What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

Exactly my feelings bro,you left India and now you are teaching us for whom to vote and whom not to,i mean WTF??

I really dont care much what they say but statements like "BJP will sell India" boils my blood.

Same here.:mad:

I left India to avoid bumping into stupid people all the time.. :chilli:
U left india as u couldn't get admission in a college of ur choice most probably.

Majority are like that only.

I hate when nri's try to preach us.

I mean there got to be some shame left,right.

U left india purely for money and suddenly u are a nationalist and I don't know shit:mad:

Common you cannot say that about NRI,remember 70 billion they sent back....they went for better oppertunities which they dint get in India,,,do you think even today ,India will be able to provide them ,if all the NRI's come back

Whats ur view on india pakistan future mamba?

Kashmir conflict solved and huge boost in trade probably can increase it to $10B within 2 years if all issues are resolved. I think BJP would be more genuine than Congress in trying to move forward.

And still India struggles to be a united entity, Pakistan had to suffer the humiliation of divide, due to language differences. Still countries around the world suffer due to nationalism, and not because of religion.
No .That is past.Now we are united like any other country except some problems in Kashmir .But that is also due to external factors.

Atleast i am not a traitor like you.Keep enjoying the large amount of money or high standards of living you enjoy in Britain and stop worrying about poor,filled with filth India.Leave that to us.
ok enough 80s filmy dialogue... :bad:
main gareeb hun na, isliye.. :cry:

Indian unity is assured based on nationalism.
The only thing that can divide us is religion and we are seeing the effects in kashmir and will see the same status in assam pretty soon
Seems you dont know about Bodos and ethnic hinuds in Assam,If some ethnic groups try to separate their state they will
not tolerate.

Common you cannot say that about NRI,remember 70 billion they sent back....they went for better oppertunities which they dint get in India,,,do you think even today ,India will be able to provide them ,if all the NRI's come back

They are sending money to their parents and family members in india,not to india directly although in actual sense india gets the benefit.

The point is this guy is crossing the limits with his bullshit jargon.he needs to understand that technically he is not an indian anymore and has no say whatsoever.

I am sorry if any nri felt offended.

f16block60_1.jpg

See dude,u are pushing it and that comment on u not wanting to be bumped into stupid indians was wrong.

Modi is still someone I would never vote for. He is obviously pandering to a religious segment of the electoral thereby alienating parts of his own country. This types of things divide nations and I would never even consider voting for someone who feels he has to pander to a minority or the majority to get votes.

You are not an Indian.So your opinion dont get any face value among Indians

Back
Top Bottom