What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

Bro honestly speaking I am not at all interested in India ...My concern is more on Pakistan so I am sorry couldnt bother reading anything related to him...

But thank you for the quote :)

I am even more concerned about Pakistan. More than you. But when hypocrisy becomes the norm. Particularly in a nation of a billion plus people. Then it is important to expose it.

Modi is under focus because it is India's election.

Its not a quesrtion of poking into India's affairs. India's next leader is Pakistan's concern and rightly so. So instead of Indians here telling us to mind our own business on each post, they should step back and realize that leadership of India is an important concern of Pakistanis.

I have first hand info from people from Gujarat here. If they happen to be Muslim and find me out to be one, they speak their mind out. India cant hide the discrimination the Muslim faced in Gujarat. And what is the issue with people calling a Hindu nationalist? He is one. He has proved to be one.

It does not matter in the final analysis who is India's leader anyways. The problems between two countries cant be resolved in one term. And the way we have seen in the last decade, when Musharraf went head over heels to resolve issues between the countries only to receive cold silence from India, India is not serious to resolve issues with Pakistan. This Hindu Brahmin mindset will eventually lead us to a disaster in South Asia.

In the end, I must say that sane and mature discussion is not a forte of Indian members here.

Its not a quesrtion of poking into India's affairs. India's next leader is Pakistan's concern and rightly so. So instead of Indians here telling us to mind our own business on each post, they should step back and realize that leadership of India is an important concern of Pakistanis.

I have first hand info from people from Gujarat here. If they happen to be Muslim and find me out to be one, they speak their mind out. India cant hide the discrimination the Muslim faced in Gujarat. And what is the issue with people calling a Hindu nationalist? He is one. He has proved to be one.

It does not matter in the final analysis who is India's leader anyways. The problems between two countries cant be resolved in one term. And the way we have seen in the last decade, when Musharraf went head over heels to resolve issues between the countries only to receive cold silence from India, India is not serious to resolve issues with Pakistan. This Hindu Brahmin mindset will eventually lead us to a disaster in South Asia.

In the end, I must say that sane and mature discussion is not a forte of Indian members here.

What rubbish analysis

Hindu brahmin mindset!:eek:

That is correct. That means you must understand that you are an outsider to the issue and just talk of what it means for Pakistan in terms of his foreign policy if a foreign country selects a particular leader.

Whom we select and his domestic policies is none of your business.

So no need to act as if you are a stakeholder or to parade imaginary personal anecdotes. They are a dime a dozen and no one cares.

Regarding Musharraf, with Kargil and destroying the excellent trust and atmospherics built by Lahore visit, there was always a question mark around his trustworthiness. He was an open terrorist supporter before 9/11, we have seen his interviews openly supporting these terrorists and rewarding that terrorist who came to Pakistan with an Indian soldier's head.

India still dealt with him and there was excellent progress that got derailed when his domestic standing came under a cloud.

From where we see, it is your extremist Jihadi mindset that is a cause for most of South Asia troubles.

Last edited:
I am even more concerned about Pakistan. More than you. But when hypocrisy becomes the norm. Particularly in a nation of a billion plus people. Then it is important to expose it.
I have no doubt that you care for Pakistan....But Bro its their land we shouldnt bothered what crap they want to impose or hide...More important is that we keep free of what we dont like others calling us....

If their Muslims are happy and not going to voice out nothing we can do...

I actually stopped bothering...like 1 poster said they appreciate our concern but wont let us take it more than that...a concern so they dont want our voice...Why not put it for our own people?

I have no doubt that you care for Pakistan....But Bro its their land we shouldnt bothered what crap they want to impose or hide...More important is that we keep free of what we dont like others calling us....

If their Muslims are happy and not going to voice out nothing we can do...

I actually stopped bothering...like 1 poster said they appreciate our concern but wont let us take it more than that...a concern so they dont want our voice...Why not put it for our own people?
Right,more muslims die in pakistan in religious violence in one year than all the muslims killed in India in religious conflicts.Pakistan must curb terror in its lands and provide safe environment for its people first then think of others:cool:

What hypocrisy you are talking about?? One member has already busted it.NOw what else do you want??

Back
Top Bottom