What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

This carries the full potential to become a troll thread... Pakistanis do not view these developments positively as I do-it relates to communal harmony... for a lot of Muslims however it is a loss of religion as some of the things mentioned may not be allowed (debatable)

ah mate.you sound like Zarvan.
anyways, your thinking.

Nothing is my thinking.

This is What Islam is. I am only representing the facts.

If you can't accept it even after proofs, I don't know what really forms your views!

This carries the full potential to become a troll thread... Pakistanis do not view these developments positively as I do-it relates to communal harmony... for a lot of Muslims however it is a loss of religion as some of the things mentioned may not be allowed (debatable)

If it goes against your religion, you should be vocal about it and not be ashamed or embarrassed to speak up.

Nothing is my thinking.

This is What Islam is. I am only representing the facts.

If you can't accept it even after proofs, I don't know what really forms your views!

If it goes against your religion, you should be vocal about it and not be ashamed or embarrassed to speak up.

It is debatable. The issue is that when I was researching about Sheen Khal (Pashtun thing) I learned that it is not allowed. So mangal sutr and bindya will not be allowed either. But I don't think its an issue if done for religious harmony. In fact I believe in personal choice so don't know what to say. I hope no one dares call @Zarvan here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know ... But bad doings by Indian Muslim girls ... We are trying to remove Hindu tradition from our society ..

oh bhai its none of your business & you are nobody to say whose a munafiq or Muslim you are nobody to give that certificate

No. There is nothing like that.

OTOH, Christians are actually embarrassed by their retarded faith. People in the west use bible mainly as a toilet paper and no one gives a sh!t.Do I even need to talk about how "Christian" western culture,specially youth, really is? :rofl:

an utterly disgusting & highly offensive post you should be ashamed of yourself to talk like this about other peoples faith.

Post Reported

ya that is correct interpretation of sharia islam.
but how many muslim countries follow sharia? it is too orthodox to be accepted by majority people.

so we shouldn't relate islam to sharia only.

there were many such things in hinduism too.
so by your logic should a widow be burned with her dead husband?

Dear Ayush ... This is an other arguement that countaries are following the Shariah or not...????? But which thing is included in it that means Allah has add it ... And it should be followed otherwise we will have to be punished after worldly life & hell fire will be our fate ..

I dunno what a Chuddaa is but if its anything like bangles or bracelets or one of those gold bangles then yeah Pakistani women wear it all the time but a Mangalsutra or a Sindoor ain't something that I've ever seen any Pakistani woman wearing ! :undecided:

You are right ... These two things very rarely Pakistani ladies use ... But bangles & bracelets aint the symbol of Hinduism ..

I dunno what a Chuddaa is but if its anything like bangles or bracelets or one of those gold bangles then yeah Pakistani women wear it all the time but a Mangalsutra or a Sindoor ain't something that I've ever seen any Pakistani woman wearing ! :undecided:

You are right ... These two things very rarely Pakistani ladies use ... But bangles & bracelets aint the symbol of Hinduism ..

Few months back some Pakistanis were discussing Saree as a vulgar dress on this forum.

Bindi's, Mangalsutra's, colorful bangles, Sindoor, Sari, nose studs, Sangeet ceremonies seen on Non Hindu's :lol: saare Hindi serials aur bollywood ka kamaal hai.

Is mai shak nahi Star+ ka kamal hai ;)

@Patriots is here... ab toh gayi yeh thread. Yeh lo. Aur post karo without knowing about the Islamic faith. I remember another such thread before too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few months back some Pakistanis were discussing Saree as a vulgar dress on this forum.
Few months back, some indians were planning to take over Pakistan, stop being so gullible yar.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom