What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

Sir for Muslims we can't dress up like Non Muslims Hazrat Muhammad SAW have strictly prohibited it

so how did he dress up like, I am sure most arabs were wearing similar dress and not all of them were muslim during his lifetime..

My views are only those which are orders of Islam HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has strictly prohibited Muslims to dress up like Kafirs that means you use their signs like cross aur managl sutar or bindya or any other thing which are signs of kafirs we can't use them not allowed in Islam we and we don't want this kind of religious harmony its their beliefs good for them but we can't use them

so how did he dress up like, I am sure most arabs were wearing similar dress and not all of them were muslim during his lifetime..

Dressing up kafirs mean wearing their specific signs like Cross Bindya and other things not for example Shalwar kameez and other things

My views are only those which are orders of Islam HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW has strictly prohibited Muslims to dress up like Kafirs that means you use their signs like cross aur managl sutar or bindya or any other thing which are signs of kafirs we can't use them not allowed in Islam we and we don't want this kind of religious harmony its their beliefs good for them but we can't use them

Dressing up kafirs mean wearing their specific signs like Cross Bindya and other things not for example Shalwar kameez and other things

I am sure he did not specify mangalsutra.. or bindi..he probably didnot know hindus exist...
so who are these non muslims he was talking about.. and how was his own dress different from rest of non muslim arabs?

I am sure he did not specify mangalsutra.. or bindi..he probably didnot know hindus exist...
so who are these non muslims he was talking about.. and how was his own dress different from rest of non muslim arabs?
Any sign or symbol which represents a faith is not allowed to wear for Muslims Sir weather its bindya or Manal sutur and I have described it doesn't refer to clothes these refer to signs of other religions and Managl Sutur is you wear after specific form of marriage which is done according to Hindu rituals

Sir for Muslims we can't dress up like Non Muslims Hazrat Muhammad SAW have strictly prohibited it

^^^^^^^
Take the above as an example of how people may believe it is against the religion. It is debatable what exactly is non-muslim because sheen khal has always been used even by Muslims especially in Nuristan in Afghanistan. But now Indians know why this thread can be a troll thread. Some customs differ-I remember a thread about a Muslim kid dressed as a Hindu to perform as some Hindu God in a stage show.

Indians didn't understand it was offensive to Muslims and showed in their eyes a defeat or surrender of Islamic customs. Pakistanis didn't understand it represented unity between Hindu and Muslim. @Federer... now you have your response.

Last edited by a moderator:
India is secular, how come religious branding is tolerated?

secular means govt doesnt discriminate on the basis of religion.it doesnt mean people are banned to follow their faiths

^^^^^^^
Take the above as an example of how people may believe it is against the religion. It is debatable what exactly is non-muslim because sheen khal has always been used even by Muslims especially in Nuristan in Afghanistan. But now Indians know why this thread can be a troll thread. Some customs differ-I remember a thread about a Muslim kid dressed as a Hindu to perform as some Hindu God in a stage show.

Indians didn't understand it was offensive to Muslims and showed in their eyes a defeat or surrender of Islamic customs. Pakistanis didn't understand it represented unity between Hindu and Muslim. @Federer... now you have your response.
Sir it is not about how Muslims may believe its about what HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW have ordered Muslims to do and how to act

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no worldly punishment ... Allah will punish him on judgment day ..

Everything
ok friend,one of my better friends,a muslim girl,wears short t-shirts and tight jeans... do you think she is disrespecting her religion and should be punished ( though almost all the muslim girls i met in my lifetime are like her)??? we,in india,don't care about this incedents

ok friend,one of my better friends,a muslim girl,wears short t-shirts and tight jeans... do you think she is disrespecting her religion and should be punished ( though almost all the muslim girls i met in my lifetime are like her)??? we,in india,don't care about this incedents
She is breaking law of ALLAH and doing sin and she is doing wrong and yes you ignore these kind of things and have amanat kind of cases than

Any sign or symbol which represents a faith is not allowed to wear for Muslims Sir weather its bindya or Manal sutur and I have described it doesn't refer to clothes these refer to signs of other religions and Managl Sutur is you wear after specific form of marriage which is done according to Hindu rituals

not all hindus wear it.. in some regions they do.. and its more to do with tradition than anything... so now mufti saab.. is that still in banned substance list?

Indian Muslims are one of the most respected Muslims in the world.

Its just a fashion statement. Only idiots will find it weird.

These people proves that there is nothing wrong in Islam as people say, its just few idiots misinterpreting it.

i heard in the one of the interviews of shahrukh khan ..it seems bush introduced mms to his wife like this"darling he's the p.m of india ,a country with 150 million muslims and not a single terrorist"
Shahrukh Khan on a Country With 250 million Muslims and No Al-Qaeda. - YouTube

She is breaking law of ALLAH and doing sin and she is doing wrong and yes you ignore these kind of things and have amanat kind of cases than
and now that is a different thing..amanat was in salwar kamez when she was raped.... don't derail the thread,i was asking about the dress code and was she doing a right thing... if u say that to her (islamic dress code)..she will promptly reply to your face "keep that lecture to yourself"

Don't argue with them. Their version has caused so much trouble in their land. Why do you want to bring it in India ? They might write to some fundamentalists in India and we will have moral policing on this too.

Don't argue with them. Their version has caused so much trouble in their land. Why do you want to bring it in India ? They might write to some fundamentalists in India and we will have moral policing on this too.

:lol:...are you implying that such muslim cultural terrorists don't exist in India ?

:lol:...are you implying that such muslim cultural terrorists don't exist in India ?
They exist but in small number. Rest of the Indian Muslim population don't act like More Muslim than Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom