What's new

BGB on alert on Myanmar border

Is there anything in which India and RAW is not involved:cheesy: You guys are borderline schizo now!

and you are indian defecating somewhere under tree..... anyway first send back Muslims from your country, then talk, you big mouth indian.......

Kobiraz, you have become very hard on the Indians. You see, defecating in the open is only a part of Indian culture! They are not ashamed of it. Neither they are ashamed of their caste system that brings disparity and misery to most of the original people of India.

Kobiraz, you have become very hard on the Indians. You see, defecating in the open is only a part of Indian culture! They are not ashamed of it. Neither they are ashamed of their caste system that brings disparity and misery to most of the original people of India.
Faced with some hard questions, bangladeshis resort to talking to each other, avoid any reference/contact with other post, and thank each other's post. Quite good defensive strategy.

If you consider these people originates from Bengal perhaps hundreds of years ago then I think Myanmar should also consider leave Arakan province. Your arguments is self inflicting and contradictory and seems more in line with indian wishes and ploy.
If Myanmar really interested in solving this issue and move forward then first step would be to recognize they are Myanmar citizen as Arakan had been Myanmar province/state. In order to solve the problem Bangladesh can help the Myanmar govt to get its social ethnic and economic under pinning within the Rohinga population. But instead of indian doctored attitude Myanmar has to be open to accept and evolve. Lets see if Myanmar can think and act beyond indian propaganda and ploy and build better future.

Here is the problem with your logic. The Burmese annexed and conquered Arakan; a Burmese speaking Buddhist land. The Rohingya are migrants from an alien country that is shunned by the Arakanese people. They are totally different situations. I'll modify my position. I think Rohingyas should be allowed to choose between Bangladeshi and Myanmar citizenship. Those who choose the former should be allowed to settle in BD. Those who choose the latter should accept their allegiance to Myanmar and learn the language.

Why are you so obsessed with this notion that India is behind all this? The antipathy towards Rohingya in Myanmar has been around for many, many years. It does not need the encouragement of a third power to flame the situation even more. I admit I don't fully understand the complexities of India-Bangladesh relations but you seem to think (on here anyway) that India is behind every single thing that happens to Bangladesh.

Where are these poor people from? we even have them in Pakistan.... if not burma?

...Just a simple question, what the hell is our FM doing in this regard? Are we ready to bear the extra burden of these refugee's? And don't we have any liability regarding this inhuman brutal acts against the muslims???

Our FM is busy to oil Myanmar Junta to allow a road link to China that will never come by. Because it hurts Myanmar's own economic and political interests.

Here is the problem with your logic. The Burmese annexed and conquered Arakan; a Burmese speaking Buddhist land. The Rohingya are migrants from an alien country that is shunned by the Arakanese people. They are totally different situations. I'll modify my position. I think Rohingyas should be allowed to choose between Bangladeshi and Myanmar citizenship. Those who choose the former should be allowed to settle in BD. Those who choose the latter should accept their allegiance to Myanmar and learn the language.

Why are you so obsessed with this notion that India is behind all this? The antipathy towards Rohingya in Myanmar has been around for many, many years. It does not need the encouragement of a third power to flame the situation even more. I admit I don't fully understand the complexities of India-Bangladesh relations but you seem to think (on here anyway) that India is behind every single thing that happens to Bangladesh.

For all we know this new poster could be a RAW plant, just part of the RAW plan to inflame passions among Bangladeshi's. So we should not base our opinion on internet posters, but rather depend on our intelligence assets in and around the area.

If this guy represents an educated Myanmar opinion, then my apologies to eastwatch for my earlier opinion to go soft.. I say we go full speed ahead like the Thai's and Chinese and team up with them:

- lets fund, arm and give full support to the Arakan insurgents
- work to make an alliance between different insurgents like Karen and Chin
- give an ultimatum to Myanmar govt. that either shape up or else
- start preparing for war in coordination with China and Thailand

These uncivilized racist brutes need to be taught a lesson for good, just like Hitler and his Nazi's. Sometimes we need a just and good war to wake up a nation.

Our FM is busy to oil Myanmar Junta to allow a road link to China that will never come by. Because it hurts Myanmar's own economic and political interests.
Is it not your duty to give refuge to people who are in distress? When so many of you talk about brotherhood.

For all we now this new poster could be a RAW plant, just part of the RAW plan to inflame passions among Bangladeshi's. So we should not base our opinion on internet posters, but rather depend on our intelligence assets in and around the area.

If this guy represents an educated Myanmar opinion, then my apologies to eastwatch for my earlier opinion to go soft.. I say we go full speed ahead like the Thai's and Chinese and team up with them:

- lets fund the Arakan insurgents

These uncivilized racist brutes need to be taught a lesson for good, just like Hitler and his Nazi's. Sometimes we need a just and good war to wake up a nation.

Yeah, good luck with that. :rofl:

BTW this is precisely what a RAW plant might say to cover his/her tracks but what is RAW and why are they trying to inflame passions among Bangladeshi's?

For all we now this new poster could be a RAW plant, just part of the RAW plan to inflame passions among Bangladeshi's. So we should not base our opinion on internet posters, but rather depend on our intelligence assets in and around the area.

- lets fund, arm and give full support to the Arakan insurgents

Are you serious RAW will get a guy to type in the middle of night in a defence forum which has only 5 or 6 bangladeshi members? Dont you lose credibility in your own eyes when you write such post.

BTW this is precisely what a RAW plant might say to cover his/her tracks but what is RAW and why are they trying to inflame passions among Bangladeshi's?
You are giving up your cover, Mr RAW man. :)

Back
Top Bottom