What's new

Being Muslim Under Narendra Modi

And still india struggles to be a united entity, Pakistan had to suffer the humiliation of divide, due to language differences. Still countries around the world suffer due to nationalism, and not because of religion.
India struggles as much as pakistan... to maintain unity. We have more language difference than you (hindi vs tamil).
Too much nationalism is bad, I agree.

India struggles as much as pakistan... to maintain unity. We have more language difference than you (hindi vs tamil).
Too much nationalism is bad, I agree.

Indian unity is assured based on nationalism.
The only thing that can divide us is religion and we are seeing the effects in kashmir and will see the same status in assam pretty soon

Indian unity is assured based on nationalism.
The only thing that can divide us is religion and we are seeing the effects in kashmir and will see the same status in assam pretty soon
assam issue is ethnicity (most ULFA cadre is hindu) not religion.

Dont be naive guyz. Get over this BJP and hindutva nationalism stuff. Come out of old times.

Today BJP under Modi has only 1 agenda, Development. They no anymore resort to nationalism. I think development is same issue even in north or south India.

It's bound to happen - that's how the dice rolls, any increase of a certain religious group in any given area makes it a den for jihadi recruits.
Jehadi groups are overrated, they are law and order issue, they cannot possibly be a risk to our unity

Jehadi groups are overrated, they are law and order issue, they cannot possibly be a risk to our unity

They'll stretch are forces thin putting strain on our economy and armed forces, have you seen security guarding hospitals, schools, government buildings, railway, bus stations and almost all other places before jihadi's began blowing themselves up or placing bombs in them?

You are on a pakistani forum and we don,t need your permission.We will discuss everything we want .It was about india but was only intended for pakistanis.
So get out bharti butt out of PDF and go troll on your gutter class indian defence forum.
Teri itni aukaat hoti to humen nikal deta. Be in ur level and talk. Dont try to be a Moderator. They know their job better than jobless loser like u. Now go and sleep.

Let see how pink this guys gets.
:D
Its Oscar bhai afterall. True to his words. Dont doubt his moderatorship.

Tell me why sikhs are not living in ghettos even after 1984?

Come and visit delhi and see for yourself.

Muslims are themselves to blame for living together in ghettos,not going to schools(prefer madarassas) and voting after following the dictats of stupid maulvis.

If u keep on doing this then whos to be blamed?
There are crores of hindus living in slums too,much more than muslims.
This stupid article proves nothing.in india u need to study and work hard to succeed,if u do what ppl were doing 1400 years back then u have no right to complain
Sikhs somehow get along better with hindus and vice versa. There is no need of ghetto if you feel secure. Why do Indians/pakistanis/bangladeshis live in ghettos in UK? because they feel insecure living with white majority.

Sikhs somehow get along better with hindus and vice versa. There is no need of ghetto if you feel secure. Why do Indians/pakistanis/bangladeshis live in ghettos in UK? because they feel insecure living with white majority.

Thats a very simplistic view my friend.

If muslims stop following maulvis blindly and stop going to madarassas then things will be automatically fine

Well I'm sure Muslims under Modi will still be allowed to do azan from their mosques, still be allowed to call their mosques as masjids, and not get arrested for "hurting the feelings of muslims".

Thats a very simplistic view my friend.

If muslims stop following maulvis blindly and stop going to madarassas then things will be automatically fine

Not even 5% of muslims actually go to madrassahs unless you are talking about Afghanistan.

I got his point and obviously it was positive.

But I was shocked that Pakistani in general think that way against Modi. He might have been sarcastic but thats a bitter truth among Pakistanis bout Modi image.

Tumne jin inconsistencies ke baare mein kaha maine unhe hi point out kiya hai. OK. Correction. I dint intend to use 'U' for you per se but all Pakistanis.

Modi is still someone I would never vote for. He is obviously pandering to a religious segment of the electoral thereby alienating parts of his own country. This types of things divide nations and I would never even consider voting for someone who feels he has to pander to a minority or the majority to get votes.

Back
Top Bottom