What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

BJP was genuine in 1999, much more than any govt, but they got Kargil in return. I don't think they would do anything that will change the status quo now.

Lahore had created great atmospherics between the two countries. Something never seen after partition.

Reading the account in Jaswant's book was an eye opener even though we followed the news of that time, we never got the sense of this as he made it clear in his recent book.

The Kargil betrayal has made sure that such a thing will not happen for at least a few decades again. It is very difficult to have the same level of trust now.

Dammit and I was afraid of u?
U machi eating bengali is no match for a sardar,lol:D:rolleyes::):cool::eek:

I am also part Bhumihar, we had automatic rifles before most of the IA did, China to Nepal to our blessed Bihari hands.

Liar you a Bangladeshi on the low. :o:

Yes, and that's why I advocate genocide as the only applicable solution to the Bangladesh question.

I am also part Bhumihar, we had automatic rifles before most of the IA did, China to Nepal to our blessed Bihari hands.

Yes, and that's why I advocate genocide as the only applicable solution to the Bangladesh question.

From bhumihar I remember ajay rai standing against modi in varanasi is a bhumihar too

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom