Arab" league became Israeli salves league after Syria left.

What you call saudis are subjects/slaves. They have no say. It is just Saud family that is a curse on the world

I would love to see how you cope with being a woman in saudi. Anyway can we get back to topic and that is Sauds are advising the Americans about how they see democracy in Syria

What you call saudis are subjects/slaves. They have no say. It is just Saud family that is a curse on the world

Yes i was talking about the "kings" aka Slaves of Israel and the leaders of those who call themselves "Arabs" and whoever support them, because they are slaves also.

Deno said:
Obama came with election

So, it has nothing to do with being minority! That was the brothers point.

But you said he's minority so it should be changed, not that there has been no election.

Obama is a minority, then the regime must change, what a joke, just because he is minority he can't rule?.

There is no democracy in america. AIPAC has subverted democracy in America and tel Aviv controls America. Obama is Tel Aviv's puppets

Yes i was talking about the "kings" aka Slaves of Israel and the leaders of those who call themselves "Arabs" and whoever support them, because they are slaves also.

you see we have to use the right words, I agree with you 100%

i can only take the GOD's refuge from the Injustice of the mods!

There is no God in Islam... There is only Allah and God is not one of the names of Allah...

lastly lets celebrate the banning of Mossa lol

1- Mosa is not banned which you can see from his profile and his yellow name rather than pink....

2- Saud family with other GCC countires actually send aid to Iran earthquake... How are they divide Iranians ? :/

So, it has nothing to do with being minority! That was the brothers point.

But you said he's minority so it should be changed, not that there has been no election.

Nope, I said Syria is ruled by minority... Ruled not governed.... see the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom