What's new

Biden offers $500K grant for English teachers in Pakistan that focus on transgender youth

Trans is not biological defect, i.e. hijra/khusra. That is intersex/hermaphrodite

Trans is when a fully functional cisgender (male or female) person feels like the other gender and starts dressing like them (transvestitism, major sin in Islam ) and gets surgery to change their biological sex/reproductive organs (changing the body is also a major sin in islam, that's why simple getting a tattoo is not allowed, let alone changing your sex)

Sorry but, how would you feel if your brother/son up and started feeling like a women one day and started hanging out with other males for sexual relations?
fuqs up with it being big in Iran ? they've been doing gender reassignment surgeries there forever..

heretics much ?

fuqs up with it being big in Iran ? they've been doing gender reassignment surgeries there forever..

heretics much ?
I haven't read much about it, but I am assuming it's for intersex people.
Could be for transgenders too because there may be room for it in Shia jurisprudence. They take a lot of liberties :D . Even showing the picture of the Prophet is okay. Iran has even made TV series showing him.

Thread title corrected in line with Forum Rules.

Root source:

It is the responsibility of the Government of Pakistan (GOP) to oversee this program and make sure that it is compatible with Pakistan's social norms.

Gays and lesbians I can still understand, but this transgender stuff is fake.
Never met one transgender person in my life, despite having worked in the medical field for a decade.
Now, if you advertise it,a small percentage of the population will pick it up just to appear different.
I for one always keep away from conspiracy theories, as they never help anyone.

This Trans movement though, it really worries me. I somehow feel this is another stick the liberals have developed, to pit more groups against the other.

Psychology is so powerful, and they have realized this well. Wish our people understand this better, this can become a big disease in future.

perks of being western friends... such aids along with a few more ngo`s to completely dismantle our society is what the west has to offer!

I haven't read much about it, but I am assuming it's for intersex people.
Could be for transgenders too because there may be room for it in Shia jurisprudence. They take a lot of liberties :D . Even showing the picture of the Prophet is okay. Iran has even made TV series showing him.
@NagaBaba , Yup. It's for intersex/hermaphrodites only. And it's Shia jurisprudence.
Snippet from the article you linked.

1683185472156.png

Attachments

• 1683185368854.png
    1683185368854.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 18
@NagaBaba , Yup. It's for intersex/hermaphrodites only. And it's Shia jurisprudence.
Snippet from the article you linked.

View attachment 927537
I heard from what I would consider very reliable sources that it is an ongoing thing and that even some folk from the west went for this budget option (back before things were as bad as today)

dunno 🤷‍♂️

This is NOT an American conspiracy.

For those who do not know:

Pakistani get to decide how to treat so-called Khawja Sira.

Conspiracy pundits need to slow down and come up with better arguments.

The definition of transgender is different in America. Over there it means a mentally ill pervert (or groomed child) who is sexually aroused at the thought of dressing up like a young girl and having their colon sodomized.

YOU CORRUPT THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST

feminism
LGBT
trans
liberalism and liberalization of of our values and Islamic values

that's what they are after so we will be same as them
American conspiracy theorists actually allege the Chinese have used TikTok to spread LGBT etc to American Tiktok users, while Chinese Tiktok users have an algorithm which favours posts promoting allegience to the state, traditional family values, etc.

It really is a foolish belief.

Transgenderism isn't the same as homosexuality, and they're not paying for gay students, they're only paying for Trans students, not the entire lgbtq+ community because they know that'd piss a lot of people off if they did.
Transgender is not the same as homos... totally different and biological fact even in other species.

The definition of transgender is different in America. Over there it means a mentally ill pervert (or groomed child) who is sexually aroused at the thought of dressing up like a young girl and having their colon sodomized.

American conspiracy theorists actually allege the Chinese have used TikTok to spread LGBT etc to American Tiktok users, while Chinese Tiktok users have an algorithm which favours posts promoting allegience to the state, traditional family values, etc.
wiat.... have these people checked their own US industry that promotes this...

As per Chinese people - LGBT is widespread and accepted in Communist China.

Back
Top Bottom