What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

What is this nonsense? Brits just gave up? How easy for the dumb idiots to brush aside so many sacrifices by our ancestors. However I can expect nothing better from a cheap idiot like you.

But my question was were you people not under British?

Lmao sacrifices , buddy I won the argument cause I used your stupid logic against you and now you're pissed.

I didn't brush aside anything , the only reason India got independence was cause yes Brits by the end of WW2 was losing their power and even will to control India. Plus America and Russia was the new superpowers by that time and Brits and the French had no say in it.

Indian sacrifices were clearly not enough to deal with the Brits , it's almost like a certain portion of Indians were traitors anyways and sided with the Brits.

Instead of being mad at me , go be mad at your ancestors who failed you by joining the dam Brits in the first place.

Lmao sacrifices , buddy I won the argument cause I used your stupid logic against you and now you're pissed.

I didn't brush aside anything , the only reason India got independence was cause yes Brits by the end of WW2 was losing their power and even will to control India. Plus America and Russia was the new superpowers by that time and Brits and the French had no say in it.

Indian sacrifices were clearly not enough to deal with the Brits , it's almost like a certain portion of Indians were traitors anyways and sided with the Brits.

Instead of being mad at me , go be mad at your ancestors who failed you by joining the dam Brits in the first place.
What lameness is this? Bangos are also part of same India, were they not? Did you win the trophy if being lame?

What lameness is this? Bangos are also part of same India, were they not? Did you win the trophy if being lame?

First of all that made no sense

India never truly existed , it's too complicated of a mess

Bengal was always separate in terms of culture and people which is easier to manage , Subuash Chandra Bose wanted a United Bengal after 1947 but of course India didn't want that cause last thing they want is Bengalis who were at that time intellectually progressive had a separate nation and that nation being better than mainland India.

At least Bengalis tried to fight against the Brits aka through people like Bose , but not sure about yours as you guys would likely side with the British.

In the end of the day Brits gave you the independence on their decisions not on India's demands

First of all that made no sense

India never truly existed , it's too complicated of a mess

Bengal was always separate in terms of culture and people which is easier to manage , Subuash Chandra Bose wanted a United Bengal after 1947 but of course India didn't want that cause last thing they want is Bengalis who were at that time intellectually progressive had a separate nation and that nation being better than mainland India.

At least Bengalis tried to fight against the Brits aka through people like Bose , but not sure about yours as you guys would likely side with the British.

In the end of the day Brits gave you the independence on their decisions not on India's demands
Its alternate revisionist history you learn there? What is subhash Bose got to do with you? Bengali muslims desperately wanted a separate land for themselves. I don't want to go into those details as you don't have mental capacity or aptitude to understand any of it. Just don't include yourself with Indian Bengali freedom fighters. They are Indian and were for India till their last breadth. I understand your insecurity though. You were the most ill treated people of all of Indian subcontinent.

Its alternate revisionist history you learn there? What is subhash Bose got to do with you? Bengali muslims desperately wanted a separate land for themselves. I don't want to go into those details as you don't have mental capacity or aptitude to understand any of it. Just don't include yourself with Indian Bengali freedom fighters. They are Indian and were for India till their last breadth. I understand your insecurity though. You were the most ill treated people of all of Indian subcontinent.

Lmao Indian , buddy are you fucking 12 or something ? I used your stupid logic against you multiples times and defeated you in countless arguments idk how tf you come with even more BS.

India didn't exist until the British came and united your asses , there is no difference between a Bengali Muslim or a Bengali Hindu since they're both Bengalis.

With your stupid logic Taiwan should be a part of China since Taiwanese are Chinese , except it doesn't fucking work that way.

I'm an American I have no insecurities since I'm lucky to be an American something that you never will be , but I understand insecurity of your nation that isn't in the end of the day a superpower and will never will grow to the heights of even China due to people like you tearing apart India.

But in the end Bangladesh will still go forward cause it's not spending billions on carriers or billions on nukes and isn't challenging China like a fool.

Pure Karma talking smack about us will only propel us forward , just like how Ancient China ignored small Britain and Britain came in the end with a massive victory.

I have enough contact with North Indian compatriots for me to get lectured on. Some of them my close friends. 20 odd of them work for me in my business. So I suggest you to find someone to peddle your nonsense. I won't be polite next time you try doing this with me. We are all Indians and we are happy to share. Now shut it.

I wonder how do you speak to them - hindi i suppose - atleast some hindi. You wouldnt know even if they insulted you - you would just wipe away their insults with "so what its their opinion" and continue your freindship with them.

Mixing in america is no big deal anyway - even indians and pakistanis mix. Nevertheless i asked one south indian guy who came here for masters. He told me they used to have cricket matches between south india and north india and they hostility was like india-pakistan with northies using the choicest gaalis they can.

How happy you are can be seen in Covid spike 2 - people carrying dead bodies on shoulders and hundreds abandoned on river banks - no last rites nothing.

Indian bengali freedom fighters are brahmins like you. Their main enemmy is local bengalis. Just like they sided with british helping them to collect taxes from hindu farmers (they did it in your madras presidency too), the moment delhi was formed they transferred their loyalty from London to Delhi.
Gotta admire how quickly they change - when mughals came they became their birbal, when brits came they become their clerks showing them how to exploit india, when delhi came they became indian
"nationalists". Nice.

Last edited:

This Sanghi has no idea about history.

The revolt against the Brits were mainly by Muslims (and mostly educated Muslims in Bengal Subah, because they were economically affected the most by the defeat of the Mughal administration as educated administrators).

Hindus were not affected by the British and in fact the British educated and made Hindus their enthusiastic lapdogs in the British empire en masse (by giving them ICS/IAS jobs to rule on their behalf). Which formed the educated Hindu Middle class as we see today.

The strongest uprisings in India was in Bengal and were by Muslim leaders, who formed the majority of All India Muslim League movement, with Quad-e-Azam Jinnah as their leader. First meeting of Muslims League was in Dhaka in 1906.

Indian bengali freedom fighters are brahmins like you. Their main enemmy is local bengalis. Just like they sided with british helping them to collect taxes from hindu farmers (they did it in your madras presidency too), the moment delhi was formed they transferred their loyalty from London to Delhi.

Gotta admire how quickly they change - when mughals came they became their birbal, when brits came they become their clerks showing them how to exploit india, when delhi came they became indian
"nationalists". Nice.

Cow belter extremist Hindus are worst bootlicker ghulams. Like you said they are backless/spineless cowards, only good for ganging up on defenseless older folks, children or women, like they do so openly now. Confront them forcefully, then they will scatter like coward mice.

Their MO throughout the ages has been to exploit others (South Indians, Bengalis, any other group of either Hindus or Muslims in India) by aligning themselves with whomever who will favor them as agents or slaves (that role suits them best - footservant). This is because their home is essentially an impoverished overpopulated lawless hellhole. BIMARU wasn't a name given lightly.

This Sanghi claims he is a Southie, but Sanghis are as usual lying sacks of poo. I suspect he is a cowbelter fascist just by his posts and habits.

I don't believe one word he says.

Notice how none of his Shakha buddies have stepped up to the plate.

His narrative holds no water, shameless aukatless Sanghis coming back again and again to receive tight slaps.

"Aur ek dijiye baujee"....

Denial is NOT the name of a river in Egypt...

Insecurity and inferiority complex is right in the core of their DNA, you can't change these dhotis even after conducting genetic engineering on them. lol

Without Bangladesh's help, India would be balkanized within a jiff. Their existence literally lies on Bangladesh's mercy, the prime reason why they are so insecure about Bangladesh.

Insecurity and inferiority complex is right in the core of their DNA, you can't change these dhotis even after conducting genetic engineering on them. lol

Without Bangladesh's help, India would be balkanized within a jiff. Their existence literally lies on Bangladesh's mercy, the prime reason why they are so insecure about Bangladesh.

I agree. Large parts of Bihar and UP and definitely Madhya Pradesh is impoverished, useless places occupied with unproductive people and ruled by lawless Goonda mobs. Police don't have any powers, they are in the pockets of Goonda leaders. These people then find Kolkata as their employment center and heaven on earth, as hard to believe that is. These people used to stop slower trains in India in those states and used to do robbery in the middle of their states. This is how backward they are.

Ironically entire Kolkata (meaning WB) economy is at the mercy of Bangladesh trade and consumption, if you take away Bangladesh shoppers in their malls, medical tourism in hospitals, hotel stays and patronization to their businesses, their economy in WB and all BIMARU states don't have a leg to stand on, it will collapse.

The only reason we Bangladeshis keep going to India is because we are open minded and things are cheap over there. If they start with 'their Bangladeshis are termites' propaganda again, I suggest we do something productive for a change, boycott Indian medical tourism and shopping in India altogether. And then see how their effing superpower economy survives.

And while at it, we should drive out all the Illegal Indians working in Bangladesh remitting $10 Billion every year too. We don't need these fifth columnists.

Tourism is not happening right now anyways, and what I hear is that a significant portion of Kolkata tourism (hotels/restaurants) have collapsed.

We all South Asians suck equally , but these certain Indian hypernationalists think they're the best and that's when we mess with these fools.

You can easily see they don't mess with Pakistanis on here , or don't even think of messing with a white folk or an East Asian folk.

They stoop to our levels now cause they can't fight the White or the East Asian folks :sarcastic:

This Sanghi has no idea about history.

The revolt against the Brits were mainly by Muslims (and mostly educated Muslims in Bengal Subah, because they were economically affected the most by the defeat of the Mughal administration as educated administrators).

Hindus were not affected by the British and in fact the British educated and made Hindus their enthusiastic lapdogs in the British empire en masse (by giving them ICS/IAS jobs to rule on their behalf). Which formed the educated Hindu Middle class as we see today.

The strongest uprisings in India was in Bengal and were by Muslim leaders, who formed the majority of All India Muslim League movement, with Quad-e-Azam Jinnah as their leader. First meeting of Muslims League was in Dhaka in 1906.

You and Sanghis are same. Creating false propaganda for benefit.

And you know I know this part of worlds history better than most of BD posters here.

A question, have you studied in BD?

I agree. Large parts of Bihar and UP and definitely Madhya Pradesh is impoverished, useless places occupied with unproductive people and ruled by lawless Goonda mobs. Police don't have any powers, they are in the pockets of Goonda leaders. These people then find Kolkata as their employment center and heaven on earth, as hard to believe that is. These people used to stop slower trains in India in those states and used to do robbery in the middle of their states. This is how backward they are.

Ironically entire Kolkata (meaning WB) economy is at the mercy of Bangladesh trade and consumption, if you take away Bangladesh shoppers in their malls, medical tourism in hospitals, hotel stays and patronization to their businesses, their economy in WB and all BIMARU states don't have a leg to stand on, it will collapse.

The only reason we Bangladeshis keep going to India is because we are open minded and things are cheap over there. If they start with 'their Bangladeshis are termites' propaganda again, I suggest we do something productive for a change, boycott Indian medical tourism and shopping in India altogether. And then see how their effing superpower economy survives.

And while at it, we should drive out all the Illegal Indians working in Bangladesh remitting $10 Billion every year too. We don't need these fifth columnists.

Tourism is not happening right now anyways, and what I hear is that a significant portion of Kolkata tourism (hotels/restaurants) have collapsed.
I told you multiple times earlier please don't loose your hard earned money for India.

I am attached with some NGO where we are trying to help people from BD to India for Medical reasons during this pandemic. Yes even with high covid cases people from BD has to come India for treatment.
We are sending some medicines to BD with help of BSF and BGB. This has happened multiple times. I learned many medicines are not available in BD and has to be imported. Strange to know some people buy the whole lot in Kolkata though BD has a thriving medicine industry.

So at least for medical tourism you have to come and we will leech out money from you.

Personally I know people from BD working in Kolkata illegally and now planning to bring their family permanently as crossing border has become almost impossible now.
Again in most of the establishment in BD some important positions are hold by Indians and they all have valid Visa. In many cases I know Indians were chosen than people from BUET. Even the great padma bridge has Indians as consultant. We West Bengalis get preference as we can understand Bengali.

I brought a Microwave today. I went to one of the big retail chain in Kolkata and they have never heard of Walton. If the products are good and we can get them in reasonable price, I will buy them when needed.

Last but not least, I checked with my sister in law in BD , prices of home appliances are more than Kolkata by at least 5-10%. Can you answer why BD producing a lot of stuff (exporting the most according to you) but doesn't have a price advantage to India. You can't capture a market with unknown brand if you are not competitive.
Further they revealed they are proud of the BD brand of Walton and according to them it sells more in rural areas because of price. While Urban people buy non BD because of better quality.

Last edited:
I told you multiple times earlier please don't loose your hard earned money for India.

I am attached with some NGO where we are trying to help people from BD to India for Medical reasons during this pandemic. Yes even with high covid cases people from BD has to come India for treatment.
We are sending some medicines to BD with help of BSF and BGB. This has happened multiple times. I learned many medicines are not available in BD and has to be imported. Strange to know some people buy the whole lot in Kolkata though BD has a thriving medicine industry.

So you have to come and we will leech out money from you.

Personally I know people working in Kolkata illegally and now planning to settle with their family as crossing border has become almost impossible now.
Again in most of the establishment in BD some important positions are hold by Indians and they all have valid Visa. In many cases I know Indians were chosen than people from BUET. Even the great padma bridge has Indians as consultant. We West Bengalis get preference as we can understand Bengali.

Dada we allow people from your state (and a foreign country by definition) jobs to work in our country - out of fellow-feeling as Bengalis. Don't beat your chest too much, or you will wear out your welcome pretty fast. Will not take long. Respect begets respect. Enmity begets enmity.

Your WB GDP per capita is half that of Bangladesh. Please look it up. Also Bangladesh GDP per capita is now higher than that of India. Look that up too, while you are at it.

No one in Bangladesh thinks of West Bengal folks as superior/inferior (either in talent or looks). We tolerate West Bengal folks working in Bangladesh because we believe in equal pay for equal talent in spite of your folks being from another country (charitable brotherly attitude in us helps).

We don't HAVE to give you jobs forsaking our own people - but we do. That is our charity and laxity of rule, not your superior talent. If we tighten our immigration rules, Indian employees will be gone tomorrow. Do not mistake our charity for our weakness.

In a real scenario (like in Western countries) you will not be given a job, unless it can be proven, that no local person with equal or better talent exists. Thank your creator that the rules are loosey goosey in Bangladesh and Indians can get a job by just applying.

We as Bangladeshis give you the jobs to manage something (sometimes as illegal employees) and now you are acting like we are bound to do it and have no alternative?? Hilarious. :lol:

If you had jobs at home in WB, you wouldn't have to go to Bangladesh. But you don't. Also, salaries in Bangladesh are way higher than in WB.

In most countries, foreigners will not be given jobs - period.

We are polite and don't mention these things unless you are beating your chest, which you are, right now.
Shotto chapa thakena.

Bangladesh has the two largest NGO's in the GLOBE. BRAC and Grameen.

Not India, the GLOBE. Do you understand?

There is zero reason for you to boast or feel superior over Bangladeshis. West Bengal economy survives because majority of Indian exports to Bangladesh come through there.

Go talk to your Kolkata chamber of commerce and find out.

So at least for medical tourism you have to come and we will leech out money from you.

Personally I know people from BD working in Kolkata illegally and now planning to bring their family permanently as crossing border has become almost impossible now.

I brought a Microwave today. I went to one of the big retail chain in Kolkata and they have never heard of Walton. If the products are good and we can get them in reasonable price, I will buy them when needed.

Last but not least, I checked with my sister in law in BD , prices of home appliances are more than Kolkata by at least 5-10%. Can you answer why BD producing a lot of stuff (exporting the most according to you) but doesn't have a price advantage to India. You can't capture a market with unknown brand if you are not competitive.
Further they revealed they are proud of the BD brand of Walton and according to them it sells more in rural areas because of price. While Urban people buy non BD because of better quality.

India has 1.3 billion people and it does have a pharma industry thanks to its southern areas - it also likely you will find better hospitals there. Also if nothing just because of huge population india has lot more wealthy people who demand better healthcare etc and get them. There is nothing wrong with "indians" (the people ) but the idea of india and indianness as propogated which converts them in to monsters.

As a west bengali dont you wish for a prime minister who speaks in bengali and not some cow belt person who thinks bengalis are jokers (many do as a matter of fact).

Back
Top Bottom