What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

Kashmir conflict solved and huge boost in trade probably can increase it to $10B within 2 years if all issues are resolved. I think BJP would be more genuine than Congress in trying to move forward.

They will be as long as some variation of the Musharraf formula is on the table, alas the current Pakistani government is not too comfortable with it.

Common you cannot say that about NRI,remember 70 billion they sent back....they went for better oppertunities which they dint get in India,,,do you think even today ,India will be able to provide them ,if all the NRI's come back
You are ignoring many things here,Indians going to foreign countries for earning money is a huge loss to India.The NRI's who come back are only benefitting India.
People like him occupy seats limited in IITS and then run away to foreign countries for money instead of contributing to India.Thats a very huge loss.

Kashmir conflict solved and huge boost in trade probably can increase it to $10B within 2 years if all issues are resolved. I think BJP would be more genuine than Congress in trying to move forward.

BJP was genuine in 1999, much more than any govt, but they got Kargil in return. I don't think they would do anything that will change the status quo now.

Common you cannot say that about NRI,remember 70 billion they sent back....they went for better oppertunities which they dint get in India,,,do you think even today ,India will be able to provide them ,if all the NRI's come back

They are patriotic NRI that mostly work in middle east.They gave us 70 billion $ remittances .Not some high class stupid NRI from West countries.

BJP was genuine in 1999, much more than any govt, but they got Kargil in return. I don't think they would do anything that will change the status quo now.

I think they would because they are more business minded and would see the potential in good relations.

They will be as long as some variation of the Musharraf formula is on the table, alas the current Pakistani government is not too comfortable with it.

We shall see anyway what are BJP's chances.

I think they would because they are more business minded and would see the potential in good relations.

We shall see anyway what are BJP's chances.

BJP will win, how big they'll win I cannot say but the NDA will come to power this time around. Although for the sake of any forecasts Modi is not the same as Vajpayee, he does have his own bent of mind so I cannot say with any certainty that he will follow in his footsteps, also most of the senior leaders of the BJP from the Vajpayee era have also been sidelined to some extent.

BJP government indeed support a good relation with Pakistan.Because they only care about their country not some dynasty family and their economic security.Under the name of secularism these Congress prevent the muslims upliftment in India.
Same happens to their relation with Pakistan .Negotiation ,Negotiation,Negotiation and a consensus exercise after that,
when they took a decision damage might be done whether it is national security or ,economic policy or domestic policy
When Narendra Modi show a new method that is suitable for India.These 'sickularists' become scared .
Because to follow such a method cheap secularism will not work instead they need some hardwork than usual talking ,Something that Congress cant do under the present leadership.

BJP will win, how big they'll win I cannot say but the NDA will come to power this time around. Although for the sake of any forecasts Modi is not the same as Vajpayee, he does have his own bent of mind so I cannot say with any certainty that he will follow in his footsteps, also most of the senior leaders of the BJP from the Vajpayee era have also been sidelined to some extent.

I think Modi is big on rhetoric towards Pakistan but that is just SA politics and he will actually extend hand forward should he win. Anyway I have no problem with Modi I think he would be good for relations.

I think Modi is big on rhetoric towards Pakistan but that is just SA politics and he will actually extend hand forward should he win. Anyway I have no problem with Modi I think he would be good for relations.

He will extend an hand, what will be the specifics of the same I cannot say.

For a long term view, count your lucky stars its Modi and not me.:devil:

We trust BJP more than Congress .Because if they propose a good relation with Pakistan it will be only aimed for good relation .But we cant say the same about Congress.After all it is run by an Italian.

You are ignoring many things here,Indians going to foreign countries for earning money is a huge loss to India.The NRI's who come back are only benefitting India.
People like him occupy seats limited in IITS and then run away to foreign countries for money instead of contributing to India.Thats a very huge loss.
yes,IIT yes govt subsadises so,if they leave India, its loss for India.But people who pay lakhs in fee ,unless you invest on something how can it be loss.The govt knew India will be having the youngest population today 20-25 years ago what has been done or planned then to provide better education or better jobs today.for every Indian left or who is going to leave,there are 100's and 1000's who's visa applications would have been rejected,lets worry about them and see how we have been able to use their talent.

They are patriotic NRI that mostly work in middle east.They gave us 70 billion $ remittances .Not some high class stupid NRI from West countries.
Mashay,you know the condition of job prospects in kerala ,atleast you should not be complaining.

yes,IIT yes govt subsadises so,if they leave India, its loss for India.But people who pay lakhs in fee ,unless you invest on something how can it be loss.The govt knew India will be having the youngest population today 20-25 years ago what has been done or planned then to provide better education or better jobs today.for every Indian left or who is going to leave,there are 100's and 1000's who's visa applications would have been rejected,lets worry about them and see how we have been able to use their talent.

Mashay,you know the condition of job prospects in kerala ,atleast you should not be complaining.

Sariyanu mashe.,And I am talking NRI from Kerala .Most of them are in middle east as low level workers ,they are not some high qualified stuffs .I dislike professionals like that who preaches us.

I don't blame ppl at all for emigrating.

There are simply no opportunities in india as of now and this may remain so if urgent steps are not taken.

But I won't tolerate any nri preaching me whats right or wrong simply because I am the one living here and not that particular nri.

But pls lets close this discussion and get back to topic at hand

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom