What's new

Beneath burqa, a mangalsutra and chooda

There is a spiritual way where a person can attain moksha(reachin GOD) with out praying, but doing good to others and society.
Praying is for yourself but Doing good Karma is for society and family and a faster way to reach moksha.
Truth is same, ways to attain it may be different.

I have not covered my point completely.
@haviZsultan

In Islam, Allah is the only true God. (even for Non-Muslims according to Muslims). Any deviation from Allah or PBUH or any Pillars of Islam is strictly punishable according to Islamic Law. Treatment of Kuffars(Non-Muslims) under Islam, or a Muslim's Behavior under Kuffars (Non-Believers in Islam), Economic, Political, Social, Military System under which Muslims should live/follow is Strictly Defined in the Islamic Set. Also Punishment for not following the stated rules in Islam Strictly for Muslims and Non-Muslims is also defined in Islam.

This is the Muslim POV which Hindus need to understand.

The Facts should be Clear for Both the Parties.

You should read it in conjunction with my next post and decide for yourself, What I have stated is anything Wrong?

Ah Ah Huh!

You misunderstood my post. I was praising you. But I haven't seen many of your posts so I added the last. You are not abusive or looking down at other peoples religions. There are posters on both sides who look down on each others religions. This is an arrogant mistake because we are all of one mitti.

Hail to you. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan

In Islam, Allah is the only true God. (even for Non-Muslims according to Muslims). Any deviation from Allah or PBUH or any Pillars of Islam is strictly punishable according to Islamic Law. Treatment of Kuffars(Non-Muslims) under Islam, or a Muslim's Behavior under Kuffars (Non-Believers in Islam), Economic, Political, Social, Military System under which Muslims should live/follow is Strictly Defined in the Islamic Set. Also Punishment for not following the stated rules in Islam Strictly for Muslims and Non-Muslims is also defined in Islam.

This is the Muslim POV which Hindus need to understand.

The Facts should be Clear for Both the Parties.

I see what you did there

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-clean.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pashtun women have a thing called Sheen khal too. It is like Bindya. 3 dots on forehead. We all know 80% Pashtuns are Pakistani. So a lot of these things are part of our culture which chauvinists try to deny again and again. And it is not just KS and others. Its also the Zarvans and Patriots who wish to impose a foreign ways on us-which is in my view a murder of our culture. Islam does not require us to be like them.

Ours is Sufism-theres may be something else. We did not come through terror but conquered hearts and minds.

Correct yourself, Sheen khal is not on forehead, it is on chin. And its not like bindiya of hindu women, it is tattoo.

Correct yourself, Sheen khal is not on forehead, it is on chin. And its not like bindiya of hindu women, it is tattoo.

Old fashioned Indian girls put 3 dots on Chin like a triangle.

Just one question, you must have seen Turbans with a cone in the middle, does that belong to Pashtuns or Hindko or Punjabis. once in a Hindi movie I saw a some Hindu ceromony of putting the turban with the cone.

It refers to both eyebrows and chin. I said eyebrows to make it clear that we had some practices similar to them once. Luffy what is your problem. You are kissing the Indians butt half the time and I say something... is this a joke? Everything I say has to be denied... then when caught in a debate you run off?

Old fashioned Indian girls put 3 dots on Chin like a triangle.

Just one question, you must have seen Turbans with a cone in the middle, does that belong to Pashtuns or Hindko or Punjabis. once in a Hindi movie I saw a some Hindu ceromony of putting the turban with the cone.

Turban with the cone (a long cone), that was turban of turk and tatar muslims.

It refers to both eyebrows and chin. I said eyebrows to make it clear that we had some practices similar to them once. Luffy what is your problem. You are kissing the Indians butt half the time and I say something... is this a joke? Everything I say has to be denied... then when caught in a debate you run off?
I just corrected your mistak, You are writing a fiction on pashtuns, so it is for your own good.
And me running from debate with you? A person who thinks that bairam khan mughal and noor jahan persian were pashtuns, is not worthy of any debate.

Because you lie mate. You lie compusively and lie more and more once caught.

Your *** is not glued to pakhtunkhwa. Repeat that a 100 times and you may come to understand. There are different estimates on one subject so I suggest stfu.... I could call you a liar too but I desist from the urge. Go dodge Veerappan's gang in tamil nadu or something. Or maybe play with blocks but that way a rocket from Tamil terrorists may get you.

I just corrected your mistak, You are writing a fiction on pashtuns, so it is for your own good.
And me running from debate with you? A person who thinks that bairam khan mughal and noor jahan persian were pashtuns, is not worthy of any debate.

Bairam was a Persianized Pashtun like you will be if you go to Afghanistan as you will have to learn Dari in that case. ;)

I suggest you take this up here with Broken star and four Pashtuns who thanked her post. I learned about it from her and have not done enough research on the matter but I believe its for both.

Sheen Khal : Beauty Marks

A spot anywhere is sheen khal I think but will find out more. It just means green spot anyway. You can even experiment yourself and put one on your bum---dunno if that will be called sheen khal rather than sheen bum? :D :rofl:

Stop having a problem with everything Luffy and being so stuck up. I supported you throughout just so that maybe you would change. I can't support your views on the nature of Pakistan's existence though. Hope you understand.

This is called Sheen khal and referred to many times as such (Its the woman with the mirror):

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAg9aAjTJBw[/video]

Personally I would believe you because I haven't done much research but you criticize anyone who disagrees so will go with what broken star said.

Not that one, a cone in the middle and cloth(pagri) wrapped around it, its from Pakistan.

wq11117hw.jpg

Called Shamli in Pashto. Haven't seen that colour. Did it say where you got this picture in which part it is worn?

Back
Top Bottom