What's new

Bharat wants China out of the Indian Ocean

Agreed. Then you should know China's naval buildup is not targeting at India.

How can GoI be sure of this. Any indications by GoC? No. So if the logic that I apply in my life is in any way similar to GoI's logic then they are planning for the worst but hoping for the best.

How can GoI be sure of this. Any indications by GoC? No. So if the logic that I apply in my life is in any way similar to GoI's logic then they are planning for the worst but hoping for the best.

That's certainly reasonable enough.

"Hope for the best, plan for the worst." :cheers:

Why the fcuk is china concerned about US presence in international waters near china?The same reason will apply to india in case of china having presence in indian ocean.These chinese hypocricy amazes me..Also india is not threatening china or anything but being cautious of it's presence..

Why the fcuk is china concerned about US presence in international waters near china?The same reason will apply to india in case of china having presence in indian ocean.These chinese hypocricy amazes me..Also india is not threatening china or anything but being cautious of it's presence..

What?

The thread title is: "Bharat wants China out of the Indian Ocean."

What?

The thread title is: "Bharat wants China out of the Indian Ocean."

We dont like chinese navy presence in indian ocean the same way china dont like US naval presence in international waters nearer to china.I was reffering to the hypocricy of some chinese and pakistani members who bash india for wanting chinese naval presence out of indian ocean.My personal openion on topic is china have every right to be present in international waters,so does USA or india(even if it is nearer to chinese territory)

We dont like chinese navy presence in indian ocean the same way china dont like US naval presence in international waters nearer to china.I was reffering to the hypocricy of some chinese and pakistani members who bash india for wanting chinese naval presence out of indian ocean.My personal openion on topic is china have every right to be present in international waters,so does USA or india(even if it is nearer to chinese territory)

Ah, I see. Then I agree with you. :cheers:

The biggest threat to India is presence of US in the Indian Ocean. China is still trying to get in. Though recently India had been worried over cooperation between China, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.

But still India despite its newly developed ties with US, it should be worried about presence of US in Indian ocean.

In the past too India had tried its best to counter US presence there.

The biggest threat to India is presence of US in the Indian Ocean. China is still trying to get in. Though recently India had been worried over cooperation between China, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.

But still India despite its newly developed ties with US, it should be worried about presence of US in Indian ocean.

but now u.s is our friend............,so this is the game.
bas hor kuch ni hai

The biggest threat to India is presence of US in the Indian Ocean.China is still trying to get in. Though recently India had been worried over cooperation between China, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka.

Nice attempt to made US as 'threat' to India! :lol: Don't talk out of logic, that is completely out of the scenario. India-US agreed to work together and he is talking about US as a threat! :rolleyes:

This is not 1971 that India will fear about US presence in the Indian Ocean. Time changed, both India and US also changed, so is geopolitics.

Nice attempt to made US as 'threat' to India!

This is not 1971 that India will fear about US presence in the Indian Ocean. Time changed, both India and US also changed, so is geopolitics.

:) if you are not worried over it then i have no issue.

The fact is that Indian ocean is very important for interests of every country and the point is that no one will want to please other country at the cost of own economic and security interests.

OH BTW i dont have to make any attempt. Those who have some knowledge of strategic moves do know what had been the situation. Its another matter if now all Indian political entities are onboard fully with US. its again IF?

and OH BTW i wonder you still have Pakistan in your mind viz a viz Indian ocean lolzzz
Its not about Pakistan so mentioning 71 and US is outlandish here

:) if you are not worried over it then i have no issue.

The fact is that Indian ocean is very important for interests of every country and the point is that no one will want to please other country at the cost of own economic and security interests.

OH BTW i dont have to make any attempt. Those who have some knowledge of strategic moves do know what had been the situation. Its another matter if now all Indian political entities are onboard fully with US. its again IF?

:rofl:

No, there is no question of worrying and it is not surprising that it came to your mind, "The biggest threat to India is presence of US in the Indian Ocean". Indians have never said that we are worried about US presence than why you came up with such bizarre idea? What next in your mind? Russia a threat to India as well? :hang2:

and OH BTW i wonder you still have Pakistan in your mind viz a viz Indian ocean lolzzz
Its not about Pakistan so mentioning 71 and US is outlandish here

:rolleyes: Where Pakistan comes here it is about US's presence and India? You must know why 1971 is related to US presence and India. But that time has long gone as I said.

Back
Top Bottom