What's new

Bibi and his laghuable circus 2012 to 2018

1397021204504118814022034.jpg

Alone on stage with bad bombs and still not
the most likeable in sight! Plus, that was a
show for a 6 year old and not a bright one!

I wonder what audience he was targeting?

:hitwall: Good day all, Tay.

Iran, be prepared. Air defenses must be at highest both in alertness and power. Don't pay attention on what he is saying, all he saying is : we gonna attack Iran, and that's it.
But an attack on Iran can't come alone. Iran and Pakistan must be attacked at once, or no one can defeat either, and they know it. So Pakistan, be prepared for final with India.
I always advocated peace in the region, specially with India, but I think its time when I must clearly spot the point from where enemy will fire on my country.
Hasbunallah.

Is anyone really interested in the essence of this matter, instead of merely the theatrics of it?

Everybody knew that Iran had a nuclear program. Everybody. That is the reason the JCPOA deal was struck after all. I mean, one of the prerequisites for the deal was for Iran to NOT have to disclose their program publicly, because that would make the deal itself untenable for objective reasons (the actual proliferation treaties the multilateral parties have signed) ; btw, this is also the reason that Israel itself has to lie when asked about its own nuclear program. Everybody knows they are a nuclear state, but Israel cannot declare it.

Now, for the essence.The main reason for US pursuing the deal was that a set nuclear path for Iran (which seemed to be dedicated enough to not flinch via the then already imposed sanctions globally) would force Saudi Arabia (their natural - and bigger than Israel actually enemy) to also get the bomb. And that would make the Middle East a complete and utter mess (tens of times more than it is right now).

The main problem for Israel though was that lifting the sanctions gave Iran the fiscal opportunity to significantly strengthen its proxy allies and pawns in the region. As well as boost its presence significantly in the Syrian theater (which was duly used as a conduit for supplying said proxies).

While the Trump administration dislikes the deal for internal polling reasons. Israel sees it as a very big threat to the status quo in the region. And - as expected - pressures the US to impose sanctions again. You can view what Bibi is doing via this rationale, with a little internal conflict mis-direction thrown in for good measure (he is in trouble politically inside Israel for un-related reasons).

Now..whatis going to happen? As all other members in the deal (and the US administration btw too, see past announcements on the matter at hand) say, the deal actually works. The framework was designed to delay/postpone Iran for a decade. The deal was not designed to denuclearize Iran, they will never stop pursuing the bomb (it is an imperative for them).

Irans' program is also bomb-proof. The facilities it has have been designed to withstand anything and everything sort of a direct nuclear hit (a MOAB would be laughed at).

So, if US re-imposes sanctions instead of forming a consensus with the other signatories to extend the deal (and keep postponing Iran from getting the bomb), then Iran will move full steam ahead on getting it. Israel is ACTUALLY OK with that, because they don't really care about Iran becoming a rogue nuclear state. Iran cannot use a nuclear bomb against Israel, which is a known (and substantial) nuclear state. MAD doctrine. Israel simply wants Iranian pawns fighting the proxy war to lose the monetary support they are getting right now.

And the US? The US has to somehow both convince Saudi Arabia to not get the bomb (they have been indirectly paying for decades btw, for this exact reason) AND find a way to deal with Iran. Which makes the whole thing extremely bad and short-sighted, if Trump goes ahead with this.

Hope that helps.

You are buying the mainstream narrative on Iran. They don't give a shit about nukes! What they care about is Iran's 'conquest' of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen, and its growing conventional deterrence, and an ability to retaliate and defend itself and its allies, you understand?

Iran getting a few nukes means fukk all. They in the West have 10,000 nukes. The point being nobody can use nukes. However, when you start taking over countries and displacing other powers from the region, then yes, that becomes an issue.

Is anyone really interested in the essence of this matter, instead of merely the theatrics of it?

Everybody knew that Iran had a nuclear program. Everybody. That is the reason the JCPOA deal was struck after all. I mean, one of the prerequisites for the deal was for Iran to NOT have to disclose their program publicly, because that would make the deal itself untenable for objective reasons (the actual proliferation treaties the multilateral parties have signed) ; btw, this is also the reason that Israel itself has to lie when asked about its own nuclear program. Everybody knows they are a nuclear state, but Israel cannot declare it.

Now, for the essence.The main reason for US pursuing the deal was that a set nuclear path for Iran (which seemed to be dedicated enough to not flinch via the then already imposed sanctions globally) would force Saudi Arabia (their natural - and bigger than Israel actually enemy) to also get the bomb. And that would make the Middle East a complete and utter mess (tens of times more than it is right now).

The main problem for Israel though was that lifting the sanctions gave Iran the fiscal opportunity to significantly strengthen its proxy allies and pawns in the region. As well as boost its presence significantly in the Syrian theater (which was duly used as a conduit for supplying said proxies).

While the Trump administration dislikes the deal for internal polling reasons. Israel sees it as a very big threat to the status quo in the region. And - as expected - pressures the US to impose sanctions again. You can view what Bibi is doing via this rationale, with a little internal conflict mis-direction thrown in for good measure (he is in trouble politically inside Israel for un-related reasons).

Now..whatis going to happen? As all other members in the deal (and the US administration btw too, see past announcements on the matter at hand) say, the deal actually works. The framework was designed to delay/postpone Iran for a decade. The deal was not designed to denuclearize Iran, they will never stop pursuing the bomb (it is an imperative for them).

Irans' program is also bomb-proof. The facilities it has have been designed to withstand anything and everything sort of a direct nuclear hit (a MOAB would be laughed at).

So, if US re-imposes sanctions instead of forming a consensus with the other signatories to extend the deal (and keep postponing Iran from getting the bomb), then Iran will move full steam ahead on getting it. Israel is ACTUALLY OK with that, because they don't really care about Iran becoming a rogue nuclear state. Iran cannot use a nuclear bomb against Israel, which is a known (and substantial) nuclear state. MAD doctrine. Israel simply wants Iranian pawns fighting the proxy war to lose the monetary support they are getting right now.

And the US? The US has to somehow both convince Saudi Arabia to not get the bomb (they have been indirectly paying for decades btw, for this exact reason) AND find a way to deal with Iran. Which makes the whole thing extremely bad and short-sighted, if Trump goes ahead with this.

Hope that helps.

You are buying the mainstream narrative on Iran. They don't give a shit about nukes! What they care about is Iran's 'conquest' of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen, and its growing conventional deterrence, and an ability to retaliate and defend itself and its allies, you understand?

I'm not really "buying" anything though. As I said in my post, Israel does not care about Iran getting a nuke. They care about an Iran without sanctions fuelling money to proxies in the region (that are against Israel). Same goes with US, they don't really care about Iran getting a nuke. They care more about Saudi Arabia pursuing the bomb due to Iran getting it, thus putting both states far away from conventional "liberation".

Base upon latest intel that I got all 500 kilogram documents and Cds were smuggled in this way:

View attachment 471187

I literally laughed out loud with this pic.
Speaking about " embarrass " . How embarrassing was it for Iranian security services to wake up one day and find out that their entire nuclear program archive disappeared from under their noses.

Slide9-e1525220943234-640x400.jpg

I laughed even harder at this. cmon Samuel you came in confidently I thought you had some compelling evidence of something. this warehouse pic could have literally been posted by raptor as parody.................

like seriously LOL.. Even daesh would probably have a better building to house their secret materials in. you really think iran would store any sensitive intel in this shack? not only any sensitive info, but groundbreaking, smoking gun, irans developing nukes top secret files!

the Zionists deserve an academy award for keeping a straight face while pulling these stunts off in my opinion. Bibi missed his calling.

I literally laughed out loud with this pic.

I laughed even harder at this. cmon Samuel you came in confidently I thought you had some compelling evidence of something. this warehouse pic could have literally been posted by raptor as parody.................

I doubt Iran's security had a lough when they found out one morning that their entire nuclear archive had vanished into thin air from under their noses.

BTW those files and info where already shared with a number of countries a few weeks ago and non of them doubted it's authenticity , so the presentation from yesterday might have been new to the public but not to US and other european intelligence services.

But it is easy enough to clear out if you live in Teheran, just take a trip to Shorobad and report whats going on there.

Here is a clear map to make your way easy :

warehouse.jpg

I doubt Iran's security had a lough when they found out one morning that their entire nuclear archive had vanished into thin air from under their noses.

BTW those files and info where already shared with a number of countries a few weeks ago and non of them doubted it's authenticity , so the presentation from yesterday might have been new to the public but not to US and other european intelligence services.

But it is easy enough to clear out if you live in Teheran, just take a trip to Shorobad and report whats going on there.

Here is a clear map to make your way easy :

warehouse.jpg
It’s an unhidden fact that we will kill all Jews in israel.

So what now ?

Really what now ?

We’re not as kind as your Arab cousins.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-arab-traitors.325501

So now we have Samuel the 'Shorabadi' reporting on his 007 action folks. lol

Where he stole a truck load of sensitive dcuments from a used car lot, where Javad Zarif thought that may be the only place they might be safe in all of Iran, but sadly Javad was wrong! And lo and behold, Samuel the 'Shorabadi' hamshahriya delivered them to bibi nothingyahoo in tel aviv!

Wow........I'd be damned!.........

Them heebs do the darnedest things, don't they......:bunny:

Last edited:
It’s an unhidden fact that we will kill all Jews in israel.

mmm , death threat by a forum member , how uncivilized.

I on the other hand wish no harm to come to Iranians , I have no issues with them only with their fanatic regime that they can do so much better without.

~

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom