What's new

Best State in India and Pakistan?

Hello friends,

So I want you guys to tell me what you think is the best state in Pakistan AND India. You have to give a reason and pictures would be great corroboration.

I dont understand the criteria that you expected i determining the BEST status.

Anyway let me cross check a few parameters of a state Named as one of the "ten paradises of the world" and "50 places of a lifetime" by the National Geographic Traveler magazine.

Kerala, known all over the world for its lush landscapes, sun-drenched beaches and idyllic backwaters defies all stereotypes of a "socially backward" Indian states... Many of its social indicators are on par with the developed world and it has the highest human development index in India.It also has the highest literacy rate (more than 90%) and life expectancy in India, lowest infant mortality, lowest school drop-out rate, and a fairly prosperous countryside.

In contrast to India's more prosperous states, like Punjab and Haryana, Kerala can boast a very healthy gender ratio - women outnumber men here.

When it comes to low population growth, Kerala competes with Europe and the US. And all but two districts of the state have a lower fertility rate than that needed to maintain current population levels.

Kerala has, in short, all the demographic indicators commonly associated with “developed” countries, at a small fraction of the cost.

It also occupies the number two position in Investment Climax Index is on a march to be the number one.

It has the first and only International Container Transshipment Terminal….three international airports with the fourth one taking wings….India’s only spot where both submarine cables SEA-ME-WE3 and SAFE land... the only full-fledged Marina in India….highest density of science and technology personnel in India.

Kerala is strategically located on the trans-national trade corridor connecting Europe and the Far East. With a coastline of nearly 590 km, it has a major port at Kochi and 16 smaller ports along the coast. Its rail and road connectivity is one of the best in India.

The 44 rivers in the state provide a perennial source of water to both domestic and industrial consumption. Abode of over 25% of the Indian plant species, the rich bio-diversity also happens to be the home for plantation crops like tea, coffee, rubber and spices like pepper, cardamom, etc. Some of the best hill resorts in the country are also located here. The entire state can be considered as one extended urban neighbourhood.

So in short:

• The Best Advanced society (indicators provided) and also the highest HDI... etc.
  • One of the best tourist destination (hence with the natural beauty)

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Pics

Pilgrim+ad2.jpg
Pilgrim+ad1.jpg

Pilgrim+ad3.jpg

And you don't see opportunism on the part of the organizations that organize this type of festivals.

No.

I see opportunism on the part of the organizations opposing these.

I see members of the majority imposing their will, not through their superior number in the legislature, but through lawless acts.

I see exactly that kind of oppression and disrespect of the minority which drove them to ask for a separate country, as they were unable to trust the majority to honour and respect them.

There is no such thing as best state in India. Best state and India are two contradictory terms, like fresh sewer or clean pollution. India is the most polluted and grimy place anywhere on earth.

1y3869.jpg

I do agree that cities in India are not clean. But trust me people are very clean.

Without taking bath, brushing, washing face we dont go to office.
We use plenty of water after toilet and clean properly :-)
We use plenty of water and wash hands, mouth after food.

This is how i convinced my Turkish frend, In fact he accepted it. Because we both were in a country where cities are very clean but...

Most beautiful state in india is Goa noone comes close to it in natural beauty not even J&K

lol, man **** Gujrat. Gujrat could never compete with any province within Pakistan. True story.
Not every state in India is under terrorist attack often, just one in few decades. My state is way more peaceful than the rest of Pakistan. :D

There is no sectarian violence and the people often protest peacefully.

Infrastructure development is at good pace and there is very less load shedding. At max 2 hours in hot summer month.

:enjoy:

I dont understand the criteria that you expected i determining the BEST status.

Anyway let me cross check a few parameters of a state Named as one of the "ten paradises of the world" and "50 places of a lifetime" by the National Geographic Traveler magazine.

Kerala, known all over the world for its lush landscapes, sun-drenched beaches and idyllic backwaters defies all stereotypes of a "socially backward" Indian states... Many of its social indicators are on par with the developed world and it has the highest human development index in India.It also has the highest literacy rate (more than 90%) and life expectancy in India, lowest infant mortality, lowest school drop-out rate, and a fairly prosperous countryside.

In contrast to India's more prosperous states, like Punjab and Haryana, Kerala can boast a very healthy gender ratio - women outnumber men here.

When it comes to low population growth, Kerala competes with Europe and the US. And all but two districts of the state have a lower fertility rate than that needed to maintain current population levels.

Kerala has, in short, all the demographic indicators commonly associated with “developed” countries, at a small fraction of the cost.

It also occupies the number two position in Investment Climax Index is on a march to be the number one.

It has the first and only International Container Transshipment Terminal….three international airports with the fourth one taking wings….India’s only spot where both submarine cables SEA-ME-WE3 and SAFE land... the only full-fledged Marina in India….highest density of science and technology personnel in India.

Kerala is strategically located on the trans-national trade corridor connecting Europe and the Far East. With a coastline of nearly 590 km, it has a major port at Kochi and 16 smaller ports along the coast. Its rail and road connectivity is one of the best in India.

The 44 rivers in the state provide a perennial source of water to both domestic and industrial consumption. Abode of over 25% of the Indian plant species, the rich bio-diversity also happens to be the home for plantation crops like tea, coffee, rubber and spices like pepper, cardamom, etc. Some of the best hill resorts in the country are also located here. The entire state can be considered as one extended urban neighbourhood.

So in short:

• The Best Advanced society (indicators provided) and also the highest HDI... etc.
  • One of the best tourist destination (hence with the natural beauty)

:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Pics

Pilgrim+ad2.jpg
Pilgrim+ad1.jpg

Pilgrim+ad3.jpg

and u can eat cow pork, frog or whatever u want :-)

lol, man **** Gujrat. Gujrat could never compete with any province within Pakistan. True story.

Yes, u r right:

Entire Pakistan = 790000 sq km land mass, 18 crore pop. & GDP (nominal) is $210 billion, GDP growth rate is around 3-4%.

Gujarat = 196000 sq km land mass (1/4 th of Pakistan ), 6 crore pop. (1/3 rd of Pakistan) & GDP (nominal) is $ 105 billion approx. (1/2 of Pakistan), GDP growth rate is around 9%.

Damn, Gujarat can never compete with any of the province of Pakistan, let alone "Entire" Pakistan :D :D

Yes, u r right:

Entire Pakistan = 790000 sq km land mass, 18 crore pop. & GDP (nominal) is $210 billion, GDP growth rate is around 3-4%.

Gujarat = 196000 sq km land mass (1/4 th of Pakistan ), 6 crore pop. (1/3 rd of Pakistan) & GDP (nominal) is $ 105 billion approx. (1/2 of Pakistan), GDP growth rate is around 9%.

Damn, Gujarat can never compete with any of the province of Pakistan, let alone "Entire" Pakistan :D :D
Damn...You fried the fish...:D

Visited a lot of India. The places for tourist interest are

For Sea beaches:
Orissa and Andaman for the quality of the water; but most of such beaches don't possess the tourist infrastructure.

The water in Goa and kerala is not as clear and in many other part of india the beaches are not as shallow and long.

For mountains:
Himachal, Sikkim and Arunachal pradesh. Places like Kashmir has a security problem.

For settlement: This is the most important category
Gujarat:
high GDP growth, Less corruption.

No.

I see opportunism on the part of the organizations opposing these.

And the organizers were genuinely interested in the promotion of beef and pork products..I believe you.

I see members of the majority imposing their will, not through their superior number in the legislature, but through lawless acts.

The JNU beef and pork festival was stayed by the Delhi High Court..do you consider them to be also to be run by majority community.

I see exactly that kind of oppression and disrespect of the minority which drove them to ask for a separate country, as they were unable to trust the majority to honour and respect them.

and I thank them for that...atleast now they can eat cow meat in their home in peace before going out to slaughter their fellow people of the book bcs they are not Muslim enough or Devout enough.

Yes, u r right:

Why then is Gujurat ranking low in other social indicators like malnutrition.

I dont want to get into the beef discussion. But let it be crystal clear to all WKKs out here that no one cares/worries about Pakistan going its own way in '47. Infact it was the best thing to have happened to India in a long time. Why they went is irrelevant. The fact they went is the good news. If it was because of beef they went, then all praise be to beef.

Regarding the JNU event, nutcases are best dealt with by nutcases.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom