What's new

Betrayed, Arabized

Offcourse you or any Pakistanis have no Linguistic or Cultural affinity with Bengalis/Tamils but you do have with Hindusthanis which constitute 47% of total population of India.

How many in Pakistan do have same expertise in Queens language as you, not even 5%!

We have nothing in common with Indians, period. Linguistically? Since when did half of our population speak, Hindi/Urdu? Cultural differences are stark, I honestly have more in common socially and culturally with a Chinese person than an Indian. Y'all Indians need to stop worshipping us. Btw, why are you obsessed with Pakistanis? Do you feel you are genetically inferior hence your desire to link youself to Pakistanis.

Indians have to be the most pathetic bunch of people I have ever encountered in this world, plagued with an inferiority complex, I truly pity them!

We have nothing in common with Indians, period. Linguistically? Since when did half of our population speak, Hindi/Urdu? Cultural differences are stark, I honestly have more in common socially and culturally with a Chinese person than an Indian. Y'all Indians need to stop worshipping us. Btw, why are you obsessed with Pakistanis? Do you feel you are genetically inferior hence your desire to link youself to Pakistanis.

Indians have to be the most pathetic bunch of people I have ever encountered in this world, plagued with an inferiority complex, I truly pity them!

Well dude,you really outdid yourself with that ****.I dont care about how you guys think but this is brilliant,you are quite a unique species as Hassan Nizar says.

Well dude,you really outdid yourself with that ****.I dont care about how you guys think but this is brilliant,you are quite a unique species as Hassan Nizar says.

What business is it of indian's if Pakistani's consider Chinese their friends

We have nothing in common with Indians, period. Linguistically? QUOTE]

Nothing in common with any of them? Hate to say as a whitey, you all look alike to me ;)

You're entitled to your own opinion as for Pakistani looking physically similar to Indians I find it highly amusing that you say that as many of my friends originating from a multitude of nationalities ranging from Jamaicans, Irish to Iranians can tell the physical difference that exist between the two nationalities.

Cricket commentators including Mike Atherton have spoken about the physical differences a long with bloggers who have visited both countries and were shocked to find out the vast physical differences between the common Pakistanis and Indians.

Yes, we have nothing in common! You're more than welcome to conjur up some similarities but us rational Pakistanis are assured that we share no similarities with our Bharti neighbours.

Dekh bhai,mere apni opinion hain kisi bhi cheez main,kya tum log homosexual hain?Mere kehne sey divorce ho jayegi?

---------- Post added at 05:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

You're entitled to your own opinion as for Pakistani looking physically similar to Indians I find it highly amusing that you say that as many of my friends originating from a multitude of nationalities ranging from Jamaicans, Irish to Iranians can tell the physical difference that exist between the two nationalities.

Cricket commentators including Mike Atherton have spoken about the physical differences a long with bloggers who have visited both countries and were shocked to find out the vast physical differences between the common Pakistanis and Indians.

Yes, we have nothing in common! You're more than welcome to conjur up some similarities but us rational Pakistanis are assured that we share no similarities with our Bharti neighbours.

Itna sure ho toh baar baar kyun keh rahe ho!Usko Ignore kar dey!

adversus solem ne loquitor

yeh cheez tu english/urdu mein hi boldeta,latin jaisi boring language.Sad man.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

You lose credibility as you post more,first you come up with some random guy like Michael Atherton and second you come up with an oxymoron like Rational pakistanis.

Bro, he's not even worth your time, just another in a long production line of Indians who desperately want to forge some connection between Pakistanis and Indians. My Chinese mates are more like brothers and I don't say that because of the close political ties between both our respective countries but in fact the way some have defended me behind my back and warmth I have recieved from them and their families, everyone time I come back from a Badminton match with my Chinese mate his mothers cooks me spring-rolls to take home, just a minor custom that us Paksitanis are also reknowned to do when people leave our houses. I don't want to ramble on but for me I geuinely feel more socially and culturally closer to them than Indians, this maybe just me but I find Indians bizarre and peculiar.

yeh cheez tu english/urdu mein hi boldeta,latin jaisi boring language.Sad man.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

You lose credibility as you post more,first you come up with some random guy like Michael Atherton and second you come up with an oxymoron like Rational pakistanis.

More inferiority complex - oxymoron indeed.

Back
Top Bottom