What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Abey dumbo, you can appreciate Walton as much as you want. But read the OP, billi wants to show India that walton is superior with $8 million exports. Why not export to other countries first? Why diss on India all the time like a pathetic loser.

Lets ask BBS to say tomorrow Bangladesh crossed US in percapita with 3000 new car sales and 7 million smartphone sales. 1000 bikes per day. Lol. With per capita electricity consumption 1/100th of US.
Consumption will catch up over the years. It takes time. No one saying bangladesh not poor third world. If no political turmoil by 2030 bd should have Consumption level similar to Indonesia.

we're opening up more than ever with the BJP guys but we need a bit of common sense protectionism too in the absence of fair bilateral trade deals with the nations and economic blocks of the world.

I thought it was BJP which did ban this and ban that from china. It did not effect trade ofcourse but made lives of ordinary people hard with no access to tiktoks and stuff like that.

You are still using the word lungi which is also your traditional dress. And bengal/bangladesh is their traditional land you moron. Its farmers moving over a land which they tilled for thousands of years. Just because some people draw a line on border means a thousands of years of civilization will stop moving ?
Ofcourse a brahmin like you will never understand what farming means or building means - when did you guys build anything like ever ?
Most decent people in the world would say having a temple just to run away from india to a distant land which eats beef is most pathetic insult to an indian nationalist not a farmer crossing his ancestral border.
That is one of most retarded logic i have heard on this forum ,if their ancestral land was so valuable to them why make another country to start with ?

This logic for illegal migration deserves a bullet nothing else, i am glad that bsf shoots illegally crossing lungis,

India is not for lungis ,this is not their land ,Indian resources are not theirs, if they come we will shoot.

Get it in your Thick head.

No one likes lungis in India ,politicians calls them termites/insects etc ,still they are willing to risk their life in crossing the border is utterly shameless to say the least.

No you dont really have a country. Your prime minister neither marries in to your lot nor speaks your language. Its just a delusion that indians are a nation - they just arent.

Pakistan has problems with economy ofcourse but atleast they have diginity - they stand eyeball to eyeballl at a country which has 6 times more people and 10 times more gdp.

The worst and most badly together country in the world - which is also a humanitarian disaster waiting to happen at the drop of a hat (a trailer is already seen during corona) - is india.

We don't need to justify our country to a nobody ,The land of dharma is standing here for past 5000 yrs many people came and went ,its still here and going strong.

Pakistan was broken in half by us, which resulted in unfortunate bangladesh.

We don't need to prove anything ,not at all to a lungi.

That is one of most retarded logic i have heard on this forum ,if their ancestral land was so valuable to them why make another country to start with ?

This logic for illegal migration deserves a bullet nothing else, i am glad that bsf shoots illegally crossing lungis,

India is not for lungis ,this is not their land ,Indian resources are not theirs, if they come we will shoot.

No one likes lungis in India ,politicians calls them termites/insects etc ,still they are willing to risk their life in crossing the border is utterly shameless to say the least.

We don't need to justify our country to a nobody ,The land of dharma is standing here for past 5000 yrs many people came and went ,its still here and going strong.

Then your indian doctors/engineers too must be shot like dogs at airports whenver their papers are not proper or have shown any intent to come in against legal means.

India was never your country. It was British and pakistan got its freedom from Britain and so did bangladesh. Kashmir, south india, bengal, maha are still baaki.

You are still using the word lungi which is also your traditional dress. And bengal/bangladesh is their traditional land you moron. Its farmers moving over a land which they tilled for thousands of years. Just because some people draw a line on border means a thousands of years of civilization will stop moving ?
Ofcourse a brahmin like you will never understand what farming means or building means - when did you guys build anything like ever ?
Most decent people in the world would say having a temple just to run away from india to a distant land which eats beef is most pathetic insult to an indian nationalist not a farmer crossing his ancestral border.

No you dont really have a country. Your prime minister neither marries in to your lot nor speaks your language. Its just a delusion that indians are a nation - they just arent.

Pakistan has problems with economy ofcourse but atleast they have diginity - they stand eyeball to eyeballl at a country which has 6 times more people and 10 times more gdp.

The worst and most badly together country in the world - which is also a humanitarian disaster waiting to happen at the drop of a hat (a trailer is already seen during corona) - is india.
Lol. Whatever. Comeback when you can talk on topic, otherwise I ignore dog barks.

Yes it is . Ofcourse for peopel who dont have toilets or oxygen cylinders its no big deal.
modi eye gif lol.gif

Consumption will catch up over the years. It takes time. No one saying bangladesh not poor third world. If no political turmoil by 2030 bd should have Consumption level similar to Indonesia.
Open these threads in 2030 then. You will stand on firmer feet when you have numbers on your side. Right now it looks pompous boasts with nothing to show for.

Open these threads in 2030 then. You will stand on firmer feet when you have numbers on your side. Right now it looks pompous boasts with nothing to show for.
Was this thread open to show Bangladesh consumption went up lol...there were some weird indian dude whining on youtube about a Bangladeshi company selling bunch of basic electronics in India...

Was this thread open to show Bangladesh consumption went up lol...there were some weird indian dude whining on youtube about a Bangladeshi company selling bunch of basic electronics in India...
That was my point. Billi wanted to vent here for some weird youtube video (since no one in right mind gives rat's *** about Bangladesh). And our own PDF weirdo decided to show India its place on PDF. He started comparing Bangladesh with India which actually exports 1000 times more electronics.

I mean when you want show off, at least have numbers by your side.

Never heard of them or seen them advertised here but I'd buy Walton or any other if it's a quality product and good bang for buck.

BDs should also have the chance to buy our cars/bikes and open up their economy to our regional aviation guys etc.

Exactly my point. A sane Indian person and consumer at last! :-)

Don't tell me you could buy iPhone 12 for average 8469 taka in Bangladesh

You can buy locally-made basic smartphone for that price in Bangladesh (not iPhone 12) because the factories make those smartphones from scratch, not from assembled Chinese subassemblies like that done in India. It is hilarious to see that India is trying to block phones made entirely in Bangladesh (from basic SMT component level) while locally made phones in India use subassemblies and screens/cases made overseas (mainly China) and cost more. Indian manufacturers do not want to invest in backward integration and cannot compete with Bangladesh level wages or technology, which are now well-invested for backward integration at deep level.

You keep saying as if Bangladesh is some electronics mecca.

Obviously you have never visited here. Even imported Indian phones cannot compete with locally made smart phones. Karbonn, Vivo, Micromax all failed and have paltry sales because Bangladeshi smartphones have lower price. However there are locally assembled (in Bangladesh) luxury smartphones like Samsung Galaxy 10 series (or later) too.

India don't do underhanded tactics specific to any country.

India has tried raising Non-tariff barrier against Bangladeshi products continually (Cellphones, SLA and Lead-Acid Batteries, Hybrid Bikes etc.), saying we use Chinese components. There is a long history of these dumping accusations, when we have a trade deficit of $9 Billion officially (on our side) yearly.

This has soured trade relations, and we had to go to the WTO to resolve things many, many times. Indian banyas manipulate their govt. and play dirty because they cannot compete. Everyone knows this.

Abey dumbo, you can appreciate Walton as much as you want. But read the OP, billi wants to show India that walton is superior with $8 million exports. Why not export to other countries first? Why diss on India all the time like a pathetic loser.

Lets ask BBS to say tomorrow Bangladesh crossed US in percapita with 3000 new car sales and 7 million smartphone sales. 1000 bikes per day. Lol. With per capita electricity consumption 1/100th of US.

Dissing on India , buddy everyone including Indians diss on India:woot: if I can diss the CCP and China I can diss on India and the Indian government lmao. I diss on my own nation and people always anyways.

Lmao Brits have been here in less time and have accomplished a lot more than you’re 5’000 year old shit lol

White men went to the moon while you’re 5’000 year old civilization still couldn’t do that:laughcry:

Dissing on India , buddy everyone including Indians diss on India:woot: if I can diss the CCP and China I can diss on India and the Indian government lmao. I diss on my own nation and people always anyways.

Lmao Brits have been here in less time and have accomplished a lot more than you’re 5’000 year old shit lol

White men went to the moon while you’re 5’000 year old civilization still couldn’t do that:laughcry:
Well, then shut up about my opinion on you Lungis. Let's continue.
Exactly my point. A sane Indian person and consumer at last! :-)

You can buy locally-made basic smartphone for that price in Bangladesh (not iPhone 12) because the factories make those smartphones from scratch, not from assembled Chinese subassemblies like that done in India. It is hilarious to see that India is trying to block phones made entirely in Bangladesh (from basic SMT component level) while locally made phones in India use subassemblies and screens/cases made overseas (mainly China) and cost more. Indian manufacturers do not want to invest in backward integration and cannot compete with Bangladesh level wages or technology, which are now well-invested for backward integration at deep level.

Obviously you have never visited here. Even imported Indian phones cannot compete with locally made smart phones. Karbonn, Vivo, Micromax all failed and have paltry sales because Bangladeshi smartphones have lower price. However there are locally assembled (in Bangladesh) luxury smartphones like Samsung Galaxy 10 series (or later) too.

India has tried raising Non-tariff barrier against Bangladeshi products continually (Cellphones, SLA and Lead-Acid Batteries, Hybrid Bikes etc.), saying we use Chinese components. There is a long history of these dumping accusations, when we have a trade deficit of $9 Billion officially (on our side) yearly.

This has soured trade relations, and we had to go to the WTO to resolve things many, many times. Indian banyas manipulate their govt. and play dirty because they cannot compete. Everyone knows this.
Of course Bangladesh feature phones work better than iphone 12. We all know the quality that is produced in Bangladesh from our chaddis. Stupid Lungis are buying enmasse from India to run such deficits. They even apply for visa, some pole vault to buy stuff from India. Let's see how badly we can add to this deficit.

Indian bhakts going crazy to block Bangladeshi home appliances:

This is the washing machine market share in India.

The Air Conditioner market share in India:

I don't see any Bangladeshi company in here🤔
They even apply for visa, some pole vault to buy stuff from India. Let's see how badly we can add to this deficit.
Going by some of the posts in here, it looks like we'll have to pole vault into superpower Bangladesh😂

Back
Top Bottom