What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Any source for this? From where did this $50billion figure pop up?
On the contrary, BD gains the highest remittances from India.

Hyper-nationalist Indian media is the least credible news source you could find out there. Below is the link for the 30 largest source countries for remittance to Bangladesh and there is no India in the list.

It's rather Bangladesh which is the 4th largest source of remittance to India as Indians working here remit around $10 billion every year back home.

Tell me one thing, why are some of you so childish? Even your top international cricketers look so childish when they do 'Naagin dance' and what not (Mushfiq immediately comes to mind). Recently, Shakib (who is a great cricketer btw) kicked the stumps on the non-striker end like how gully players do after losing the match. And then this post about Walton Washing Machines somehow making BD some sort of a superpower.

Seriously man, Indians should be the last person to talk about this. We know how Indian cricketers behave in the field. Harbhajan Singh slapping the face of his own teammate and hurling racist slurs to Australian cricketers thump them all. Indian fans just make it worse when they become so unruly that matches have to be forfeited, as happened in 1996 World Cup SF against SL. We know how the Indian people threw tantrum against the decisions of Steve Bucknor in the test series against Australia. I can go on and on and on.

Hyper-nationalist Indian media is the least credible news source you could find out there. Below is the link for the 30 largest source countries for remittance to Bangladesh and there is no India in the list.

It's rather Bangladesh which is the 4th largest source of remittance to India as Indians working here remit around $10 billion every year back home.

Seriously man, Indians should be the last person to talk about this. We know how Indian cricketers behave in the field. Harbhajan Singh slapping the face of his own teammate and hurling racist slurs to Australian cricketers thump them all. Indian fans just make it worse when they become so unruly that matches have to be forfeited, as happened in 1996 World Cup SF against SL. We know how the Indian people threw tantrum against the decisions of Steve Bucknor in the test series against Australia. I can go on and on and on.

Please educate yourself.
False Propaganda about India’s Remittance from Bangladesh

20210613_085740.jpg

Lungi land doesn't figure in this list. I mean $10 billion dollars? Can you even imagine $10 billion dollars leaving from there ( a third world country) when after sending people out for decades to western countries and gulf, Lungis abroad can't send back $20 billion a year? What happens to IQ when you think that it could be?

lol a paid article by the Indian high commission, doesn't count.
Lol. Give me your source then not PDF lol. I have given you world bank estimates for 2018 india's remittances by country in the same post.

Now look at how Bangladesh bank manipulate the data.
20210615_124740.jpg

Lungis are manipulators at every thing. Your GDP, population, growth all are manipulations. But you can enjoy fake data.

20210613_085740.jpg

Lungi land doesn't figure in this list. I mean $10 billion dollars? Can you even imagine $10 billion dollars leaving from there ( a third world country) when after sending people out for decades to western countries and gulf, Lungis abroad can't send back $20 billion a year? What happens to IQ when you think that it could be?

Lungi land doesn't figure in this list. I mean $10 billion dollars?

Because illegal dhotis in Bangladesh send money through hundi, you expect dhotis to use legal channels? You lot are only renowned as scamsters.

If we stop dhotis from working here or stop sending our tourists to your shithole country, millions of dhotis will starve to death, your shakha supervisor surely wouldn't teach you the realities.

Even dogs understand the need to be loyal to their masters but you dhotis will remain eternal ingrates.
Lol. Give me your source then not PDF lol. I have given you world bank estimates for 2018 india's remittances by country in the same post.

Now look at how Bangladesh bank manipulate the data.
View attachment 753570

Lungis are manipulators at every thing. Your GDP, population, growth all are manipulations. But you can enjoy fake data.

Stop pulling fake data from your arse dhoti, I already gave you the official link. This is the list of largest sources of remittances to Bangladesh.

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Because illegal dhotis in Bangladesh send money through hundi, you expect dhotis to use legal channels? You lot are only renowned as scamsters.

If we stop dhotis from working here or stop sending our tourists to your shithole country, millions of dhotis will starve to death, your shakha supervisor surely wouldn't teach you the realities.

Even dogs understand the need to be loyal to their masters but you dhotis will remain eternal ingrates.
Lol. That's rich coming from Lungis, whose existence itself is a gift from India.

You know who gets shot at while trying to master pole jumping at our borders. I mean have you no shame. Tourists from Bangladesh? Give me a break. They come here buy sarees and get treated for ailments like common cold. Do you think you Lungis can afford to go anywhere other than India for such things. Lol.

We send money through Hundi that too $10 billion from that slum. Lol.
Bangladesh the 4th largest source of remittance to India as per World Bank.

36533242_2021352517899111_1619693185921974272_n.jpg
Lol. it's a fake article. How can any country send exactly $10 billion?
Remittances to India picked up sharply by 9.9 per cent in 2017 to reach about $69 billion, reversing the previous year's dip.

Lungis, have no iq.

Last edited:
Lol. That's rich coming from Lungis, whose existence itself is a gift from India.

You know who gets shot at while trying to master pole jumping at our borders. I mean have you no shame. Tourists from Bangladesh? Give me a break. They come here buy sarees and get treated for ailments like common cold. Do you think you Lungis can afford to go anywhere other than India for such things. Lol.

We send money through Hundi that too $10 billion from that slum. Lol.

Going with your agitation, looks like a Bangladeshi tourist must have forgot to tip you. lol

Going with your agitation, looks like a Bangladeshi tourist must have forgot to tip you. lol
Lol. Lungis are nuisance. Their money isn't. You keep doing that while we shoot those who pole vault.

By the way, did you count exactly $10 billion before you sent it to India? Lol.

Figures are rounded. Seriously, you dhotis should sue your shakha instructors, creating generations of nincompoops.
How come they forgot to round it with other countries? Do you even have a brain? Did your mother drop you when you were child? Have your brain checked.

Figures are rounded till fourth decimal. Stop putting pressure on your brain beyond its capacity.

Now shit somewhere else, railway track is that way 👉
Per estimates, there are 500000 indians in Bangladesh. So each are sending home $20000 year to make up 10 billion exactly. That is about 10 times per capita of Bangladesh.

Anyone who believes these numbers are idiots of highest order.

Lol. So your country is that way?

Millions from Northeast states like Tripura, Mizoram, Assam as well as mainlanders from West Bengal work as seasonal workers in Bangladesh. Some even hold dual passports, especially in Tripura.

Back
Top Bottom