What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Millions from Northeast states like Tripura, Mizoram, Assam as well as mainlanders from West Bengal work as seasonal workers in Bangladesh. Some even hold dual passports, especially in Tripura.
Lol.
The Bangladeshi government estimates there are 500000 Indians working in the country. Right, 10 billion is going out of lungi land to India. haha.

Bangladesh government doesn't have any census on immigrants. That's one of the main grievances of the opposition parties against the government.
You should get it done and raise a border fence. What opposition by the way?

Lol. Getting killed for pole vaulting also a part of the deal?

People just love Indian cows so much. BSF are usually bribed but sometimes people are too lazy to bribe them.

People just love Indian cows so much. BSF are usually bribed but sometimes people are too lazy to bribe them.

Lol. Love so much to get shot at like dogs these smugglers.

There is hardly any shooting in tripura-bangladesh border unless it's an isolated incidence. people usually cross over without any issue at all - yes even today. everyone knows this, the locals know it, the govt knows.

Millions from Northeast states like Tripura, Mizoram, Assam as well as mainlanders from West Bengal work as seasonal workers in Bangladesh. Some even hold dual passports, especially in Tripura.

No issues as they are hard-working and law-abiding people and BD needs the workers in agriculture as we cannot find enough locals to meet the demand.

Lol. Love so much to get shot at like dogs these smugglers.

Buddy focus on trying to deal with China before you even think of dealing with anyone else , at least we aren't the people who claim Israel and Russia as brotherhood nations and then cry like a little b*itch when Israel works with the CCP and then Russia starts to work with Pakistan.

Indians can't even develop their nation to the Chinese level , and they're over here screaming at others like they own them.

MF who asked you ? ...... No one , now get your Raghead @ss out of this dam thread

Buddy focus on trying to deal with China before you even think of dealing with anyone else , at least we aren't the people who claim Israel and Russia as brotherhood nations and then cry like a little b*itch when Israel works with the CCP and then Russia starts to work with Pakistan.

Indians can't even develop their nation to the Chinese level , and they're over here screaming at others like they own them.

MF who asked you ? ...... No one , now get your Raghead @ss out of this dam thread
You are talking as if you matter. You are nobody in the game of geo politics. You are a tiny country which is ready to be submerged and no one will bat an eye lid when that happens. That's how trivial you are.

This is not your personal forum. STFU and move on. I can be wherever I want to be, dumb head.

Tell that billi to stop opening threads crying all the time over India. Its childish and irritating. And you keep to your lane.

You are talking as if you matter. You are nobody in the game of geo politics. You are a tiny country which is ready to be submerged and no one will bat an eye lid when that happens. That's how trivial you are.

This is not your personal forum. STFU and move on. I can be wherever I want to be, dumb head.

Tell that billi to stop opening threads crying all the time over India. Its childish and irritating. And you keep to your lane.

Buddy this whole website is Pakistani and you have been @ss whopped by every single dam nationality especially by the Chinese and Pakistanis and have been banned multiple times for your BS.

So your watch your mouth Pajeet before the mods ban your @ss again , cause it's that easy

Everyone is tired of your guys BS muh HUH wannabe SUPWA POWA , a SUPWA that uses it's 1 billion population as a leverage and can't even supply basic oxygen to it's people :azn:

BD will go forward no matter what you say , if sized matter how tf did the U.K colonize GREAT INDIA then ? Exactly dumb@ss

Buddy this whole website is Pakistani and you have been @ss whopped by every single dam nationality especially by the Chinese and Pakistanis and have been banned multiple times for your BS.

So your watch your mouth Pajeet before the mods ban your @ss again , cause it's that easy

Everyone is tired of your guys BS muh HUH wannabe SUPWA POWA , a SUPWA that uses it's 1 billion population as a leverage and can't even supply basic oxygen to it's people :azn:

BD will go forward no matter what you say , if sized matter how tf did the U.K colonize GREAT INDIA then ? Exactly dumb@ss
Lol. I never got banned for calling you names. Pakistanis also like when you to get insulted. You seem to think you have some worth on this website. Poor creatures you are that you have to lick their a$$es to be in their good grace. You can beg mods dumbass, nothing happens. At least I have some pride and say my opinion. You are just an a$$ licker, nothing more.

Lol. I never got banned for calling you names. Pakistanis also like when you to get insulted. You seem to think you have some worth on this website. Poor creatures you are that you have to lick their a$$es to be in their good grace. You can beg mods dumbass, nothing happens. At least I have some pride and say my opinion. You are just an a$$ licker, nothing more.

How about your own nation stops @ss licking America to counter China then , I $hit on fools like you cause all you know is MUH HUH INDIA BEST PAKISTAN SUCKS BD SUCKS CHINA SUCKS

And no I don't think I'm better , but your childish comprehension skills probably helped with that

All you can do is scream Lungis , and that's why you're ignored by various members on here cause you're a fucking child kiddo you're like 12

How about your own nation stops @ss licking America to counter China then , I $hit on fools like you cause all you know is MUH HUH INDIA BEST PAKISTAN SUCKS BD SUCKS CHINA SUCKS

And no I don't think I'm better , but your childish comprehension skills probably helped with that

All you can do is scream Lungis , and that's why you're ignored by various members on here cause you're a fucking child kiddo you're like 12

I don't know about other countries but BD definitely sucks. lol. They ignore me because they can't come up with factual numbers. They open such ignorant threads like these with no data to back it up. When I counter them they go silent and open another stupid thread. That's all lungis do on this forum.

At least some are mature enough to not counter me with childish rants unlike ignoramus you.

Back
Top Bottom