What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

daily? you sure about that? :o:
the areas where riot happen, and if there is an election, bjp improves the tally. BJP surely will improve in the muzaffarnagar.

U are wrong dude.

Actually I hope Modi wins. BJP is a more genuine party whereas Congress is a status quo party we can expect better relations between Indo-Pak with BJP.

Actually I hope Modi wins. BJP is a more genuine party whereas Congress is a status quo party we can expect better relations between Indo-Pak with BJP.
and thats exactly why I want BJP to lose, they will sell India as soon as they come to power.

and thats exactly why I want BJP to lose, they will sell India as soon as they come to power.

LOL How so? :pop: By settling Kashmir issue? I doubt they would do it in favor of Pakistan but maybe something halfway and then business relations would boom.

U got to be kidding me.
A party with rss backing has better chances of starting war with pakistan(which is stupid) than giving them kashmir(impossible)

LOL How so? :pop: By settling Kashmir issue? I doubt they would do it in favor of Pakistan but maybe something halfway and then business relations would boom.
bjp regime during vajpayee was out to prove a point (they can have friendship with pakistan) and the new one will be similar, in the process they will give more than they take. They have made sure they have near monopoly on patriotism, so nobody questions them.

bjp regime during vajpayee was out to prove a point (they can have friendship with pakistan) and the new one will be similar, in the process they will give more than they take. They have made sure they have near monopoly on patriotism, so nobody questions them.

You are over thinking things lol.

I hate when nri's try to preach us.

I mean there got to be some shame left,right.

U left india purely for money and suddenly u are a nationalist and I don't know shit:mad:
I left India to avoid bumping into stupid people all the time.. :chilli:

I hate when nri's try to preach us.

I mean there got to be some shame left,right.

U left india purely for money and suddenly u are a nationalist and I don't know shit:mad:
Exactly my feelings bro,you left India and now you are teaching us for whom to vote and whom not to,i mean WTF??

I really dont care much what they say but statements like "BJP will sell India" boils my blood.

Back
Top Bottom