What's new

Best State in India and Pakistan?

p.s.: Its time a tac nuke is borrowed from Pakistan, JNU is reduced to a nuclear wasteland and its ashes thrown into space for the betterment of future generations.

But its considered one of the best university in India.

The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.9 out of 4, the highest grade awarded to any educational institution in the country.[1] The University is ranked second among the public Universities, in India, as published by India Today.

Why are you itching for a fight?

And the organizers were genuinely interested in the promotion of beef and pork products..I believe you.

The organizers wanted to exercise their rights.

The JNU beef and pork festival was stayed by the Delhi High Court..do you consider them to be also to be run by majority community.

No. Why should that be? What is the connection?

and I thank them for that...atleast now they can eat cow meat in their home in peace before going out to slaughter their fellow people of the book bcs they are not Muslim enough or Devout enough.

There were people from all religious backgrounds in the JNU team. How come you do not acknowledge them? Only see the Muslims?

I dont want to get into the beef discussion. But let it be crystal clear to all WKKs out here that no one cares/worries about Pakistan going its own way in '47. Infact it was the best thing to have happened to India in a long time. Why they went is irrelevant. The fact they went is the good news. If it was because of beef they went, then all praise be to beef.

Regarding the JNU event, nutcases are best dealt with by nutcases.

p.s.: Its time a tac nuke is borrowed from Pakistan, JNU is reduced to a nuclear wasteland and its ashes thrown into space for the betterment of future generations.

Your Hindu tolerance is shining out of every aperture.

Thank you. It is my kind of Hindus that people will be dealing with in the future. Prepare your contingency plans.

Locked and loaded.

Any time you can tear yourself away from the screen, and come out into the light of day.

BJP has to win a election first for Joe to worry, Karthic! :P

Thank you. It is my kind of Hindus that people will be dealing with in the future. Prepare your contingency plans.

Yeah only a dada can say that.

Seriously sometimes I think West Bengal along with its day dreaming 'intellectual' bhodroloks must be given to Bangladesh as a good will gesture from the rest of India. Win-win situation for both of us :P

Rich coming from someone from land of Periyar. ;)

The organizers wanted to exercise their rights.

And the opposing party will exercise their right ti stop it.

No. Why should that be? What is the connection?

Bcs of your previous comment:

I see members of the majority imposing their will, not through their superior number in the legislature, but through lawless acts.

Its not the will of majority that was implemented in JNU, but the law had taken its course there unless and until you also have problem with the law concerned.

As you said earlier cow is slaughtered in Bangalore where cow slaughter ban is there, but the authorities remain silent..but went into action in JNU. Why this hypocracy?

There were people from all religious backgrounds in the JNU team. How come you do not acknowledge them? Only see the Muslims?

Bcs Muslims were the only group from pre 1947 India to get their own homeland based on their religion.

Yeah only a dada can say that.

Seriously sometimes I think West Bengal along with its day dreaming 'intellectual' bhodroloks must be given to Bangladesh as a good will gesture from the rest of India. Win-win situation for both of us :P

Three parts of India got exposure to the shock of European invasion at almost the same time. Two retreated - regressed - unable to face the challenge. One came out and not only faced the challenge but mastered it.

We had the opportunity to form a sovereign independent country, and both Suhrawardy on one side and Sarat Bose and KironShankar Roy on the other had come to an agreement. We voted against it, against our leadership, and voted for separation to be part of a secular nation. This nation will stay secular, and we will see to that. No matter what 2% of Tamilians think, say or try to do.

Rich coming from someone from land of Periyar. ;)

I hate Periyar dude. He did incalculable damage in some areas whose effects are only visible today. In comparison I prefer Ambedkar who had a vision.

And those black shirts (periyar followers) number hardly greater than 10K out of our total population. They are a dying breed thankfully. Perhaps they can also be sent to Bangladesh as a package deal..:P

Have been living in Ahmadabad (Gujarat) from 5 years....Very good state, i have been impressed with Police and municipal authorities here....They do there job....:enjoy:

I dont want to get into the beef discussion. But let it be crystal clear to all WKKs out here that no one cares/worries about Pakistan going its own way in '47. Infact it was the best thing to have happened to India in a long time. Why they went is irrelevant. The fact they went is the good news. If it was because of beef they went, then all praise be to beef.

Regarding the JNU event, nutcases are best dealt with by nutcases.

@ bolded part> i know that comies have several qualities one may not like and i too don't like some of their qualities.

but the type of things you said about JNU in bolded part sound comic and yet show your anger, personal view about JNU and contributes nearly nothing.

Try to avoid using such language elase thread may get derailed

On TOPIC> i guess best states in India are Maharashtra, Gujarat, Punjab, Tamilnadu and Kerala.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom