What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

MUTUAL INTEREST to jointly destroy global terrorists and thiose who nurture them on their soil

As BUSH told PAKISTAN in 2001 " your either with us OR against us"
But that's not what he asked. His questions were in order, Pakistan, Pakistan, radical Islamic terrorism ( A term BN refused to use in reply btw), and China.

It was Netanyahu who took the opportunity in the China reply to talk about trade and benefits and he cut him short.

I don't get the Pakistan obsession

But that's not what he asked. His questions were in order, Pakistan, Pakistan, radical Islamic terrorism ( A term BN refused to use in reply btw), and China.

It was Netanyahu who took the opportunity in the China reply to talk about trade and benefits and he cut him short.

I don't get the Pakistan obsession

I WILL PROVIDE THE LINK

Barak 8
Spyder
Phalcon Awacs
Heron combat drones
Israeli fighter radars
Israeli intelligence

WLL BE USED IN A WAR by the indian military machine

Israeli military hardware. tactics, training will be used to win a war against Pakistan

India-Israel nexus is the best thing that could happen to humanity. Both believe in removing terrorists and terrorism from the face of our mother earth.
I AM SO GLAD Israel is india,s biggest strategic ally.

I wou;ld suggest the number one ally in the world ahead of both Russia & USA

Now we are done ...

Who will save us from wrath of two super powers ?

Man grow up ... Pakistan is there to stay ,,, and we will stay tall ... Soviet Union tried to mess up with us and look where they are ... India and Isreal can do nothing to us ...

Infact this nexus will give strength to unite ...

He didn't "froze".
He rather not make Pakistan an enemy which is a smart approach, maybe ur leaders should take some of this wisdom

Israeli leader BN is a mature politician. He is used to handling much tougher questions on world stages and knows too well how to handle immature puppies like this guy. His comfortable smile tells it all. Agree with your both points as to why make necessary enemies. May be Pakistani pm NS should learn something from him, instead of trying to read from his little cheat sheet every time he meets leaders.

I WILL PROVIDE THE LINK

Barak 8
Spyder
Phalcon Awacs
Heron combat drones
Israeli fighter radars
Israeli intelligence

WLL BE USED IN A WAR by the indian military machine

Israeli military hardware. tactics, training will be used to win a war against Pakistan
Wtf is the relation of this to the stupid interview held by Arnab?

Anyway, destroy Pakistan, you destroy a country, we nuke India, we kill all Hindus

instead of trying to read from his little cheat sheet every time he meets leaders.
I resent that allegation, are you trying to imply Nawaz can actually read?

Indians still think about winning a war against Pakistan, so sad they're so obsessed with us, will always be the noisy neighbours :)

Sorry, my bad.
Our foreign affairs team is usually a disaster. We have zero consistency.

We're supposedly friends with China, no idea what we think of the US since we have no clear approach, with the UK, the same, we have zero idea how to approach anything.

Israel wants no part of Pakistan india dispute,They have managed to piss almost all of middle east off.
nethanyahu is smiling and saying in his head "india has numerical advantage over Pakistan but still want us to fight for them,How pathetic are these people"

india needs israel but israel doesn't need india at all.

Pakistan and Israel are no longer enemies. The threat existed before we went nuclear in May 1998 and Israel failed to stop us.
Now Pakistan is trying to get rid of the pariah status, we're trying to get into NSG and won't participate in someone else's war nor will there be any nuclear trade between Pakistan and any enemy of Israel or India.

Israel is a trading nation, they are bigger baniyas than the Hindus and will sell to anyone willing to pay the right price.
They supplied China in the late eighteens, helped musharaf with his personal security, provided fbw for JF-17 and many components for our F-16's including block 52.

Now we are done ...

Who will save us from wrath of two super powers ?

Man grow up ... Pakistan is there to stay ,,, and we will stay tall ... Soviet Union tried to mess up with us and look where they are ... India and Isreal can do nothing to us ...

Infact this nexus will give strength to unite ...
Pakistan defeated the Soviet Union? LOL. Don't smoke so much.

ending words of BB speaks alot "we might have waited 3000 years"...

Qayamat aa ne wali hai..

Most cringe worthy interview. dot head is desperately trying to put words into israeli's mouth. Nethanyahu is not an idiot, he knows Pakistan very well. Making direct jabs at Pakistan will only hurt Israel and they don't a nuclear power on their long enemy list. This man wants no quarrel between Indian & Pakistan.

This interview only proved desperate nature and tactics of Indians, please have some self respect.

what is astonishing about current indo Israeli cooperation news???? Israelis are already second largest military equipment suppliers after Russia and India is their largest importer of Israelis military hardware. they are already doing joint military exercises, space programmes etc .... to abb kon sa naya saanp nikal lain gay :lol: kuch new nahi ho raha yeh sab pehlay say aisay he chal raha hay ???(this visit will not bring out anything miraculous,)..... by the way indians are good in making the storm in the tea cup...

India-Israel nexus is the best thing that could happen to humanity. Both believe in removing terrorists and terrorism from the face of our mother earth.

Pakistan should recognize Israel and have diplomatic relations. If other Arab nations can have diplomatic relations with Israel why not pakistan?

Pakistan should recognize Israel and have diplomatic relations. If other Arab nations can have diplomatic relations with Israel why not pakistan?

Agreed, stop with this Muslim Ummah nonsense. Iran shelling Pakistan and UAE openly supporting terrorists in Balochistan.

Agreed, stop with this Muslim Ummah nonsense. Iran shelling Pakistan and UAE openly supporting terrorists in Balochistan.

I just want to "Trump" India with Pakistan's recognition of Israel. ... yes, also agree with your comment

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom