What's new

Best State in India and Pakistan?

Try visiting Shivaji Nagar area of Bangalore sometime.

You mean cows are slaughtered there, then according to "THE KARNATAKA PREVENTION OF COW SLAUGHTER AND CATTLE PRESERVATION ACT, 1964" the offenders face 6 months in prison or 1000 rupees fie or both.

THE KARNATAKA PREVENTION OF COW SLAUGHTER AND CATTLE PRESERVATION ACT, 1964

Definitions:
Animal - means bull, bullock, and all buffaloes.
Cow – includes calf of a cow, male or female.
Ban on Slaughter:
Slaughter of cow, calf of a cow or calf of a she-buffalo totally prohibited.
Slaughter of bulls, bullocks and adult buffaloes permitted on ‘fit-for-slaughter’ certificate provided cattle is over 12 years of age or is permanently incapacitated for breeding, draught or milk due to injury, deformity or any other cause.
Transport for slaughter to a place outside a state not permitted.
Sale purchase or disposal of cow or calf for slaughter not permitted.
Penal provisions:
Imprisonment up to maximum of 6 months or fine of up to Rs 1,000 or both.

Offences:
Cognisable only.

ANNEX II (8)

You mean cows are slaughtered there, then according to "THE KARNATAKA PREVENTION OF COW SLAUGHTER AND CATTLE PRESERVATION ACT, 1964" the offenders face 6 months in prison or 1000 rupees fie or both.

Definitions:
Ban on Slaughter:
Slaughter of bulls, bullocks and adult buffaloes permitted on ‘fit-for-slaughter’ certificate provided cattle is over 12 years of age or is permanently incapacitated for breeding, draught or milk due to injury, deformity or any other cause.
Penal provisions:

Offences:
Cognisable only.

ANNEX II (8)

It happens. I can confirm that. What will happen next is for police and authorities to decide.

Definitions:
Ban on Slaughter:
Penal provisions:

Offences:
Cognisable only.

ANNEX II (8)

Its a Muslim majority area with many restaurants.Try visiting the place and checking out some restaurants and you will come to know what i am talking about.

My favourite state is uttarakhand. So many beautiful places, no pollution and nice people.

Then why authorities crack down on beef (& Pork) festivals like they did in JNU??

Because they are likely to cause the maximum friction and the maximum disturbance, what else? These festivals are political events; Dalit students have been having their meat, whether beef or pork, nobody gave a damn. Then they had a beef festival, an aspiring BJP saw a chance to get his 15 minutes of fame, and took it, and clashes and scuffles broke out.

in india punjab and any north eastern state in india. punjab because i am a punjabi so i m biased. north east for natural beuty

In pakistan it has to be Chitral area of KP, it's almost like a mini europe with in pakistan.

In India it has to be the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, they are beautiful tropical islands with the most unique inhabitants in the world the Andamaese and Onge

Let me quote a Indian member here belonging to minority religion:

Because they are likely to cause the maximum friction and the maximum disturbance, what else?

The message that i was actually trying to convey was that - to uphold the religious beliefs of one community as the benchmark to which all other communities have to adhere, by forgoing their fundamental rights - is a classical case of majoritarianism. A most ugly phenomenon, which if allowed, will have grave consequences.

Now, to apply the same logic in reverse. Muslims and Christians abhor idol worship. To uphold the religious sensitivities of these two communities, would it be appropriate for the state to bar hindu worshipers from attending temples and religious sites like vaishnodevi and tirupati?!

A clear line needs to be drawn between a citizen's religious rights and obligations and fundamental rights of his/her neighbor.

This is most tragic.

These festivals are political events; Dalit students have been having their meat, whether beef or pork, nobody gave a damn.

As I have argued before - something that is sacrilegious in public cannot turn pure and acceptable when done in private (again, no comparisons with sex) - so why not bar the consumption of beef / pork altogether?

If private consumption of beef is allowed, it necessarily entails killing the cow - a revered creature. What is the obsession with allowing the massacring of cows in private? Why not stop all of it?
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/208699-delhi-court-jnu-no-beef-pork-festivals-10.html

Then they had a beef festival, an aspiring BJP saw a chance to get his 15 minutes of fame, and took it, and clashes and scuffles broke out.

And you don't see opportunism on the part of the organizations that organize this type of festivals.

In pakistan it has to be Chitral area of KP, it's almost like a mini europe with in pakistan.

In India it has to be the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, they are beautiful tropical islands with the most unique inhabitants in the world the Andamaese and Onge

You mean Europe is a mini Chitral :D

my favourite state is Gujarat.....because right now I live in gujarat...and yeah it's very peaceful here.

my favourite state is Gujarat.....because right now I live in gujarat...and yeah it's very peaceful here.

lol, man **** Gujrat. Gujrat could never compete with any province within Pakistan. True story.

Back
Top Bottom