What's new

Bharat wants China out of the Indian Ocean

Wow great so see the word Bharat being used!
Idk why some people in here use it as an inferior word!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its pretty naive to think that so called Chinese peaceful developments like building ports for economic purposes , deploying warships to combat piracy etc etc, will not be used against Indian interests as and when the opportunity arises.

To this effect the IN will do what is necessary to negate threat perceptions.

:rofl:

No, there is no question of worrying and it is not surprising that it came to your mind, "The biggest threat to India is presence of US in the Indian Ocean". Indians have never said that we are worried about US presence than why you came up with such bizarre idea? What next in your mind? Russia a threat to India as well? :hang2:

:rolleyes: Where Pakistan comes here it is about US's presence and India? You must know why 1971 is related to US presence and India. But that time has long gone as I said.

why do you bother to reply to Jana. The lack of grammar and the murdering of the English language should be reason enough to avoid replying to that kid. Top that - the lack of any intelligent cohesive thinking should seal the deal. Go into other Pakistan dedicated forums in here and you will see other Pakistani posters dismiss much of the chatter from this kid. all this kid does, is get up everyday to hang on the " Indian" portion of the forums and vent his/her/its frustration.

Wow great so see the word Bharat being used!
Idk why some people in here use it as an inferior word!?
YouTube - bharti ad - proud to be an indian

yeah good ad, but there are plenty of brilliant first from Pakistan too. I would say ignore the few frustrated, undereducated Pakistanis here - whose only source of mana is to hang on the " Indian" portion of these forums to speak ill of everything India. They don't contribute towards their own country nor are farsighted enough to see that only way you can dig Pakistan out of the hole it is now - is by normalization of relationships between the two countries i.e. picking each other up and not trying to pull the other down.

Back
Top Bottom