What's new

Bhakts Going Crazy Blocking Bangladeshi Appliances: Make-in-India Not Working

Are you not a south indian yourself? and dont you guys wear lungis everywhere? even north indians wear them,
Self hatred is the first criteria to be an indian nationalist i suppose. No wonder how cocky you act you remain the worlds biggest buffoons.

All they know how to do is talk smack

First they blame the Muslims
Then they blame the British
Then they blame Pakistan
Next they blame China
and now they talk shit about Bangladesh

Absolute fools

Are you not a south indian yourself? and dont you guys wear lungis everywhere? even north indians wear them,
Self hatred is the first criteria to be an indian nationalist i suppose. No wonder how cocky you act you remain the worlds biggest buffoons.

South Indians use the same identical ones like those made in Bangladesh. I don't know where this holier than thou attitude comes from. Probably trying to prop up some deep-rooted inferiority complex. Not gonna go there - wishing soonest recovery however. :-)

Funny thing is - I have South Indian friends who aren't like this at all. Very practical and talented people, unlike this hater.

iu

Forget about china. Indian export is less then that of tiny Vietnam. Indian export 2010 was around 300 billion (exclude service) its still around same figure. This moron protest what ever keep whining about 30 billion/month export lol comes to same around 300 to 350 billion export India did even decade go...so zero growth... below is a good read....despite whining about china day and night...over jealous endians cant get enough of China.

Look at the 2012 number and 2019 same...around 300 Billion. But ya let the toilet less endians keep whining being super power lol

View attachment 752181

This is the actual picture on the ground of "make in India" hoopla floated by Modi and Company. The pie-in-the-sky story of "Modi Mumkin hai - desh agey barhega". While reality is that very few FDI deals (compared to size of Indian economy) is forthcoming, fascist regimes aren't a big draw in today's industrial landscape. Whatever FDI they got was mainly FMCG products (and some cellphones) manufacturing for Indian local consumption, cellphone companies are mainly Chinese. Few if any appliances manufactured for export. And that puny number is going to go too, thanks to low cost exports from Bangladesh, Pakistan, China, Indonesia and Vietnam.

I see HAIER and Hi-Sense (among other half a dozen Chinese brands) setting up shop stateside, where are the Indian brands?? Hell - even Walton is setting up an office stateside.

Don't you just feel like breaking the jaw of these Indians? Always salty and envious of others.
No is saying BD is Sweden or Abu Dhabi, but it's embarrassing that Indians here are comparing the likes of their country to BD.

These rabid Indian dogs got humiliated during COVID. Here they are flexing muscles.

South Indians use the same identical ones like those made in Bangladesh. I don't know where this holier than thou attitude comes from. Probably trying to prop up some deep-rooted inferiority complex. Not gonna go there - wishing soonest recovery however. :-)

Funny thing is - I have South Indian friends who aren't like this at all. Very practical and talented people, unlike this hater.
Must be a brahmin. Talking to many of them is like banging head against wall. They are uncomfortable about themselves as they are but derive satisfaction from sense of superiority based on make believe past. And they are uncomforatable with everyone around them including other hindus .
Their main purpose in coming these forums is to frustrate others - thats all. Not to learn or share or become better that way.

bengladesh a small country with no resources like oil, gas is rising and that is making indians *** burn because make in india only produces bragging and making excuses and faking stories.

haters will be haterz but banglababe must move on, modi 56 inch chest doesnt have enough hair to attract her anymore.

Lol, whatever industry you dhotis have is only because of foreign investments from international brands and supply of Chinese components.

The main gist of the OP is dhoti brands cannot sustain when there is competition and that's the reason why most Indian electronics companies like Videocon, BPL got busted when foreign brands were allowed to enter the Indian market after the end of license raj.

Walton, on the other hand, has been dominating the market despite the presence of international brands and now heading towards export.
Lol. Dominating what? There is no market in Bangladesh. Who would invest in Bangla Land when your consumption is lower than a decent town in India. Tell yourself anything to soothe yourself. Reality is different.

However wherever there is scope, this happens. So don't get cocky.

While Japanese brands are growing, the market is literally dominated by Indian brands, with Baja Auto leader with near 33% of share, followed by Hero Motor and TVS. Honda is fast growing and hold a market share near 11%

Lol. Dominating what? There is no market in Bangladesh. Who would invest in Bangla Land when your consumption is lower than a decent town in India. Tell yourself anything to soothe yourself. Reality is different.

While Japanese brands are growing, the market is literally dominated by Indian brands, with Baja Auto leader with near 33% of share, followed by Hero Motor and TVS. Honda is fast growing and hold a market share near 11%

Buddy you're getting ratioed and *** whooped on this thread , pls just take your nonsense and shove it up your @ss

This is the actual picture on the ground of "make in India" hoopla floated by Modi and Company. The pie-in-the-sky story of "Modi Mumkin hai - desh agey barhega". While reality is that very few FDI deals (compared to size of Indian economy) is forthcoming, fascist regimes aren't a big draw in today's industrial landscape. Whatever FDI they got was mainly FMCG products (and some cellphones) manufacturing for Indian local consumption, cellphone companies are mainly Chinese. Few if any appliances manufactured for export. And that puny number is going to go too, thanks to low cost exports from Bangladesh, Pakistan, China, Indonesia and Vietnam.

I see HAIER and Hi-Sense (among other half a dozen Chinese brands) setting up shop stateside, where are the Indian brands?? Hell - even Walton is setting up an office stateside.
Sometimes it's better to read up a bit. India get $50 billion FDI a year for a $3 trillion economy. China get $150 billion a year with $15 trillion economy. According to you genius, who is getting more per economy? What about your country? How come you have such brilliant FDI inflows of less than $2 billion for supposedly best economy in South Asia. Lol.

Please don't include yourself with countries with proven export prowess. Except for Chaddis, Gunny bags, no body takes you seriously. I mean, I would be embarrassed to even think about talking in your lines if my country's export were $12 million in the field.
Buddy you're getting ratioed and *** whooped on this thread , pls just take your nonsense and shove it up your @ss
No body f cares about your opinion. Lungis butt slapping each other makes no difference to me. Lol.

Last edited:

he talked about electornic companies like BPL, videocon. You flip the topic and talk about motorbike companies hero and tvs. Everyone knows that two-wheeler industry for transport (not recreation like harley davidson) is a third world industry.

he talked about electornic companies like BPL, videocon. You flip the topic and talk about motorbike companies hero and tvs. Everyone knows that two-wheeler industry for transport (not recreation like harley davidson) is a third world industry.
Lol. He is talking about a company that exported $8 million in electronics last year. Why would waste my time comparing it anything India have? Motor bikes are third world? That is rich coming from a Pakistani. I mean I can't expect anything better. Even if that is third world, they can't even make a decent one to compete.

India may be lacking in smart phone production because we were not part of global supply chain, all that will change in near future as PLI scheme kicks in. But I'll wait and let the results show for itself in few years. I can't and won't stoop to the level of billi boasting about a company that sells few hundred TV's and Air conditioners.

Also I was responding to his claim about Walton withstanding foreign competition and surviving. My contention is that Bangladesh is such a tiny market for foreign companies to take interest in. Walton can survive there because of lack of interest from others. In sectors, where is there scope is large, foreign companies dominate. Their whole electronic market is worth only 1.38 billion. That is low by even Somalia standards.

Lol. He is talking about a company that exported $8 million in electronics last year. Why would waste my time comparing it anything India have? Motor bikes are third world? That is rich coming from a Pakistani. I mean I can't expect anything better. Even if that is third world, they can't even make a decent one to compete.

India may be lacking in smart phone production because we were not part of global supply chain, all that will change in near future as PLI scheme kicks in. But I'll wait and let the results show for itself in few years. I can't and won't stoop to the level of billi boasting about a company that sells few hundred TV's and Air conditioners.

Also I was responding to his claim about Walton withstanding foreign competition and surviving. My contention is that Bangladesh is such a tiny market for foreign companies to take interest in. Walton can survive there because of lack of interest from others. In sectors, where is there scope is large, foreign companies dominate. Their whole electronic market is worth only 1.38 billion. That is low by even Somalia standards.

BD has lesser population than UP. Historically it was one of the poorest area of south asia. Morover muslims of bengal were generally more impoverished whereas brahmin allied hindus looted the population (like always they cant produce or make anything ) under the guise of "bhadra lok". Considering all this they are doing much better than UP.

Moreover motorized transport in BD is much harder than other places due to numerous rivers/ributaries criss crossing which means number of expensive bridges need to be built.

your confidence of india becoming some manufacturng thing is amusing. Relative to rest of asia india has been going down almost every year since 1947. Mumbai was a super city in 47 compared to even bombed out Tokyo then but now is a slum.

Just do like your fellow telugus do and try to get a visa. You can have a good life once you have your own Telugu country.

Lol, dumb dhoti, are you on a self-trolling spree?

Annual refrigerator sales
in Bangladesh 3.2 million units
in India 13 million units

Sales in India is 4 times than that of Bangladesh, with a population that's 8 times higher than the latter.

Rest assured a large part of whatever is sold in India is smuggled to Bangladesh, so your actual consumption is even lesser as entire economy of East and Northeast India is dependent on their trade with Bangladesh.

Walton occupies 65% of the market share in Bangladesh, competing against Samsung, LG with their own manufacturing plants. In Indua, Samsung is the market leader with 34% share while LG and Whirlpool are the next two biggest players.

Indian brands are not reliable period. That's the reason why given options, Indians themselves rejected your dhoti brands.

Just do like your fellow telugus do and try to get a visa. You can have a good life once you have your own Telugu country.

Lol, these IT coolies are only good at scamming old folks. In other thread, the same chap was claiming to be a Harvard alumni yet didn't know what STEM means. lol No wonder US is getting serious with the Indian students because of their visa frauds.

Lol, dumb dhoti, are you on a self-trolling spree?

Annual refrigerator sales
in Bangladesh 3.2 million units
in India 13 million units

Sales in India is 4 times than that of Bangladesh, with a population that's 8 times higher than the latter.

Rest assured a large part of whatever is sold in India is smuggled to Bangladesh, so your actual consumption is even lesser as entire economy of East and Northeast India is dependent on their trade with Bangladesh.

Walton occupies 65% of the market share in Bangladesh, competing against Samsung, LG with their own manufacturing plants. In Indua, Samsung is the market leader with 34% share while LG and Whirlpool are the next two biggest players.

Indian brands are not reliable period. That's the reason why given options, Indians themselves rejected your dhoti brands.
Why limit to refrigerator sales? Obviously that is the only product you can match up to India. You are as disingenuous as they get in Lungis. I am kind of busy right now, I'll refute all mumbo-jumbo later. Lol.
BD has lesser population than UP. Historically it was one of the poorest area of south asia. Morover muslims of bengal were generally more impoverished whereas brahmin allied hindus looted the population (like always they cant produce or make anything ) under the guise of "bhadra lok". Considering all this they are doing much better than UP.

Moreover motorized transport in BD is much harder than other places due to numerous rivers/ributaries criss crossing which means number of expensive bridges need to be built.

your confidence of india becoming some manufacturng thing is amusing. Relative to rest of asia india has been going down almost every year since 1947. Mumbai was a super city in 47 compared to even bombed out Tokyo then but now is a slum.

Is Pakistan part of Asia or not? Is India going down relative to Pakistan as well. Lol. Mumbai corporation budget is more than entire Sindh budget. I mean what are we talking about here. It's like I am talking to a complete fool.

We already have a country called India. May be Sindhis could use a Sindhudesh.

Back
Top Bottom