What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

I like how India is going against China while knowing it needs China , and then having the audacity of screaming SUPWA POWA 2020
Slightly off topic- Actually India needs Yogi Adityanath as PM for 10 years ! So that they can declare war against China instead of giving lip service only.

Once India declare war against China, the result will be sweet.

India will be balkanized and people of India will have language based separate countries.

So they will be developing at a good pace.

Win win situation for Indian people and it's neighbours.

Supa pow tendency is harmful a poor country and it's poorer citizens. It's also make Indian neighbours disturbed. At least India can try to feed their poor people instead of wetting their dhoti in dreams! 8-)

Last edited:
I mean Walton may not be there now but sure in the future , I mean your kind was the one to destroy Chinese made electronics because the government said so how pathetic :haha:

By the way your kind is the one who shouts at MUH HUH INDIA SUPWAPOWA not us , focus on dealing with China and your people not dying from Covid before you even think at poking at us.

These dhotis can't stand the success of Walton simply because India is unable to build a brand like Walton. While Walton is strongly competing against the likes of Samsung, LG etc., Indian electronics companies like BPL, Videocon have lost all their market share to the international brands.

Dhoti brands can only exist in a protectionist economy like the license raj they had before 1991. They are just not reliable.

Lungi, firstly walton exports $8 million in electronics. That is laughable and you are stupid to boast about such a company.

Lol, dumb dhoti, your pea-sized brain can't understand the fact despite being shown repeatedly that total sales of Walton (including domestic) far exceeds any Indian electronics brands. Your industry is only dependent on foreign investments because nobody can trust dhoti brands. While Walton has been leading the domestic market and has now begun to export, dhotis have already lost their own market to the international brands.

Last edited:
The largest Indian electronics brand, Godrej appliances, in more than 60 years of existence, still couldn't manufacture compressors and is dependent on imported components while Walton has already achieved the feat in less than 20 years. Sigh!

@Bilal9

Last edited:

"December quarter’s taking takes Walton’s profit in the first half of its 2020-21 financial year to Tk 646.4 crore, up 4.9 per cent year-on-year. "

76 million US dollars profit in first half of the 2020-2021 fiscal year.

Walton could see profits of 150-200 million dollars in this fiscal which is quite good for a company with revenues just under 1 billion US dollars a year. They are able to sell at good margins in this case.

Lol, dumb dhoti, your pea-sized brain can't understand the fact despite being shown repeatedly that total sales of Walton (including domestic) far exceeds any Indian electronics brands. Your industry is only dependent on foreign investments because nobody can trust dhoti brands. While Walton has been leading the domestic market and has now begun to export, dhotis have already lost their own market to the international brands.
Lol. Walton survived because no foreign company wants to manufacture in your peanut sized consumption economy. All these foreign brands have huge manufacturing facilities in India. Hence they compete at the local level. Where as in Bangladesh they don't have their manufacturing there. They mostly assemble with the help of subsidiaries. That too capacities are in thousands. Who would waste any money in that slum?

Also lungi, not every country will be good at everything. You pick and choose what you are competitive to do so. Do not show me the bravado with your barely $1.38 billion market for electronics. India has about $40 billion electronics market. Stay in your level.
Says the one who is lacking in oxygen.
India had logistics issue with the supply. Had it been Bangladesh, half your country would have been in Bay of Bengal. We might yet see it. Lol.

Lol. Walton survived because no foreign company wants to manufacture in your peanut sized consumption economy. All these foreign brands have huge manufacturing facilities in India. Hence they compete at the local level. Where as in Bangladesh they don't have their manufacturing there. They mostly assemble with the help of subsidiaries. That too capacities are in thousands. Who would waste any money in that slum?

Why are you making the same argument repeatedly despite being already countered? I already showed you the per capita refrigerator sales in Bangladesh is twice that of India, is too hard to understand for you indoloids? The likes of Samsung and LG have already established manufacturing plants in Bangladesh and Walton is still dominating.

These topics are beyond the capacity of you call-center coolies so don't blabber on stuff you have no idea about.

Why are you making the same argument repeatedly despite being already countered? I already showed you the per capita refrigerator sales in Bangladesh is twice that of India, is too hard to understand for you indoloids? The likes of Samsung and LG have already established manufacturing plants in Bangladesh and Walton is still dominating.

These topics are beyond the capacity of you call-center coolies so don't blabber on stuff you have no idea about.
Samsung and LG have subsidiaries assembling in Bangladesh. The thread on hand is not about domestic potential of walton but its export potential, which is right now at $8 million a year. If it was about internal domestic market where did India figured in this.

Oh my call center coolies, is it? Lol. That is rich coming from my chaddi stitchers. Go stitch one.

Also lungi, not every country will be good at everything. You pick and choose what you are competitive to do so. Do not show me the bravado with your barely $1.38 billion market for electronics. India has about $40 billion electronics market. Stay in your level.

India had logistics issue with the supply. Had it been Bangladesh, half your country would have been in Bay of Bengal. We might yet see it. Lol.

How did superpower India have logistical issues ? :omghaha: Also we never got to the levels of lacking Oxygen in BD so I think we're doing just well.

Lol. You think Goonda cow-belters would have the IQ to come on PDF and speak to you in English. I mean what is your IQ by the way? Seems, it is seriously lacking.

You think we take your rants seriously. Bangladeshis can make me chaddis, that's about it. Thank you.

And yet here you are with over 100s of posts.

Chaddis are important. Only those who wear it can attest to it.

How did superpower India have logistical issues ? :omghaha: Also we never got to the levels of lacking Oxygen in BD so I think we're doing just well.

Loser does not understand that Walton competes directly with Samsung and LG in the TV market in all categories and still is the market leader with 40% share.

BD TV market is quite large now(~2.5 million units a year) and those two Korean electronics giants built factories in BD a few years ago to try to grab a slice of it but just cannot displace Walton as the dominant player.

Walton TVs are priced anywhere from 150 US dollars to 1200 dollars(4K 55Inch TV), with the average around 300-400 US dollars and so Walton does not beat others just on price alone.

Loser does not understand that Walton competes directly with Samsung and LG in the TV market in all categories and still is the market leader with 40% share.

BD TV market is quite large now(~2.5 million units a year) and those two Korean electronics giants built factories in BD a few years ago to try to grab a slice of it but just cannot displace Walton as the dominant player.

Walton TVs are priced anywhere from 150 US dollars to 1200 dollars(4K 55Inch TV), with the average around 300-400 US dollars and so Walton does not beat others just on price alone.
Lol. Ofcourse Walton is next Samsung. We'll see about that in the coming decade.

And by the way Samsung doesn't have a plant in Bangladesh. It is coming with one this year in partnership with fair electronics.

Also, Walton can put up plant in India and manufacture like all the Korean, Chinese and Japanese companies do. Lungis don't get special treatment.

Go to Amazon India, and look for TV's, there'll be atleast 70 brands all manufactured in India. If you can compete with them you are free to do so. Don't be cry babies about imports. We do what is good for us. Lungis sentiments are not part of that equation.

TV Brands

Ours is not a puny market like lungi land.

Last edited:
Like I said, You would have begged India for oxygen had it been the case. You might yet face it, just wait and watch.

Many Indians aren't like this in real life bro, they're smart and well mannered. They're careful to not step on anyone's toes, which is a good trait.

Lol you dont think i know that. Most of my best friends are indians lol. my elder bro wife here is south indian origin.

Indians who are on PDF seems like from low life bhakts type of ppl so ya i have to say shit about them no choice. Just reading there comments will piss u off.

Back
Top Bottom