What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

Remember this? How some pure people were crying after Osama was killed? 6 years later such people have taken over the internet.
Unlike India and Israel where these terrorists have been democratically elected to the office. Oops looks like I stepped on someone's tail.

It's not racism, it's reality and Jews are doing it very smartly. Why after WW-1 Germans felt they loss due to Jews??
They were always hateful towards the Jews (may be because the Jews were more successful?). They just wanted someone to blame for their loss and Jews were the easiest target. What happened to Jews after that is really a shame to all of us as humans.

I somehow don't think modern day Levantine Arab ISIS members are interested in anything remotely indian. Need not be concerned that they are coming to india ever.
I'm glad that they aren't interested in India. We Indians generally don't like wars. I hope they aren't interested in Pakistan either.

So u're saying that Nazis were right with their actions against jews? just stop writing cause u just make urself look bad.

I m not saying Nazis were right, don't twist my words. I m just saying what Germans felt after WW-1.

They were always hateful towards the Jews (may be because the Jews were more successful?). They just wanted someone to blame for their loss and Jews were the easiest target. What happened to Jews after that is really a shame to all of us as humans.

I'm glad that they aren't interested in India. We Indians generally don't like wars. I hope they aren't interested in Pakistan either.

Jews are very smart people when it comes to their nation, they helped China even when US opposed it, because it was in their interest.

They're very Arab centric. Their not even interested in Iran.

Arnab is crying Pakistan BN is crying Iran @SOHEIL

Arnab keep poking BN to spew something over Pakistan but he didn't even mentioned Pakistan by name or i would say very diplomatic Approach by him , i wasn't expecting that from Israelie PM ..
but have you notice how calm that Mad DOG arnab was during the Interview ?every time he do interview he just keep barking and wont let anyone speak , and now he knows he cant do that with him so he was sitting like a trained puppy :P how cute

Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks to Arnab

Arnab puting Israeli pm on the spot about Pakistan

Benjamin Netanyahu Speaks to Arnab

Lol...........This indian is so obsessed with Pakistan, he tried to get the Israeli leader to talk about Pakistan.......watched it again and the expression of Netanyahu was priceless when asked about Pakistan.......he was like WTF!....So much so he was talking in generic terms. The Israeli leader obviously knows nothing about Pakistan and he froze when asked about us...........:lol:

Didn't Iran kill some joos in India?
Why is Arnab Chootiya silent on that?

Israeli supplys india with $1 billion dollars of missles Drnes & Radars each year...

Some of the most sophisticated weapons on earth

When india goes to war it will be the Israeli technology that damage the enemy the most

Indian air firce to have 10 day training excercise with the Israeli air force and USA RAF & French Airforces in August this year

THIS IS A PROPER ALL OUT MILITARY & STRATEGIC ALLIANCE.

What a nawesome power to have as an ally

Didn't Iran kill some joos in India?
Why is Arnab Chootiya silent on that?

because they need Iran and their port ( Chahbar ) to counter Pakistan and infiltrate their Dirty Spies in to Baluchistan to create unrest , they won't say a word over Iran despite the Iran is one of the biggest Enemy of Israel .. Strange that even Israeli PM didn't mentioned that why India is keeping relations with so call Shia Islamic Radicals when you are such buddies of Great India ..
Reality is Indians wants to become like Israeli people just as they are Tricky and full of treachery people Indians want to be like that, so you see so many Arse licking from Indians to Israeli

because they need Iran and their port ( Chahbar ) to counter Pakistan and infiltrate their Dirty Spies in to Baluchistan to create unrest , they won't say a word over Iran despite the Iran is one of the biggest Enemy of Israel .. Strange that even Israeli PM didn't mentioned that why India is keeping relations with so call Shia Islamic Radicals when you are such buddies of Great India ..
Reality is Indians wants to become like Israeli people just as they are Tricky and full of treachery people Indians want to be like that, so you see so many Arse licking from Indians to Israeli
"Israeli people just as they are Tricky and full of treachery"
Want me to start bash muslims and Pakistanies? your replys just show what u made of, keep spreading hate

Lol...........This indian is so obsessed with Pakistan, he tried to get the Israeli leader to talk about Pakistan.......watched it again and the expression of Netanyahu was priceless when asked about Pakistan.......he was like WTF!....So much so he was talking in generic terms. The Israeli leader obviously knows nothing about Pakistan and he froze when asked about us...........:lol:
He didn't "froze".
He rather not make Pakistan an enemy which is a smart approach, maybe ur leaders should take some of this wisdom

"Israeli people just as they are Tricky and full of treachery"
Want me to start bash muslims and Pakistanies? your replys just show what u made of, keep spreading hate

Don't troll and dont suffer trolling 8n return, just a bit of advice.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom