What's new

Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel Speaks to Arnab About Pakistan

Nukes and military capabilities. Pakistan should reconsider it's ME policy and need to review it's long term Foreign policy.
Israel should be seen as potential threat now.
Both nukes and military is under civilian control, this is why PPP is being asked to strengthened PTI.

Are you one of those who believe in the conspiracy theory of "Jews want to rule the world?"

It's not conspiracy theory it's what they wanted since very long, although they have power to change things in the world since long.

So when's the 1st batch of indian troops flying out to Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS?....:lol:
We don't indulge in others' war my friend. Our army isn't for hire. Let them come here face to face and then we'll see.

It's not conspiracy theory it's what they wanted since very long, although they have power to change things in the world since long.
That's racism, you should be ashamed of ur self.
Same people who say jews control the world also says all the muslims are terrorists, and u just allied with them

So when's the 1st batch of indian troops flying out to Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS?....:lol:
Are you newel born?
Its well known that Ajit Devil supply work horse and weapons to Isis. While Iran provide Pakistanis to die.

I wanna say it's just a perception. Everyone wants the power (irrespective of what religion you follow) is what I wanna believe. Let's not single out Jews for nothing.

Be careful Benjamin what you wish for , if you helped India we will arm Arabs and Palestine and it will bring only death to your tiny country.

Nukes and military capabilities. Pakistan should reconsider it's ME policy and need to review it's long term Foreign policy.

Israel should be seen as potential threat now.

This!

That's racism, you should be ashamed of ur self.
Same people who say jews control the world also says all the muslims are terrorists, and u just allied with them

It's not racism, it's reality and Jews are doing it very smartly. Why after WW-1 Germans felt they loss due to Jews??

Israel specially Jews are no one's Ally, history confirms that, after taking care of Muslim they will turn to others as world domination / rule is what Jews want since centuries.
Tell that to those who have power in Pakistan!!

Why not keep Pakistan out of this india? what is this obsession you've with us? and why this hateful creature goswami didn't talked about KBY?

Ya talk to my hand ...

Introduced as largest Islamic Republic of Pakistan, while the public has no idea about Islam.
What a shame and hypocrisy... and look they found Pakistan to embarrass Pakistan even more.

It's not racism, it's reality and Jews are doing it very smartly. Why after WW-1 Germans felt they loss due to Jews??
So u're saying that Nazis were right with their actions against jews? just stop writing cause u just make urself look bad.

We don't indulge in others' war my friend. Our army isn't for hire. Let them come here face to face and then we'll see.

I somehow don't think modern day Levantine Arab ISIS members are interested in anything remotely indian. Need not be concerned that they are coming to india ever.

So u're saying that Nazis were right with their actions against jews? just stop writing cause u just make urself look bad.
By the way there were no homicidal gas chambers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom