What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

He didn't "froze".
He rather not make Pakistan an enemy which is a smart approach, maybe ur leaders should take some of this wisdom

Israel won't go full out against Pakistan in a public forum. We are dealing through back channels, Israel is supplying technology to Pakistan. Too bad for Arnab Chootiya, better luck next time.

Pakistan will eventually recognise Israel and they know that. No need to jeopardize the opportunity to only appease Indians. This milking cow is already in the pocket.

"Israeli people just as they are Tricky and full of treachery"
Want me to start bash muslims and Pakistanies? your replys just show what u made of, keep spreading hate

you are free to do what ever you want.. Personally i have nothing against Israeli people but i do disagree with their Govt Policies of snatching freedom of Palestinians ..and even if you bash Muslims or Pakistan, what difference it will make ? In fact i praise BN in my previous post how he didn't mentioned Pakistan's name while that stupid Indians keep poking BN to bash or spew hateful comments about Pakistan.

He didn't "froze".
He rather not make Pakistan an enemy which is a smart approach, maybe ur leaders should take some of this wisdom

I agree with you here , he took a better approach there and we should take lessons there ..

you are free to do what ever you want.. Personally i have nothing against Israeli people but i do disagree with their Govt Policies of snatching freedom of Palestinians ..and even if you bash Muslims or Pakistan, what difference it will make ? In fact i praise BN in my previous post how he didn't mentioned Pakistan's name while that stupid Indians keep poking BN to bash or spew hateful comments about Pakistan.

I agree with you here , he took a better approach there and we should take lessons there ..
I don't agree with Iranian policies, does it reflect my opinion on all the iranians?

Contrary to popular myth and propaganda, I and Pakistan DO NOT consider Israel an enemy. We only have 1 enemy on this planet and it's not you.

Of course you wont consider Israel an enemy

Israel the most powerful best trained and best equipped military in the world...

They are only india,s number one ally

I don't agree with Iranian policies, does it reflect my opinion on all the iranians?

Of course not, my opinion is not just based on that our countries have been in a stupid clash , but its more based on Historical evidence that what Jews have done in Past .. but again i mean not offense or generalize all, there are and will be generous and admirable Jews around the world .. you want to change the view of Israeli's are Tricky and Treachery people you need to work for that, but since we all know how Israel acquire everything they want by different means .. been Tricky and Treachery is not always bad , but as i say BN has taken the very sensible approach , he could have take Pakistan name and associate our country with terrorism but he instead take very diplomatic Approach , hopefully our leaders can do it too and try to approach Israel as Country to have diplomatic ties with them.

Of course you wont consider Israel an enemy

Israel the most powerful best trained and best equipped military in the world...

They are only india,s number one ally

So now you need Israel to come and help you destroy a nation that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like India does........lol.......lol..........lol......:rofl:

BN is such a humble man. We Indians have nothing but respect for him and the people of Israel.
But they are the Abrahamic people. People of Israel are mostly Jews and some Muslims. How can an RSS/Sanghi like Israel? Is it some kind of Taqiyya in practice? Remember what is learned at RSS Sakha the ideologies of Golwalkar and Savarkar about Abrahamic religions which also includes Judaism? It is all public now. @The_Showstopper @Infinity @Jacob Martin @jbgt90 --> This is what is taught in RSS Sakhas. The shit of ancient terrorists. The Gobar Sanghis actually are sheeple. They just eats the shit lacking critical thinking. You can find most of the radical views Sanghis share in PDF and elsewhere is actually from the eminent terrorist Gurus of yore.

golwalkar1.png

savarkar_terror.png

looks like I hit the nerves of terrorist sympathizers :lol:

Remember this? How some pure people were crying after Osama was killed? 6 years later such people have taken over the internet.

article-1383011-0BE3957A00000578-670_634x475.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pakistanis-burn-US-flags-backlash-grows.html

oh you poor misguided soul......this picture could be anything.
don't you remember the fall of Baghdad where the western media showed thousands celebrating and later it was proved that not even 50 people were there

You can talk to my as$ but still try something to get out of top 5 in child abuse worldwide

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

Can't beat you sunnis in this thing
Anti pedophila bill rejected

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...ia-bill-rejected-in-pakistan-as-anti-islamic/

You Pakistani sunnis bring good name to your country and your religion. Keep up the good work
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/e65a5b5ad8433bfeceb55fa66df38cc2

So now you need Israel to come and help you destroy a nation that is more than 7x smaller than india and doesn't have access to the world's most advanced weapons systems like India does........lol.......lol..........lol......:rofl:

Israeli help in any indo pak conflicy be it a border skirmish or full out slog to last man standing is 100% gurantted

Why ????????????? Because India has based its SAM RADAR DRONE AND TRACKING technology on israeli systems

Israeli techncians , obervers , and trainers will oversee the extensive use of the

Barak 8 & Spyder SAMS
Phalcon Awacs
airfrce radars jammers
radar for tracking
Fighter tactics
Planning and recon

YES ISRAEL WILL BE INVOLVED

Can't beat you sunnis in this thing
Anti pedophila bill rejected

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...ia-bill-rejected-in-pakistan-as-anti-islamic/

You Pakistani sunnis bring good name to your country and your religion. Keep up the good work
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/e65a5b5ad8433bfeceb55fa66df38cc2

Stop worrying about sunni shia and start worrying about your filthy sanghi creed that is in top 5 globally.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/child-sexual-abuse-top-5-countries-highest-rates-1436162

Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks to Arnab

Arnab puting Israeli pm on the spot about Pakistan

Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks to Arnab

That poor host tried like 50 times to provoke BN to say sth about Pak explicitly. But BN didn't take name of Pak EVEN ONCE.

Instead he kept replying with "...ANY country...", "...ALL countries...".

On the contrary BN did talk about "computerized israeli cows" that produce most milk in the world and whose "...every mooooo is computerized...". 13:00+

May be one day Israel will also provide India with cows that produce most meat in the whole world...

Also anchor hopes Modi & BN will go on a date... Good luck with their rendezvous. 16:10+

He didn't "froze".
From leaders if you mean top-level politicians etc like Natanyaho on your side. Then I never heard anything from any of our top-level leaders against Israel. At lower level there you might find incidences on both Israel & Pak side.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom