What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

I don't know about other countries but BD definitely sucks. lol. They ignore me because they can't come up with factual numbers. They open such ignorant threads like these with no data to back it up. When I counter them they go silent and open another stupid thread. That's all lungis do on this forum.

Eh true lol , these Bengalis suck

I don't know about other countries but BD definitely sucks. lol. They ignore me because they can't come up with factual numbers. They open such ignorant threads like these with no data to back it up. When I counter them they go silent and open another stupid thread. That's all lungis do on this forum.

At least some are mature enough to not counter me with childish rants unlike ignoramus you.

Your fellow indian @-=virus=- once told me he would rather prefer the company of "fair skinned" punjabi pakistannis than dark skin indians. The reality is a significant chunk of india thinks you such because you come from south.
Its more likely that a bangaldeshi is much more polite to you than a fellow "indian". And here you are proudly saying BD sucks - what a joker really.

Your fellow indian @-=virus=- once told me he would rather prefer the company of "fair skinned" punjabi pakistannis than dark skin indians. The reality is a significant chunk of india thinks you such because you come from south.
Its more likely that a bangaldeshi is much more polite to you than a fellow "indian". And here you are proudly saying BD sucks - what a joker really.
really ?

I was probably on the piss and trolling lol

Indian bhakts going crazy to block Bangladeshi home appliances: Make-in-India not working I guess...? Sad.

Take a look - Andh Bhakts crying hoarse to boycott Bangladeshi washing machines and Aircons. :lol:

Look at the crowded, and unclean manually assembled Aircons in the first video above and looks at Walton's manufacturing modern process below, where even the screws are made using automated QC controlled process.

Sad to see Indian manufacturers will not invest to compete in quality with a supposedly "peechey chal raha hai" (backward) country.

And look at this - Walton is one of the top compressor manufacturers in the world, came up with new 2nd Gen compressors recently. Bangladesh is the eighth largest compressor-producing country in Asia and 15th in the world. The country’s only compressor manufacturing industry Walton has the annual production capacity of about 4 million compressors. Walton plans to increase production capacity to 10 million by 2025.

I guess "Atmanirbhar" (self-sufficient) is in hype only....

dumping cheap chinese items will not work .

Going with your agitation, looks like a Bangladeshi tourist must have forgot to tip you. lol

Notice how none of his Shakha buddies have stepped up to the plate.

His narrative holds no water, shameless aukatless Sanghis coming back again and again to receive tight slaps.

"Aur ek dijiye baujee"....

Denial is NOT the name of a river in Egypt...

Notice how none of his Shakha buddies have stepped up to the plate.

His narrative holds no water, shameless aukatless Sanghis coming back again and again to receive tight slaps.

"Aur ek dijiye baujee"....

Denial is NOT the name of a river in Egypt...
Billi, even after so many insults, why do you have to keep butt slapping each other? You are dumb as they get.
Let him. It's his personal taste. Why do I have to bother. As long as he has India at his heart he can become friends with anyone. I don't care.

Joker in all of this is you. You keep buttin where you don't belong, trying to peddle your cheap propaganda. Of course BD sucks, that's my opinion, just as Billi and you dumbo have your opinion on India.

Let him. It's his personal taste. Why do I have to bother. As long as he has India at his heart he can become friends with anyone. I don't care.

Joker in all of this is you. You keep buttin where you don't belong, trying to peddle your cheap propaganda. Of course BD sucks, that's my opinion, just as Billi and you dumbo have your opinion on India.

you dont bother ? are you a man with any self dignity? they take your taxes and act like you re disgusting because who you are and not what you do. And that doesnt bother you?. But you keep coming here to abuse bangladeshis who never took a dime of your tax money , dont impose their bengali language on you and are probably far more polite to you. You are a strange man - i guess one has to be to be a sangh supporter.

you dont bother ? are you a man with any self dignity? they take your taxes and act like you re disgusting because who you are and not what you do. And that doesnt bother you?. But you keep coming here to abuse bangladeshis who never took a dime of your tax money , dont impose their bengali language on you and are probably far more polite to you. You are a strange man - i guess one has to be to be a sangh supporter.
I have enough contact with North Indian compatriots for me to get lectured on. Some of them my close friends. 20 odd of them work for me in my business. So I suggest you to find someone to peddle your nonsense. I won't be polite next time you try doing this with me. We are all Indians and we are happy to share. Now shut it.

I have enough contact with North Indian compatriots for me to get lectured on. Some of them my close friends. 20 odd of them work for me in my business. So I suggest you to find someone to peddle your nonsense. I won't be polite next time you try doing this with me. We are all Indians and we are happy to share. Now shut it.

Indians were happy to share with the Brits , ever since then Indians lost their $hit

Bongos landed to present Bangladesh after Brits left is how you know your history?

And India got independence cause the Brits gave up , Brits gave you the independence and India broke East Pakistan due to political and military reasons making Bangladesh in the process but in the end India did not really care about BD cause their goal was a weaker Pakistan anyways.

You guys claim to help BD's independence but the reality is a different picture , every time an Indian is a losing an argument against a Bangladeshi they always bring up the BS of 1971.

That's like a French person bringing up them helping America during the revolutionary war and claiming that the Americans won just cause of the dam French. But except you don't see them doing that , cause they don't use the past like you fools would

And India got independence cause the Brits gave up , Brits gave you the independence and India broke East Pakistan due to political and military reasons making Bangladesh in the process but in the end India did not really care about BD cause their goal was a weaker Pakistan anyways.

You guys claim to help BD's independence but the reality is a different picture , every time an Indian is a losing an argument against a Bangladeshi they always bring up the BS of 1971.

That's like a French person bringing up them helping America during the revolutionary war and claiming that the Americans won just cause of the dam French. But except you don't see them doing that , cause they don't use the past like you fools would

What is this nonsense? Brits just gave up? How easy for the dumb idiots to brush aside so many sacrifices by our ancestors. However I can expect nothing better from a cheap idiot like you.

But my question was were you people not under British?

Back
Top Bottom