What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

^^^^^^^
Take the above as an example of how people may believe it is against the religion.

Leave it on the religion and not on believer or non-believer. It is important to see what Islam says on that, not anyone's fantasies.

It is debatable what exactly is non-muslim because sheen khal has always been used even by Muslims especially in Nuristan in Afghanistan. But now Indians know why this thread can be a troll thread. Some customs differ-I remember a thread about a Muslim kid dressed as a Hindu to perform as some Hindu God in a stage show.

It can be out of ignorance. But once detected, would you not rectify it?

Indians didn't understand it was offensive to Muslims and showed in their eyes a defeat or surrender of Islamic customs. Pakistanis didn't understand it represented unity between Hindu and Muslim. @Federer... now you have your response.

You need to look it from the Hindu POV. According to Hindus, everything in the world is True and every path to Self-Realisation is True. So A Muslim going to church, a Christian going to Temple doing Yoga all is Correct. If they don't go to any place, it is still correct.

Hindus thus, have no issues if Muslims wear Mangal Sutra, they don't wear it, They do Yoga, they don't do it.

Since Everything and every possibility is True in the Hindu Set.

It is What Dharma is!

Hindus don't care if Muslims wear Mangal Sutra or not. Hindus will only Object when a Muslim will try to degrade/falsify Dharmic Customs like Breaking the Idols, Calling Hindu Gods False, Objecting to Hindu's Worship of Nature, etc.

If you don't want to wear it, don't wear it. Then avoid it, ignore it.

I think I have given you the Correct Hindu Prespective.

Hindus are the Most Flexible People out there. No one in this World can match the Level of Tolerance and Co-existence like Hindus, not even near!

Now we should explore the Muslim POV. And the Hadeeths and relevant Islamic Extracts produced in the thread for this matter show that a Kuffar Symbol especially related to Kuffars Religion is specifically Barred for a Muslim.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is breaking law of ALLAH and doing sin and she is doing wrong and yes you ignore these kind of things and have amanat kind of cases than

i have a question. are all muslim women born wearing a burka ? if no then why allah send them in this world totally nude? or is allah taking some imtihaan of them ?

They exist but in small number. Rest of the Indian Muslim population don't act like More Muslim than Arabs.

...only because they are forced to live with hindu majority. Take them to pakistan (..in fact paksitan is them without hindus) and you will see how quickly they become .......you know who. Of course, most of them by now would know the danger of living in a muslim majority country and I don't think they they would want it. Then again I could be wrong.

@zaxcolix I beg to differ. Its more to do with being Indian. Indians are adaptable. We adapted to Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Jainism etc.

@zaxcolix I beg to differ. Its more to do with being Indian. Indians are adaptable. We adapted to Islam, Christianity, Buddhism, Jainism etc.

Pakistanis are Indians too ........even if they are ashamed to admit it.

Bangles are Hindu? Isn't this just Indians exaggerating the spread of their culture again?

You need to look it from the Hindu POV. According to Hindus, everything in the world is True and every path to Self-Realisation is True. So A Muslim going to church, a Christian going to Temple doing Yoga all is Correct. If they don't go to any place, it is still correct.

Hindus thus, have no issues if Muslims wear Mangal Sutra, they don't wear it, They do Yoga, they don't do it.

It is What Dharma is!

Hindus don't care if Muslims wear Mangal Sutra or not. Hindus will only Object when a Muslim will try to degrade/falsify Dharmic Customs like Breaking the Idols, Calling Hindu Gods False, Objecting to Hindu's Worship of Nature, etc.

Hindus are the Most Flexible People out there. No one in this World can match the Level of Tolerance and Co-existence like Hindus, not even near!

:tup: :tup: this is what I am saying from the day I joined this forum.. Most of the people across the border don't want to listen to this.. They like to see Hindus as violent intolerable people who worship stone and monkeys.. Their mind is programmed like that..

My house is situated near to a Temple and there was some Pujas in the temple for one week and every evening their were speeches done by various religious persons through loud speaker.. I wish everyone should hear those speeches .. It gives a great idea about what Hinduism really is.. Not a single one of those tried to demean any other religion.. Infact one praised Muslims for their way of praying.. Remember, it is done in a Hindu Temple compound and all the listeners were Hindus and none of them found it offensive or no riot is broken.. People here have lots of wrong ideas about Hinduism or tried to pretend so..

What is exactly being an Indian? What is this India-ness where all -ISMS and -ITYs have become adaptable in this Land?

Why they have not been able to be as adaptive as outside India?

Bangles are Hindu? Isn't this just Indians exaggerating the spread of their culture again?
We are exaggerating ? Bhai, go through the thread.

BTW if you don't know glass bangles especially red ones are cultural tradition of Hindus. But everyone in India looks it as Indian tradition, not Hindu tradition.

Indian doesn't mean Hindu. :lol:

Leave it on the religion and not on believer or non-believer. It is important to see what Islam says on that, not anyone's fantasies.

It can be out of ignorance. But once detected, would you not rectify it?

It is What Dharma is!

Now we should explore the Muslim POV. And the Hadeeths and relevant Islamic Extracts produced in the thread for this matter show that a Kuffar Symbol especially related to Kuffars Religion is specifically Barred for a Muslim.

Another superb analytical Indian poster who I hope possesses the self-criticism of @hinduguy too. I have stated my views on the given subject. I have nothing else to share on this thread.

@seiko Even I was taught by a learned man that if you want to pray to god, learn from Muslims. They do it 5 times with discipline.:enjoy:

Pashtun women have a thing called Sheen khal too. It is like Bindya. 3 dots on forehead. We all know 80% Pashtuns are Pakistani. So a lot of these things are part of our culture which chauvinists try to deny again and again. And it is not just KS and others. Its also the Zarvans and Patriots who wish to impose a foreign ways on us-which is in my view a murder of our culture. Islam does not require us to be like them.

Ours is Sufism-theres may be something else. We did not come through terror but conquered hearts and minds.

What is exactly being an Indian? What is this India-ness where all -ISMS and -ITYs have become adaptable in this Land?

Why they have not been able to be as adaptive as outside India?

Do you see any people belong to any other religion wear mangalsuthra other than Indians..

In western world, Christians prayed with lighting a candle.. Here in India instead of candle we light a lamp just like Hindus do..

Do you see any other country being it a Muslim or Christian, a function or any good thing start by lighting a lamp??

Here in India all people do it irrespective of the religion.

We have adapted many things from Indian culture.. No matter which religion we belongs to our forefathers were from these lands, not from Arabian land or European and the cultures they practiced will not vanish from our mind or heart..

@seiko Even I was taught by a learned man that if you want to pray to god, learn from Muslims. They do it 5 times with discipline.:enjoy:

There is a spiritual way where a person can attain moksha(reachin GOD) with out praying, but doing good to others and society.

Praying is for yourself but Doing good Karma is for society and family and a faster way to reach moksha.

:tup: :tup: this is what I am saying from the day I joined this forum.. Most of the people across the border don't want to listen to this.. They like to see Hindus as violent intolerable people who worship stone and monkeys.. Their mind is programmed like that..

I have not covered my point completely.
@haviZsultan

In Islam, Allah is the only true God. (even for Non-Muslims according to Muslims). Any deviation from Allah or PBUH or any Pillars of Islam is strictly punishable according to Islamic Law. Treatment of Kuffars(Non-Muslims) under Islam, or a Muslim's Behavior under Kuffars (Non-Believers in Islam), Economic, Political, Social, Military System under which Muslims should live/follow is Strictly Defined in the Islamic Set. Also Punishment for not following the stated rules in Islam Strictly for Muslims and Non-Muslims is also defined in Islam.

This is the Muslim POV which Hindus need to understand.

The Facts should be Clear for Both the Parties.

Another superb analytical Indian poster who I hope possesses the self-criticism of @hinduguy too. I have stated my views on the given subject. I have nothing else to share on this thread.

You should read it in conjunction with my next post and decide for yourself, What I have stated is anything Wrong?

Pashtun women have a thing called Sheen khal too. It is like Bindya. 3 dots on forehead. We all know 80% Pashtuns are Pakistani. So a lot of these things are part of our culture which chauvinists try to deny again and again. And it is not just KS and others. Its also the Zarvans and Patriots who wish to impose a foreign ways on us-which is in my view a murder of our culture. Islam does not require us to be like them.

Ours is Sufism-theres may be something else. We did not come through terror but conquered hearts and minds.

Ah Ah Huh!

Back
Top Bottom