Best State in India and Pakistan?

Chitral: :smitten:
chitral-5.jpg

Chitral+Valley-13.jpg

Pak%20trek%2007.JPG

6233507029_1fd5dcdb8f.jpg

6174142823_2a4daeeee5.jpg

chitral.jpg

Naran kaghan are most beutiful places i ever seen..they are swizerland of pakistan. swat valley, abbatabad, muree aso best for tourism

For me mizoram...beautiful state with smart and educated people, only state with 0% homeless people, 98% lieracy rate and super hot chicks!!!!

I had one mizo girl in my class..i was surprised when she spoke toti phooti hindi..they look very different than rest of the indians and did not seem happy with indian government

I had one mizo girl in my class..i was surprised when she spoke toti phooti hindi..they look very different than rest of the indians and did not seem happy with indian government

good to know even north easterners have started to hate this congress government that means they are not much different from rest of indians after all

For me Kerala is the best state in india.. may be Goa as second best!!!!.

Kashmir is no more an attractive tourist destination in India, there are so many better options available today...my most favourite state in India is Himachal Pradesh specially for Manali and Rajasthan for ancient palaces and beauty of desert but it is damn expensive…Arunachal Pradesh is also catching up quickly as a tourist destination place in India…

So guys, visit India any day and you won’t go back home with disheartened heart…only thing is, you should have a deep pocket!

Back
Top Bottom